Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: “GOD’S ABOUT TO USE SHADOWS TO HEAL…AGAIN” by Al Thomas Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Kimberly Fowler

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 03/25/2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

“GOD’S ABOUT TO USE SHADOWS TO HEAL…AGAIN”

A Prophetic Perspective by Al Thomas

GET READY FOR GOD TO USE SHADOWS

God uses shadows. I don’t mean spooky, weird, strange or hidden things. He wants to use your shadow. In Acts 5 Peter’s shadow became an ‘overshadowing’ of the power of God. God’s power wants to overshadow every circumstance. When the wedding party ran out of wine only then did they come to ask Jesus for help (JOHN 2). No, the church is not out of wine by a long shot, but they thought they were doing quite well with their own wine but never knew what they were missing until they tasted what Jesus could provide. I believe Jesus is saving the best for last. I see people in the Spirit laying down their glory and allowing His glory and power to fall on them. What a trade! God overshadowed that party. Notice, shadows have no pride. They care not what others think. They go wherever they need to, they do not rebel. They seek no recognition or reward. They do not brag. The person casting the shadow doesn’t do the work, the power of God does. God’s overshadowing power is coming! Are you ready? Are you willing? Let His shadows begin!

HIS OVERSHADOWING WILL BIRTH SIGNS AND WONDERS

Mark my words, not all who see signs and wonders will believe (LUKE 16:30-31). There are others who

Believe in signs and wonders but dwell on them, caring more for them than the One who grants them. We quickly dismiss those two camps. With that said, some will believe because of signs and wonders (JOHN 4:48). Jesus was attested to (proven to be who He claimed) by signs and wonders (ACTS 2:22). The early church abounded in signs and wonders. I believe the current church, you, me, and anyone who will accept it can be ‘overshadowed by His power.’ Peter was and the result was people bringing their beds and couches into the street that they might be touched by his shadow. Touched and healed. Many are healed through the laying on of hands, but when people start getting healed by shadows; we’ve got a major move of God in motion. I’m not a nut, I’m not a weirdo…but folks, something is afoot, and there is a sense of expectancy in the Kingdom. It’s been proclaimed, prophesized, whispered in small circles, talked about in crowds, shouted from the roof tops, published, e-mailed, picked up and transmitted by satellite, twittered and agonizingly interceded for…now it’s about here, ready to be revealed. The gospel train is moving, the tracks have been laid and many prophetic words will come to pass, but watch for the shadows, even yours.

WHAT GOD’S OVERSHADOWING MEANS

In Luke 1 Gabriel is speaking with Mary, the mother of Jesus. The angel is telling her she will conceive a son who will be called the Son of the Highest. She asks ‘how this will be?’ He says something very odd: “The power of the highest shall overshadow thee.” That word ‘overshadow’ – hold on now – is the same Greek word in Acts 5:15 where “the sick were brought into the streets that at least the shadow of Peter passing by might overshadow some of them.” Mary was overshadowed by the power of God, enveloping her in a cloud of glory and impregnating her with the Son of God. She abandoned herself to God’s will. Peter walked in such holy recklessness and abandonment that the most high overshadowed him and people flocked to receive and were healed. God will cast His shadow on all who will not cast their own shadow. Signs and wonders will follow these people (MARK 16:20). Are these people elite, better than others or super holy? No, that doesn’t bring miracles (ACTS 3:12). They are people who refuse to quit. Battered, beaten down and fed up, they get up again and go on for God.

REARRANGE THE FURNITURE TO REACH THE SHADOWS OF GOD

Notice, the first batch of new believers (three thousand) came into the Church because of a manifestation of the Holy Spirit (Tongues). They were overshadowed by God. The second batch (four thousand) came in because of a manifestation of the Holy Spirit (healing the lame man at the gate Beautiful). They were overshadowed by God. These were miracles that opened the floodgates of salvation for thousands. People needed miracles in those days as much as they need them now. Maybe you need one, or know someone who does. Overshadowing means good news. Soon many prophets will predict God’s glory overshadowing the church. This is good news. (I have no use for prophets of doom, always giving out bad news. Yes, we all need repentance, but making people feel guilty makes people run from God not to God. The Church doesn’t need bad news. Sinners don’t need bad news. They know how bad they are. They need the liberating power of God). I see in the Spirit the overshadowing power and love of God falling on the Church causing many to bring their couches out into the streets (Again, Acts 5:15) and receive healing. Get ready to rearrange the furniture. Let Him overshadow you…

“IN AS MUCH THAT THEY BROUGHT FORTH THE SICK ON COUCHES, THAT THE SHADOW OF PETER PASSING BY MIGHT OVERSHADOW SOME OF THEM”

END
THANKS, AL THOMAS

View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 03/25/2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

(Thank you, Deanna, for your earlier article which helped me find this. He has some really good words.)

Really enjoyed this a lot and found a lot of meat in it, only thing that I share a slight difference on is when he said, " (I have no use for prophets of doom, always giving out bad news. Yes, we all need repentance, but making people feel guilty makes people run from God not to God. The Church doesn’t need bad news. Sinners don’t need bad news. They know how bad they are. They need the liberating power of God)."  I agree we all need the liberating power of God, but I know from experience (from God warning me of things in my own life) that you don't always know, and it takes a warning sometimes to get you back on track. And some see that as a doom and gloom message, but I would rather be warned so I can be corrected rather than face unfortunate consequence of my actions. But I also realize as different individuals we don't always view things from the same perspective (and that love for one another doesn't demand that we all see from the same perspective as long as we remain teachable to line up with God's perspective if He shows us something in our own life. )   But other than that,  I thought this was a really good word from Al Thomas.

Deanna Harris

Posted: 03/25/2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged Quote Deanna Harris

Glad it blessed you.

View Deanna Harris's Profile Search for other posts by Deanna Harris
Kaaren Turner

Posted: 03/26/2013 at 9:38pm | IP Logged Quote Kaaren Turner

Amen Kimberly!

It is hard for me to understand how one could “speak of love and out of the same mouth condemn those prophets that speak the truth with as much compassion as others that prophesy the good news.”  Good News (the gospel of Christ) is about why Jesus came and how we access the Kingdom of God.  Our repentance is one of those ways.  Jesus himself said, “I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish. (Luke 13:3)  HE DIDN’T SUGAR COAT IT or DISMISS THEIR UNRIGHTEOUSNESS!

Neither did Apostle John when he said, “Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent. 

You can dream of the time of miracles all you want but I doubt that you will see any until you first learn to speak the unadulterated word of God (truth)  in love, not instead of the hard truth. 

Those prophets that blow the trumpet warnings to help save lives get a "raw deal."  But God will exhalt them in due season!

In Our Father's Service,

Edited by Kaaren Turner on 03/26/2013 at 9:40pm

God bless you all and your families!
Kaaren

View Kaaren Turner's Profile Search for other posts by Kaaren Turner Visit Kaaren Turner's Homepage
Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 03/27/2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

Kaaren, great word and I'm glad we're both of the same mind. I can
understand though that not everyone has that revelation that God's
judgement comes through love. God explained to me some years ago that
judgement, not wrath but judgement, is like going to the doctor when we
have a serious situation. The doctor may have to treat it with painful
remedies but it is done simply to heal the situation and eradicate the
problem, not because the doctor hates the patient. In fact our "Doctor" is
doing it out of His great love for us. So when prophets give those words
from God, others don't always see that it is from the love of God. And when
the message is given by humans who are not perfect themselves, it can
then be rejected. Anyway, Al Thomas may not have that revelation yet but
the word from God that he shared was a good word from Papa!

Edited by Kimberly Fowler on 03/27/2013 at 6:58am
Kaaren Turner

Posted: 03/27/2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged Quote Kaaren Turner

Hi Kimberly,

Yes, the word given by Al was on target.  I have heard it expressed by many that are very similar. In February I attended a "gathering of saints" where such a demonstration followed the teaching.  I don't remember focusing on the below two scriptures much in the past but since the Feb event they have become a central part of my worship: 

1 Corinthians 2:4

And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power

1 Corinthians 4:20

For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.  (KJV)

The Lord make His face to shine upon you and Al.

In Our Father's Service,

God bless you all and your families!
Kaaren

View Kaaren Turner's Profile Search for other posts by Kaaren Turner Visit Kaaren Turner's Homepage
Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 03/27/2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Your situation is about to change for the better for you see I have sent my angels to go before you and deliver the goods needed in each instance, in fact at times the miracles shall begin before you arrive so they KNOW it is ME and not you for you have been found worthy and tooled for each job and assignment that My spirit has already blessed for as My Word blessed is He that comes in The Name of The LORD.

Do not fear for I AM with you for your obedience is noted and true !

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version