Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: "TO CHRIST’S PRAYER WARRIORS" (Christ’s WEEKLY Love Letters To His...) Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Chris Williams

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/04/2013 at 3:53pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Christ's WEEKLY Love Letters To His...
"To Christ's Prayer Warriors"
(April 1, 2013)

[It is the first Monday of the month, and as promised, I'm posting Christ's Love Letter from our new book "Christ's Love Letters To His..."  Our new book will be available on Amazon.com, and many more places, probably at the end of April, 2013 - perhaps sooner.  The following Love letter will appear in the book under the exact Title and Date given above.]

Child, write My Word, Amen.

Prayer Warriors: Tell them that they are the backbone of the congregation.  It is through their dedication to My Works, the Works of God, that I am manifested on earth.  Children, I am One in My Prayer. 

Prayer Warriors are Mine; they are of My heart.  They are givers of love, giving freely that which they have accepted and received.  They no longer walk within the world’s limited love.  They are practicing My heart.  You are a Prayer Warrior when you place the Kingdom of God and the needs of your brothers and sisters, My Children, before yourself and your own needs.  These Children of God, the ones He has called and raised up for this most important of all jobs, are the parts of the Body that carry the weight of God upon the earth.  You are the Body’s intercessors and within the heart of Christ. 

Listen for My leading and My Word spoken within your heart, the one heart of God.  Pray in one accord with My Will.  My Will is done through you as you speak My Spiritual Word; therefore, My Spiritual Word brings into manifestation the Will of God. 

I am the intercessor for mankind <Isa 59:15-17; Rom 8:31-39>.  All who pray as I lead, pray as Christ Jesus does.  They are within the one heart of God, and thus all past, present, and future Children of God pray as one with God’s intent and Will <Rev 5:8-10; Rev 8:3-5>.  Hear Me over your well-intended thoughts.  I know the finality of all My plans and I speak My Will through you.

You are a partner with Me, with Christ’s Ministry, on earth.  Belong to no one man or woman.   Stay gathered within My one Will and Way and receive the blessings and gratitude of God Almighty.  You grow stronger daily, as My one Ministry is called into a role of strength and importance now.

All over the world God’s chosen Warriors, His Children by Grace, have found the love and intent of God within their hearts: Christ’s heart in them. Open your mouths and speak Me, saith the LORD God Almighty.   I see Mine.  I see, with favor, the Children of My Mighty Mouth, My Word spoken, Amen Amen and again Amen. 

Christ’s Love Toward You, Chris Williams  Christine Williams Ministry Website

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this Author’s name: Chris Williams; Website: http://christine-williams-ministry.org; E-mail address: chris.williams.ministry@gmail.com ; Copy and Copyright Christine Williams ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Edited by Chris Williams on 04/04/2013 at 3:55pm
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
Rita Nelson

Posted: 04/05/2013 at 9:49pm | IP Logged Quote Rita Nelson

Just last week the Lord woke me up in the middle of the night and I felt the name "Stacey Yerian".  I asked what Lord?, and I felt the need to pray for her.  I know she is on Open Heaven website.  I don;t know her.  Never met her.  The Lord didn't give me anything specific to pray for her so I just asked for His love to envelope her. That His peace be with her. That she feel his presence and comfort that He will help her.  etc.  I prayed for about 5 minutes, and then I felt like that was it.  SO God is looking out for her.  Don't know what;s gong oninher life.  I don't need to know, GOd knows.I have told God that He has my permission to wake me up anytime He needs me. and I have also asked that he wake someone else up when I need intercession. He only wakes me up a few times a year for a specific person. Sometimes its a person, region, state, organization, etc.  God loves you Stacy!!!

View Rita Nelson's Profile Search for other posts by Rita Nelson
Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 04/05/2013 at 10:18pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

That is so lovely, Rita. That is so sweet to my spirit... The Spirit of God just loving on a person through another in the body of Christ. I think that is awesome!   God bless Stacy and bless you too, Rita! 
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Chris Williams

Posted: 04/11/2013 at 4:42pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Dear Rita, wow I am in awe.  What a wonderful gift God has given you.  I think your prayer for Stacey is beautiful!  As you know, Jesus always knows what is best.  Just like you, I don't believe we always know why, or have to know why we are praying for someone. 

Years ago I woke up and saw a vision immediately.  My sister and I were in Israel.  I was told to pray for my earthly physical dad - who is the one I saw in the Vision.  I began to pray out loud and allowed the Holy Spirit to speak through me, because I wasn't sure what to pray.  My sister, when she heard me praying, woke up and began praying also. 

God is so good to all of us.  It looked like it was time for my dad to go home, but God didn't take him home that night.  Instead, he lived several more years.

Thank you Rita for sharing with us so openly!  I know - God has said - this is a sign of a mature Christian.  PS I think that you giving God permission to wake you up anytime He needs you is amazing and a wonderful idea for all of us.  I love how you take it a step further and asked Him to wake someone up when you need prayer.  I like that!!!!!

I pray that Stacey saw your message and that you had prayer for her as God prayed through you.  I really believe that this is the hope and love that God wants us to share now - it is changing us into His image - His love.  Do you agree Rita?

In Christ's Abundant Love Toward You, Chris
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
Chris Williams

Posted: 04/11/2013 at 4:44pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Kimberly, you said, "That is so lovely, Rita. That is so sweet to my spirit... The Spirit of God just loving on a person through another in the body of Christ. I think that is awesome!   God bless Stacy and bless you too, Rita! "  I am in total agreement with you!

Thank you so much Kimberly for sharing your comments with Rita - and me too.  In Christ's Love, Chris

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version