Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/10/2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

God’s Kingdom of Heaven on Earth

By Ron McGatlin

All things being measured, God’s kingdom is the most valuable thing on earth. Christ Jesus came from heaven to bring the most valuable gift to Planet Earth and all mankind. There is nothing in this world that is beyond the greatest gift in this life now and in the life to come. Now, in this life, the kingdom of heaven on earth is the greatest treasure man can obtain or experience.

The kingdom of God is RIGHTEOUSNESS – PEACE – JOY in the HOLY SPIRIT.

The kingdom is in the Holy Spirit. The Spirit of Christ and Father in Holy Spirit abiding in man is the greatest gift to man.

Heavenly RIGHTEOUSNESS on earth is perfect alignment with God. Walking in alignment with God brings a life of PEACE. Peace within provides the atmosphere for real JOY in life. Joy is like peace excited, and peace is like joy at rest.

What would the world do for peace and joy? How much would the people of the world give for real and total peace and real joy in their lives? Think about it: from the wealthiest person to the poorest person, human beings long for inner peace and the excitement of joy in their lives.

The people perish for lack of knowledge of the KINGDOM of GOD.

An immeasurable amount of effort and resources are consumed in attempts to cause righteousness among mankind through religion and civil justice systems. Manmade religious and secular law systems have little to no effect on changing the hearts of the people. Therefore, they do not bring lasting righteousness or peace or real joy to the people

Human beings may pay the ultimate price of all they have and all they are in search of inner peace and joy. Billions of dollars are spent, and lives are shortened by things that will bring only a temporary sense of inner peace and excited joyful experiences.

Literally multitudes have turned to drugs and alcohol to trick their minds into a temporary fantasy state of peace and joy. Others use romance and sex to gain a temporary fantasy sense of joy and peace or well-being. Yet others strive to get more and more money to buy more and more things for the same reason. Multitudes live in a fantasy world of sports participation or spectator sports or gambling or electronic game playing and much more, all to cause a temporary sense of fantasy excitement and a sense of false significance of life.

From the creation of man, there has never been another real source of righteousness, peace, and joy apart from God and His kingdom on earth as it is in heaven.

Collectively most of the world is in continuing failure as the actions and reactions of a world population without righteousness, peace, and joy strive competing against one another and consuming one another, while wasting the natural resources of the earth. Human productivity is wasted in conflicts ranging from individual disputes and law suits to governments of nations in full out war killing multitudes and destroying entire cities.

The real kingdom of God is the only solution to bring order to this world.

God is love, and His kingdom is established and works by His love. God’s love in the hearts of people, by Christ Jesus in the Holy Spirit, will produce real righteousness (alignment with God) which establishes peace that leads to joy within the people. The people who live by the Spirit and walk in the Spirit will impart the righteousness, peace, and joy to others around them. Soon the kingdom of God fills the world and all aspects of life are ruled by the kingdom of God.

Works in the Kingdom of God

In the kingdom of God, everything works together by love to glorify God and meet the needs of the people and the world. Everyone in Christ has a part and purpose in the kingdom of God on earth. Love causes everyone to care for one another and joyfully do their part in providing for needs of others as well as themselves. There is no striving to get or to possess anything in competition with one another. Rather, there is cooperation and complementation as the different works of the people all fit together each connected to and providing their gift and God-empowered service to those around them.

Worshipping and praising God is continuous and fills every heart and life in every corner of the world. The presence of God is with us continually, and there is no lack of righteousness, peace, and joy.

Since there is no strife and no wars, there is no waste and therefore plenty for the needs of everyone. The people and the planet will be restored as a new creation without the tormenting influence of the defeated powers of darkness.

That which man could not do without God, and what God would not do without man, will be done by God in and with man.

The Kingdom of God is Now Growing into the World

The presence of God and holy angels are gathering with the people of God where two are three or a larger group gathers in the name of Jesus. As far as I can see, there is probably more real praise, worship, and prayer coming forth across the world than at any time in my lifetime. Many people are realizing that the enemy was and is totally defeated and under the authority of Christ Jesus in us today.

The river of God’s people may not be as wide as it once was, but it is much deeper. There is more purity and real holiness in this kingdom emphasis age than there was in the passing church emphasis age. Many have had to come out of church systems to move on to a deeper life in God. A dozen pure-hearted believers will accomplish more in moving into greater fullness of the kingdom than thousands of believers with shallow roots in the reality of Christ ruling in their lives.

Though the world has a long way to go to experience the fullness of the kingdom now, groups of people agreeing together in the unity of the Lord by the Holy Spirit can experience a fullness of the kingdom now and become as seeds planting the fullness into the world.

Be ready to receive the greater works of Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit and holy angels assisting in the manifesting of the kingdom of God on earth among His people. Allow the boldness of holiness to overtake all of your reservation and hesitation. Hear by the Spirit and move in boldness to do and speak all that God is giving unto you at the time He desires. It is time for all of us to walk in His real love that washes away all of our self-concerns and intimidations.

The All Inclusive Kingdom

The kingdom of God is the rule of God through Christ Jesus in the Holy Spirit on earth in His Body and Bride. The kingdom, the King’s dominion, is all inclusive and therefore is the only primary focus that brings unity to the body of Christ.

At different times and seasons over the past few centuries, restoration of parts or layers of the kingdom have been taking place. There tends to be an intense focus on the freshly revealed and restored portions as they come forth. This often leads to separation or disunity in the body. Remember that only focusing on the greater all-inclusive kingdom of God as primary brings unity.

Love is greatest in the kingdom and all other parts work together through love. God is love. Yet, there are other subsequent parts that must be in place in the kingdom.

Some of the important and vital parts that come together in the kingdom of God are:

Love - Faith – Hope – Grace – Glory – Righteousness - Judgment – Peace – Joy – Prayer – Spirit Baptism – Healing – Deliverance – Mercy – Holiness – Prophecy – Spiritual Gifts – Son ship – servant hood – and much more.

Focusing on any of these or other parts of the kingdom of God as primary always brings disunity in the body of Christ. Focusing as primary and above all on the King and his reign and rule (kingdom) always produces unity in the body and separation or disunity with evil, falseness, and error. Imbalance can lead to error apart from the umbrella and framework of the kingdom of God.

Christ Jesus in His short ministry on earth chose to focus on the gospel of the kingdom. He proclaimed the kingdom of God while in His incarnate body on earth and now is bringing it forth in His collective body on earth.

Christ living in us is creating much WORK that is being done and accomplished in His kingdom coming forth on earth. Christ in us is now about our Father’s business.

BUT SEEK FIRST THE KINGDOM OF GOD, AND HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS; AND ALL THESE THINGS SHALL BE ADDED TO YOU.

YOUR KINGDOM COME. YOUR WILL BE DONE IN EARTH, AS IT IS IN HEAVEN.

Pursue love, it never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

Edited by Moderator on 04/15/2013 at 5:55am
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Julia Garrett

Posted: 04/10/2013 at 7:40pm | IP Logged Quote Julia Garrett

Thank You Ron for the boldness and willingness to
proclaim the Kingdom of God! For so many years I have
attended church! I have worked in the church in various
ways. I have enjoyed many of the aspects of what I
thought was right. I have experienced so much as I led
music but nothing can compare to really experiencing what
I have found as I began to Seek First the Kingdom of God
rather than all the things that I did when I was in the
religious system!
I am finding the Kingdom life to be full and complete and
lacking in nothing as compared to the religious system
that I have come out of that leaves so many questions
unanswered.
Again I thank you and the others on this site for
bringing forth the truth of the Kingdom for others like
me who are just beginning but are so hungry for more.

Blessings to you. I sure did enjoy this article!

Julia Garrett
View Julia Garrett's Profile Search for other posts by Julia Garrett
edwintee

Posted: 04/11/2013 at 6:58pm | IP Logged Quote edwintee

"The real kingdom of God is the only solution to bring
order to this world.

God is love, and His kingdom is established and works by
His love. God’s love in the hearts of people, by Christ
Jesus in the Holy Spirit, will produce real righteousness
(alignment with God) which establishes peace that leads
to joy within the people. The people who live by the
Spirit and walk in the Spirit will impart the
righteousness, peace, and joy to others around them. Soon
the kingdom of God fills the world and all aspects of
life are ruled by the kingdom of God."

Tere

View edwintee's Profile Search for other posts by edwintee
Jo Berres

Posted: 04/12/2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged Quote Jo Berres

Dear Ron,

This message and all the former ones are right on. It is such a blessing to read how others are entering into the Truth and walking in Spirit and living in Spirit. The Kingdom has come as in each one who has surrendered their life to Christ Jesus. While these are perilous days, as recorded would be in the last days, it should be the most glorious for us who are looking and loving Christ Jesus' appearance. First in us, then to the world, through us. Hallelujah!!

For years I sat as a pew warmer but Praise God! I am now free from religious dogma and enjoying the abundance of life, Christ Jesus life in me, and desiring to share it with others so they can make their choice, to surrender or not to surrender. We have lived so far below what was intended for us but our eyes are being opened and enlightened to what is the Plan and Purpose of God for us in this earth and to bring His glory so the knowledge of His glory will cover the earth, as it covers the sea. Hallelujah!!

God's blessings to all of you. In God's Great Love, that is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Spirit.   

Jo Berres

Edited by Jo Berres on 04/12/2013 at 2:06pm
View Jo Berres's Profile Search for other posts by Jo Berres
Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 04/12/2013 at 8:00pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

"Joy is like peace excited, and peace is like joy at rest."

This is beautiful and precious to my spirit.

(For my own personality I would just add, "Joy is like peace excited and extremely giggly!" )

View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 04/15/2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Jo Berres wrote:

Dear Ron,

This message and all the former ones are right on. It is such a blessing to read how others are entering into the Truth and walking in Spirit and living in Spirit. The Kingdom has come as in each one who has surrendered their life to Christ Jesus. While these are perilous days, as recorded would be in the last days, it should be the most glorious for us who are looking and loving Christ Jesus' appearance. First in us, then to the world, through us. Hallelujah!!

For years I sat as a pew warmer but Praise God! I am now free from religious dogma and enjoying the abundance of life, Christ Jesus life in me, and desiring to share it with others so they can make their choice, to surrender or not to surrender. We have lived so far below what was intended for us but our eyes are being opened and enlightened to what is the Plan and Purpose of God for us in this earth and to bring His glory so the knowledge of His glory will cover the earth, as it covers the sea. Hallelujah!!

God's blessings to all of you. In God's Great Love, that is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Spirit.

Jo Berres

Amen Jo, Your word of the kingdom in your life and the freshness of it is being multiplied across the land as many are coming out of the past limitations into the precious reality of the kingdom of God now in His people.

Thank you Jesus for your wonderful work in your people across the world.

It is a joyful day in His presence. Rest in the light of His love forever more. Even in the darkest of times the light of His glory shines brightly in our hearts.

Ron

View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version