OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: STRONGER THAN THE STORM (Prophecy) Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
ElaineTavolacci

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/06/2013 at 5:24pm | IP Logged Quote ElaineTavolacci

August 3, 2013

Stronger Than The Storm

Since the time of the hurricane on the East Coast there has been a slogan circulating which is still used in the media, on billboards, and even by politicians. The slogan is: "We are stronger than the Storm".  A storm can't stop us, a hurricane can't derail us, we will rebuild and come back stronger. The past few months I have been noticing a major spiritual assault on the body of Christ. The Lord gave me this word for those of you who are experiencing a storm in your life.

The Lord says, trust Me when storms arise in your life and know that I am stronger than the storm. I am calling each of you to rise up above every storm no matter how severe it may be. Know that I am He who walked on the water. I am He who rebuked the wind and it ceased. I am He who said "Peace be still" to the raging sea and it became still. It is I who have given you the same authority over the winds in the spirit realm and over the waves in the natural realm. Learn to recognize your authority in Me. I have given you all power over the enemy and nothing by any means shall harm you. You have the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy. I have given you authority over all demons, and authority over all sickness. You have been called to a greater realm to preach the kingdom of God, heal the sick, and set the captives free.

Do not be moved by the intensity of storms that arise in the natural. Do not waver in your belief and do not falter by what is happening around you. Keep your eyes on Me and not on the circumstances. As you stay in My word, you will learn how to become attune to My voice. I will speak in every situation.  Do not allow the tempestuous wind to throw you off course or allow it take you in the wrong direction.  As you continue to pursue peace, you will dwell in safety.  Continue to stand with your full armor, knowing the greater one lives in you. As you walk in righteousness, your foundation will be strengthened as a house on a rock. Do not allow fear to overtake you. The storms will begin to cease as you put your trust in Me.  As you pursue Me no matter what your situation may be,  you will come out stronger than the storm and stronger than you were before says the Lord.

Matthew 14:28 -33
And Peter answered Him and said, "Lord, if it is You, command me to come to You on the water." So He said, "Come." And when Peter had come down out of the boat, he walked on the water to go to Jesus. But when he saw that the wind was boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink he cried out, saying, "Lord, save me!" And immediately Jesus stretched out His hand and caught him, and said to him, "O you of little faith, why did you doubt?" And when they got into the boat, the wind ceased. Then those who were in the boat came and worshiped Him, saying, "Truly You are the Son of God."

Mark 4:35 - 41
On the same day, when evening had come, He said to them, "Let us cross over to the other side." Now when they had left the multitude, they took Him along in the boat as He was. And other little boats were also with Him.  And a great windstorm arose, and the waves beat into the boat, so that it was already filling.  But He was in the stern, asleep on a pillow. And they awoke Him and said to Him, "Teacher, do You not care that we are perishing?" Then He arose and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, "Peace, be still!" And the wind ceased and there was a great calm. But He said to them, "Why are you so fearful? How is it that you have no faith?" And they feared exceedingly, and said to one another, "Who can this be, that even the wind and the sea obey Him!"

Edited by ElaineTavolacci on 08/06/2013 at 5:33pm

www.TheVoiceOfProphecy.com

View ElaineTavolacci's Profile Search for other posts by ElaineTavolacci Visit ElaineTavolacci's Homepage
Pat Thompson

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/12/2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged Quote Pat Thompson

Thank you Lord Jesus!!!!
Awesome!!!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version