Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: WALKING UPRIGHTLY IN PERILOUS TIMES by LINDA MARSHALL Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Kimberly Fowler

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/15/2013 at 9:36pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

WALKING UPRIGHTLY IN PERILOUS TIMES

OCTOBER 15, 2013

Several weeks ago, I had an experience in which the Lord warned me of a severe danger that our nation was facing and that the enemy was attempting to bring great destruction upon the land of this nation. It was a severe warning and I pondered it for many days.

Then the Lord said to me: " You have now entered perilous times and days that shall try men's souls. This is the very hour that My Church must arise and remove everything that hinders My light, love, and truth. It is a day that webs of deception and cloaks of defilement are being removed. Sins and iniquitous patterns that have accrued throughout the generations, are coming to full harvest. But even as of old, I have had the remedy for these things in place and that remedy came through my various covenants with man down through the generations and culminated in the Old Testament through My Covenant with Abraham and his seed and then down through the generations to the New Covenant , through My Son, Jesus Christ.

I say to you, that burdens and yokes were and are very real. But I have made a way through the cross of My Son, Jesus Christ and the grace of the Holy Spirit , for these to be completely destroyed. There is freedom from every sin and bondage.

I tell you today, that you must not grow weary and faint in your fight against sin and your flesh. For I have provided all that it takes to walk victoriously, even in these difficult times. But it will require determination, perseverance, and a willingness to lay down your flesh, fears, and hindrances and obstacles, that the enemy is exacting right now. There are those who have begun to walk in the way of holiness, which is the only road that will allow one to walk in victory over the world, flesh, and the devil. Still, there are others of My people, who are continuing to walk foolishly, in the carnality and habitual sinfulness of their flesh. I am imploring, them to hear the warnings of the prophetic voices in the land and repent. I am calling them to repentance, fellowship, and intimacy with Me. I am also calling many of My shepherds this day to repentance and to preach the full gospel, which includes calling My Church into repentance and to stand for truth and righteousness, loving what I love and hating what I hate. I hate no man, but there is a wickedness upon your land. My people must not falter between two opinions. Love and truth go hand in hand. "

" There is also a great and imminent danger upon your land this day and I am calling those who name My name, to rise up and fast and pray for your nation, Israel, and the nations of the earth. I am with you, but you must be with me. I am rendering to every man according to the his own works and according to the work of My Son, on their behalf. I am calling My Church to put on Jesus Christ and walk in the Spirit; to pray the truth, speak the truth, and walk in the truth. This is a daily discipline that you must all walk in, in order to stay free, safe, and secure. It is the heavenly way, that will bring blessing, protection, and fruitfulness. It is the way that will also lead others to eternal life and salvation, in these last days, " says the Lord

2 Timothy 3:1
Genesis 6:18
Genesis 12:1-3
Isaiah 10:27
Romans 11:27, Hebrews 8:8-13
1 Kings 18:21
Psalm 89:14
Romans 2:6
Galatians 5:16
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Gayle Getz

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/15/2013 at 10:41pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Hearing loud & clear here,,,thanks much for posting, my precious Sister...been reminded to take each day and take special attention to "love what God loves and hate what God hates...this came up a few days ago-heard it come up from my spirit & Holy One began encouraging me...nothing but the power/anointing of God can/will reveal exactly what God does love, and exactly what God hates-NO GREY AREA-NONE-ZILCH-NADA...NO FENCE SITTING/ NO GREY AREA/NO MIXTURE...In total agreement with Father's words here, "It is the heavenly way, that will bring blessing, protection, and fruitfulness." That's what I want! HALLELUJAH AMEN!!! I do know it is taking 'setting my face like flint' and purposely not let anyone or any situation "get my goat"/had to giggle a bit here remembering Jerry Seville teaching about staying focused on Jesus... Jerry would say, "Ha, Ha, devil, you cant get my goat cuz you don't know where he's tied." He also taught about getting rid of some buttons-in particular rid yourself of the anger button...he has quite the teaching & I still get revelation from going back & letting Holy Spirit refresh the teachings/revelations...appreciate Holy Spirit more each day! \o/ Love you ALL

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version