Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: DO I HAVE A WITNESS ? "COME UP HERE THEN" ! For I will Sustain you ! ! Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Jeff Kingshott

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/07/2013 at 5:39pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

My sustainment now shall come directly from throneroom experiences , for your intimacy with me will be your complete salvation in battle strategy to walk through the storms that appear before you .

Do not fear but immediately press in and pray for those yet to arrive in Zion for they to shall recover by the cleanliness of your hands and intercession

Revelation 11:1-13

The Two Witnesses

11 I was given a reed like a measuring rod and was told, “Go and measure the temple of God and the altar, with its worshipers. But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months.And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.” They are “the two olive trees” and the two lampstands, and “they stand before the Lord of the earth.” If anyone tries to harm them, fire comes from their mouths and devours their enemies. This is how anyone who wants to harm them must die. They have power to shut up the heavens so that it will not rain during the time they are prophesying;and they have power to turn the waters into blood and to strike the earth with every kind of plague as often as they want.

Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them. Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city—which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt—where also their Lord was crucified.For three and a half days some from every people, tribe, language and nation will gaze on their bodies and refuse them burial. 10 The inhabitants of the earth will gloat over them and will celebrate by sending each other gifts, because these two prophets had tormented those who live on the earth.

11 But after the three and a half days the breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and terror struck those who saw them. 12 Then they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” And they went up to heaven in a cloud, while their enemies looked on.

13 At that very hour there was a severe earthquake and a tenth of the city collapsed. Seven thousand people were killed in the earthquake, and the survivors were terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven.

Job 22:30

30 He will deliver even one who is not innocent,
who will be delivered through the cleanness of your hands.”

Job 22:30

New Living Translation (NLT)

30 Even sinners will be rescued;
they will be rescued because your hands are pure.”

Job 22:27(NLT)

27 You will pray to him, and he will hear you,
and you will fulfill your vows to him.

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 11/13/2013 at 2:35pm

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 11/07/2013 at 5:45pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Word from Glenn Jackson ministries . ..  
FIRE BY NIGHT

"Reflections Upon Reflections" [of The Father's Heart]

...."You, in Your great compassion, did not forsake them in the wilderness; The pillar of cloud did not leave them by day, to guide them on their way, nor the pillar of fire by night, to light for them the way in which they were to go".... Nehemiah 9:19 NASB

November 7th 2013

THE FIRST AND FOREMOST AIM OF EVERY CHILD OF GOD SHOULD BE HOLINESS

Words of prophecy:

* The time for playing "church" is over! My children must realize the seriousness of their calling. Many still stubbornly refuse to yield to the voice of My Spirit and, because of this, they allow themselves to suffer great harm at the hands of the Evil One and his forces. There is not one of My children anywhere in the earth who, in the last few months, has not in some form heard the urgent call to draw nearer to Me. Am I not a just God? Would I allow the Evil One to gain advantage on My precious ones in any way - apart from their "own" will [rebellion]? Truly I say to you, no! Is My covenant, which was ratified by the precious Blood of My dear Son, of no avail to My children? It grieves My heart deeply to see those whom I have loved from before the foundations of the earth, make themselves strangers to the Covenants of promise. For what earthly father, having made provision for all of the needs of his children only to watch them carelessly and recklessly wander outside the boundaries of his provision, would not suffer the deepest sorrow of heart? For in his heart he knows that there is no way to survive [overcome] for his children in the place they have chosen to remain? Truly, truly I say to you My day has come, the time of times, the age of ages, and blessed [highly favoured] are those who will hearken to the voice of My Spirit, for they shall see My glory in this hour.

Sin brings guilt; the Holy Spirit brings conviction with a view to repentance. Satan brings accusation and condemnation with a view to controlling one and holding them in bondage to a "sin-consciousness". The Holy Spirit brings a revelation of the power of the precious Blood of Jesus [forgiveness] [1 John 1:9] - and who one TRULY is, in Christ, that one might come to abide in a "righteousness-consciousness" [holiness].

* In this season, things shall begin to both accelerate and intensify [spiritually speaking] and, thus, My Word shall have two very clear and distinct "effects" on My people. As My uncompromised Word is put forth in the fullness of authority and conviction by My holy and faithful servants, all those who hear shall experience My great blessing - or a righteous and holy fire that will both expose and consume ALL that is apart from Me. What one experiences will truly be the result of their love for Me or their rebellion against Me; and in this way the darkness in every man's heart shall be exposed - and, truly I say to you, many shall turn completely from the "broad path" [of destruction] and enter onto the highway of holiness in this most glorious hour.

...."Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Do not cast me away from Your presence and do not take Your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of Your salvation and sustain me with a willing spirit".... Psalms 51:10-12 NASB

...."For He said, Surely they are My people, sons who will not lie [who will not deal falsely with Me]; and so He was to them a Savior [in all their distresses]. In all their affliction He was afflicted, and the Angel of His presence saved them; in His love and in His pity He redeemed them; and He lifted them up and carried them all the days of old. [Exod. 23:20-23; 33:14-15; Deut. 1:31; 32:10-12.] But they rebelled and grieved His Holy Spirit; therefore He turned to become their enemy and Himself fought against them".... Isaiah 63:8-10 The Amplified Translation

...."Do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption".... Ephesians 4:30 NASB

...."As obedient children, do not be conformed to the former lusts which were yours in your ignorance, but like the Holy One who called you, be holy yourselves also in all your behavior; because it is written, "YOU SHALL BE HOLY, FOR I AM HOLY".... 1 Peter 1:14-16 NASB

The first and foremost aim of every last child of God should be holiness - without exception. This is precisely why we have been given the "HOLY" Spirit - SO THAT we might become partakers of the Father's holiness. In this most glorious hour, the Father is raising up a people who will be totally empowered by His Spirit - a holy people who will literally turn this world upside down before they leave here. With this in view, there will be a great release of revelation knowledge pertaining to the ministry of the Holy Spirit in these days and, thus, many will enter into the life of holiness - a life that is totally empowered by the indwelling Spirit of God. But, first, there must be a deep and thorough repentance on the part of many who have, for the most part, neglected [ignored] the "fullness" of the ministry of the Holy Spirit - through a continued adherence to fear and pride [and, thus, grieving Him at every turn in the process]. Most certainly these are the days when we, as the children of God MUST be found yielding to the still, small voice of the Holy Spirit. For it is ONLY He Who can both lead us onto and keep us on the narrow path of perfect obedience [the highway of holiness] [Isaiah 35:3-10] - a holy place wherein the Father is continually glorified to the greatest degree and the name of Jesus is continually exalted to the greatest degree in ALL that we do and say.

EIGHT ACTIONS THAT WILL GRIEVE THE HOLY SPIRIT

1. The Holy Spirit is grieved when we doubt Him - through unbelief.

2. The Holy Spirit is grieved when we willfully refuse to yield ourselves "wholly" to Him.

3. The Holy Spirit is grieved when the child of God refuses to seek out [and walk in] the "fullness" of their precious inheritance [salvation] in Christ.

4. The Holy Spirit is grieved when we continually refuse to position ourselves to hear His voice.

5. The Holy Spirit is grieved when having heard His voice we willfully disobey Him - through fear, and a mistrust of the Father.

6. The Holy Spirit is grieved when we retain idols in our lives through the maintenance of ANY element of self-desire and the fear of man.

7. The Holy Spirit is grieved whenever we neglect, distort, or dishonour the Word of God in ANY way - through a mental ascension to it.

8. The Holy Spirit is grieved when ANY violation of the law of Love occurs in the life of the believer.

Let us set ourselves in this hour to diligently seek a revelation of the "fullness" of the ministry of the Holy Spirit. For, as we do, it is certain that we will also gain a deeper revelation of the spiritual reality that the Father [by His divine power] has granted to us EVERYTHING pertaining to life and godliness [through the true knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and excellence] and blessed us with His precious and magnificent promises [including the promise and gift of the Holy Spirit] [Acts 2:33,38] so that, in appropriating them by faith and obedience [from the position of a heart wholly given], we might become "full" [not partial - in any way] partakers of the divine nature [His holiness] [2 Peter 1:2-4].

...."But the Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, Standby), the Holy Spirit, Whom the Father will send in My name [in My place, to represent Me and act on My behalf], He will teach you all things. And He will cause you to recall (will remind you of, bring to your remembrance) everything I have told you".... John 14:26 The Amplified Translation

...."But when He, the Spirit of Truth (the Truth-giving Spirit) comes, He will guide you into all the Truth (the whole, full Truth). For He will not speak His own message [on His own authority]; but He will tell whatever He hears [from the Father; He will give the message that has been given to Him], and He will announce and declare to you the things that are to come [that will happen in the future]".... John 16:13 The Amplified Translation

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 11/07/2013 at 5:55pm

Brenda Teal

Posted: 11/08/2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged Quote Brenda Teal

I praise God for these words.They mean so much to me. Also thank you for posting from Fire by Night. 

Edited by Brenda Teal on 11/08/2013 at 8:13am

Sherry Mohr

Posted: 11/10/2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Jeff,

When I read your post, this verse came to mind: Jeremiah 5:1 Run ye to and fro through the streets of Jerusalem, and see now, and know, and seek in the broad places thereof, if ye can find a man, if there be any that executes judgment, that seeks the truth: and I will pardon it.

God is good, His mercy endures forever!

In Christ's Unfailing Love for all

sherry

View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr
Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 11/10/2013 at 7:03pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Kind of like Abraham trying to save Sodom and gemorah

Sherry Mohr

Posted: 11/10/2013 at 7:11pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Yeah, but all it's gonna take is ONE!  \o/ Halleluyah! God is so Good!
View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version