Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Carrying Precious Cargo Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Amanda Leonard

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/02/2014 at 4:09am | IP Logged Quote Amanda Leonard

Today 4-1-2014 I heard the Lord clearly say to me, "My children are carrying precious cargo." I began to think about the Holy Ghost ship that Ron McGatlin had seen about 6 weeks before our trip to the Outer Banks this January. Here's a link to the writing for those who haven't read it, http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=45444&a mp;P N=1 . I began to think about this Holy Ghost ship and the invasion that is taking place. This is more than a 'move of God'. I truly believe this is an invasion of the heart, a Holy Ghost invasion of our hearts. I believe that as the Holy Ghost invades our hearts with His love, that He is transforming us. So how will we know the true work of the Spirit of God, the true reality of the Kingdom? We hear the words Kingdom, walking in the spirit, manifestation of the sons of God..etc...but how will we truly know the truth? We can read good writings from people and those who have eloquent words but how will we really know the intent of the heart? If these weren't reasonable questions then it wouldn't have been mentioned in the word about being deceived, about those who don't have eyes to see or ears to hear. I believe I heard in my spirit, "You will know them by their love. They will know Love Himself." The truth is in Him, in His word, in His love. If there's not love, the pure love of God in operation,then it's like clashing cymbals.

1 John 4:8 "Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love."

1 Corinthians 13:1, "If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal."

Have you ever experienced when someone is speaking to you and you know that their words are saying one thing but you know the intent of their heart is "saying" something else? I believe that those who will truly surrender to this inner working of the Spirit, those who will surrender all of their self and let Him burn away everything that is not of Him will experience this invasion of love within their hearts. Have you ever tried to love someone that your flesh didn't really want to love? There is a supernatural love invasion that is here. With this love transformation, there's no trying to love but loving because of the One who first loved us (1 John 4:19), no matter what. This love isn't based on circumstance, or condition, or acceptance or 'being right' but it is because we have truly fell in love with Love Himself!

This is a matter of the heart. Matthew 5:8 says, "Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God." There are those who will have words of flattery, they will honor the Lord with their lips but their hearts are far from Him. (Isaiah 29:13). The Lord is wanting to rend our hearts with an invasion of the Holy Ghost's pure love. The pure in heart will see God. How do our hearts become pure? I believe it's when we let Him invade every part of our heart and surrender to His burning, that His heart invades and transforms our heart. It's a Holy Ghost invasion of love. This is the precious cargo that we carry, His love etched within our hearts. Right now, He is invading our hearts with pure, holy love that only comes from the Lord by the Spirit. Are we willing to carry this precious cargo? Are we willing to give it away?

If we realize this precious cargo, Christ in us the hope of glory, then we will see people the way Jesus sees them and we will help them deliver their precious cargo safely. It reminds me of the signs that parents put on cars that say, "Baby on board"....they are carrying precious cargo. Can you imagine the precious cargo that Mary carried? The cargo that saved the world, for the sake of love. This package of love she carried in her womb would change creation as we knew it. I believe that the precious cargo that the Father has planted within each of us is coming to full term! We could ignore this precious cargo, we could be irresponsible and let the precious cargo die within us but that is not God's plan. God is wanting us as His children to realize the precious cargo that He has placed within each of us, His Spirit, His love, His glory that is covering the earth. Many will not understand this precious cargo that you carry, this love package, but those who abide in the vine will understand because they will know love Himself.

Romans 8:38 "For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. "

This precious cargo of love is coming forth by the Holy Spirit as we surrender to His work of heart surgery within us. Search our hearts oh Lord and create in us a clean heart of pure, holy love, Your love manifested in and through us. Thank You Lord that Your love never fails and never gives up but transforms us into Your hands, Your feet, Your heart of love for this world.

Precious Cargo Carrier,

Amanda Leonard

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 04/03/2014 at 3:28am
View Amanda Leonard's Profile Search for other posts by Amanda Leonard Visit Amanda Leonard's Homepage
Quo Wright

Posted: 04/02/2014 at 8:55am | IP Logged Quote Quo Wright

Amanda Leonard wrote:
This precious cargo of love is coming forth by the Holy Spirit as we surrender to His work of heart surgery within us. Search our hearts oh Lord and create in us a clean heart of pure, holy love, Your love manifested in and through us. Thank You Lord that Your love never fails and never gives up but transforms us into Your hands, Your feet, Your heart of love for this world.

Hey Amanda, thank you for sharing this.  What a beautiful word.  As I was reading the above, I was reminded of a song that kept singing one day that says You know Lord, whether I'm right. You know Lord whether I'm wrong. You know Lord whether I'm right or wrong.  Search me, search me Lord.  I want you to search me, search me Lord. 

As I was thinking about this precious cargo, Christ in us, HG brought back to mind something I said last night as I sat and spoke with Dad.  I said if my death is able to help more people than my living, then I'm willing to die.  And I said because I love people.  I wasn't always like this but it's because of Dad's abiding love within.  When this heart transformation first took place within me, I couldn't even explain it. But I so vividly remember just weeping in His presence.  And it wouldn't last for moments or hours but for days to the point that sometimes I'd be out and about doing things and I would suddenly start weeping.  I told a sister of mine about it and we laughed with rejoicing to see what Dad was doing.  And I would tell Dad, I'm not going to leave the house unless you tell me because folks gone think I'm crazy when I suddenly start weeping.  But I later found this to be Dad's plan as well because it was doing this time that my relationship became stronger and more intimate with Dad.  He shared His heart with me. 

Blessings to you sweet sis.  Dad is doing a marvelous thing within us. Thank you Dad for taking these hearts of stone and replacing them with hearts of flesh. 

Quo

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Ps 51:10
View Quo Wright's Profile Search for other posts by Quo Wright
Amanda Leonard

Posted: 04/03/2014 at 4:16pm | IP Logged Quote Amanda Leonard

Thanks for your beautiful words Quo! Isn't it just awesome what He is doing?! I love what you said about "if my death is able to help more people than my living, then I'm willing to die." It reminds me of something I heard a friend say that heard Wade Taylor speak, he walked in the room and said, "I believe I'm looking at a room full of martyrs." I believe we can die so much to our ways, to our self that we truly are already martyrs...only doing what we see and hear Papa doing b/c of our flesh going through the mortification process.

When you mentioned about the weeping, that crazy b/c I've been experiencing that ALL week! Just weeping like crazy and I felt like He was doing something in my heart....I believe it's the love invasion! I praise God for it!

Bless you sis....I always love reading what you write, as it's definitely from the heart of our Papa!

Amanda

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version