VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: THE THIEF Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Quo Wright

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/09/2014 at 1:06pm | IP Logged Quote Quo Wright

THE THIEF

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.  (John 10:10)

Last night, I had this dream that I want to share with each of you for your discernment.

Dream:

I was watching the things a group of people were doing.  They all seemed to be having fun together.  Then they all left to go to somebody’s party that a man was having.  While they were away, I was walking around looking and I came to a storage that was packed with all kind of goodies.  It was stuffed from the floor to the ceiling with all kind of good eats.  And then suddenly I saw Poochie (a man) come and raid the storage.  I stood watching Him take every last thing that was stored up and He said to me, “And Quo you better not tell them.”  And then I woke.

Before I shared this, I wanted to fully understand what Dad wanted to say to us.  And one of the things He has been doing is totally exposing the religious sect because He wants His people to see it for what it is.  He said they’ll be able to make better decisions if they know exactly what’s going on.  And also everyone will be without excuse because He has revealed the truth to us.  So this is another one. 

Poochie is the enemy.  I’ve had dreams about him before and Dad has allowed me to see how he abuses God’s people when they don’t do what He wants them to do.  He also showed me that there would be a wedding that will happen with Poochie and some of God’s people.  But in this dream Dad is saying, His children are being robbed blind because they are being distracted and lured away by man’s programs.  Satan is at the helm of this.  And because many are not where they’re supposed to be the enemy is stealing the things that Dad has stored up for them.  And the enemy does not want them to know this is what he does and is currently doing.  Dad has prepared a place for us. A place of rest.  I keep hearing Him say a wealthy place.  But if we’re following man and his program instead of following God, we’re going to lose what has been prepared for us.  Satan wants our inheritance and he’ll steal it if we’re not doing what we’re supposed to be doing. I feel in the coming days, Dad is going to release words that are going to cut even closer.  And these reason it will be like that is because Dad says, “Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye” (Acts 7:51).

I’m praying for my brothers and sisters that we will not harden our hearts as Dad is speaking and take heed to every word He’s saying to us because even in doing this, His purpose is to draw us unto Himself so that He may be a shield and a refuge as we enter into the time of gross darkness and tribulation.  Dad has a safe place prepared for us but we must move in obedience to his call and come (Rev. 22:17).  He’s not going to come drag us away.  We have to choose Him. As I type this word, it is becoming increasingly heavier on my heart and I know this is how Dad feels.  Just as He prepared an ark of safety for Noah and His family, one has been prepared for us in Him as well.

Love you all. 

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Ps 51:10
View Quo Wright's Profile Search for other posts by Quo Wright
Gayle Getz

Posted: 04/11/2014 at 3:37am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Confirmation here my precious Sister..."Draw close to Me and I will draw close(r) to you." Being made very aware we do the drawing close, first and then we can expect and enjoy His closeness...do we ever need His closeness-'dwelling in His secret place, resting under the shadow of El Shaddai!' Living, decreeing, delighting in Ps. 91...whewwww, some of His angels are huge! I'll take ALL sizes come to help out those I'm prayin' for & myself... thanking & praising Father for bein' greater here livin' in me then the devil that's running roughshod in the world...Hallelujah He is my refuge and my shield, my fortress, the Lifer of my head, Lover of my soul. \o/\o/\o/ Love you ALL

Quo Wright

Posted: 04/11/2014 at 7:13pm | IP Logged Quote Quo Wright

Hey Sweet Gayle! Psalm 91 has been my reality as well. A
couple weeks ago I had a dream I was in a Dodge Charger.
I saw a policeman and I knew I would have to give him a
code before I would be permitted to go. For some reason I
was nervous about giving him the right code but when he
asked for it I knew exactly where to look for it in the car so
I did and was then permitted to go. When I left I was then
in the backseat and there was a man driving and a woman
in the passenger seat. They were taking me where I was
supposed to go and when I woke I heard, He gives his
angels charge over you. They reminded me of special
agents.

Bless you and stay close to him as he delights in the
Marys moreso than the Marthas.

Quo

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Ps 51:10
View Quo Wright's Profile Search for other posts by Quo Wright
Henry Falcone

Posted: 04/12/2014 at 8:34am | IP Logged Quote Henry Falcone

Quo,
Right on... I am seeing this as I travel from place to place in the USA. The enemy is bringing a strong delusion of a false grace, a false copleted identiy in Christ before it is really finished, and a false authority" which they declare themselves done and they can take dominion. All three of these doctrines is from a 'false prophet spirit" working in conjuction with the spirit of anti-christ to from a people who "prophesy in his name, cast out devils in his name, but the Lord will say, depart from me you workers on iniquity I never knew you. It will use every lure and bate to attract people to men and not God Himself. It will bring glory to men, "of who we are" instead of "who He is in us."

I was in a meeting in NC, and the Lord spoke to me in worship, "what is more important to me Henry, Who we are in Christ, or who Christ is in us?
Both are true, but which one is first? When we dwell first on "who we are and our identity, we could loose His identity in us, and that is where the enemy is going to attack. In the church age he has put the needs of men before the needs of God. The second commandment above the first, loving men before loving God.

Now he is putting our place in him above of His place in us, and so many will fall for it and already are and will fumble the ball on the 5 yard line thinking they scored a touchdown. We must allow the lord to finish us He will. WE must allow His needs and love to be always be first. He must always be first in our heart, our first love, our first need and who He is in us is the only way that He makes us what we are in him.

If we listen closely to the counterfeit voice that is coming so close to being the reality it has truth in in it 97% but it is not spoken by the Spirit of Truth and it is the strongest delusion I have ever seen effecting God's people. Pray our eyes will be open to the Spirit of God by the Spirit of God in His Truth and not man's attempt to "be God or like God." They tried that in Babel and they are trying it again now.

Quo Wright

Posted: 04/12/2014 at 11:16am | IP Logged Quote Quo Wright

Henry Amen to everything you said. One thing I know is
that we're not finished until Dad says we're finished. And
He will show us where we are in our journey. There's a
song I like to sing which is my prayer and that is show me
the desires of my heart. I want Him to always show me
whats in my own heart because if there's anything within
me that does not line up with his will and his word, i ask
HG to help me get rid of it and to keep me on the right
path. My desire is to stay close to Him and in order to do