VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: RE:UP ONE NEW MAN ARISING! Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Henry Falcone

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/11/2014 at 2:21pm | IP Logged Quote Henry Falcone

Beloved's of the Lord,

Easter Sunday God gave me this prayer/vision of an "acceleration" of the Holy Spirit Invasion as it came upon shore and is now sweeping "secretly" in the hearts God has prepared for it.

I felt the Lord wanted me to re-post it and make a few edits to it because of what I have seen and heard of this work even in a greater dimension since Easter Sunday when God gave it to me to write. I believe it is a word of "clarity" so we don't miss what God is doing in the Earth in the Sons of God that are now manifesting upon this Earth in reality.

On Easter Sunday Morning. I got a vision of what God was accelerating on this morning and now has continued to do up this re-posting.

As I was praying the Word of God and His promise over all our lives, the Lord had me focus on spiritual and emotional healing more than even physical healing.

It was then I was able to see the deep wounded hearts and bruises that have not yet been healed or fully bound up. As I did I heard, "BY MY STRIPES THEY ARE HEALED."

Beloved in this vision,  I saw the ocean as far and wide as I could see, and these gigantic tsunami waves came and with the full force of the ocean 's power and they poured out upon those broken and bruised places in the heart and they were all heeled. Not at trace, not a spot, not a wrinkle remained in that heart.

These waves I saw in this prayer/vision were relentless.  I saw these waves keep hitting those areas in our hearts where the scars were over and over again until those places were smoothed over and you could not even see any place in the heart there was damage

It was then the Lord spoke and had me pray that He was washing us 'BY THE WATER OF THE WORD, THAT HE MIGHT PRESENT HIS BRIDE IN FULL GLORY AND SPLENDOR."

To those who are rightly responding to what the Lord is doing in our midst they will receive the fullness of the Lord Himself to be healed and walk out now as full grown sons and daughters of God.

In the next part of the vision on Easter Sunday 2014, I was able to focus on that heart again God was completely restoring,  and it was beating perfectly as one with the Lord. This full grown heart was coming forth now as a beautiful, spotless, and glowing with the Glory of God burning with His love in it for Him and everyone else.

Beloved, It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. I knew that this heart was "many hearts" that were now being healed and freed and would no longer be that of a"babe" in Christ, but would be a heart of a full grown son and daughter of the Lord." Somehow these tsunami waves not only healed the last traces of the hurts and bruises, but also gave us the power to conquer all the other areas of our hearts to come under the full control of Jesus our King in maturity and power as we have never seen before NOW!

Then I saw the a "new people" who were ready for the battle ahead. Their hearts were now perfect before the Lord and no hurts, wounds, rejection, discouragement, fear, anxiety, despair, hopelessness, could ever enter back in that heart any more. It had become a fortress against the enemies attacks.

These "new people" with the "perfected hearts" were now forming into an Army of the lord ready to go into battle with the Lord. There was such a maturity in that heart. I never saw people in the vision. It was like they were invisible or a shadow around the heart. ( This army we are but getting a glimpse of now as mature full grown sons begin to function together not just as a family of God, but an army of God released to subdue the nations and preach the Kingdom of God as a witness on all the earth. Then will the end of church system way of life and a new one the Kingdom age come into full existence in every nation.)

This arising army of the Lord is visible to see only in the hearts that were perfected and beating as one with the Lord.  The shell, or the body around this Glory was not seen anymore just Jesus living in us. Invisible but visible to the eye, but it was not the focus of God on what or how it was being done. God's only focus was on the heart that would live for only God's intentions on the Earth. He was not enjoying the "process" at work in us, but how the "process" was leading us all out of fear.

Though I have been writing along side others about the Holy Spirit Invasion, this weekend I was able to see it's workings in those God has opened their hearts to it. What we could never fix that which is afflicting a person, is now being completely  fixed by God Himself. What we could never do in our strength and power, God is now doing in His strength and power.

What we could never change on our own. God Himself is changing in us on His own. We are now truly being changed from Glory to Glory by the same Spirit that raised up Jesus from the dead.

As this vision/prayer was winding down that is the verse I heard this Easter Sunday, "that the same Spirit that raised up Jesus from the dead, has quickened your mortal bodies." He spoke to me that these waves was that work of the Holy Spirit and it was now quickening to completion that very work in those whose hearts are wide open to the Lord.

The vision/prayer came to an end when it was burned in me the 'perfect completed life of Christ" that came down from heaven to fill us as a Baptism of the Holy Spirit and Fire. The scripture in Hebrews that says, "He was tempted in every point as we have been, but sinned not" burned in me!  That perfect sinless life is the same life, same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead is now revealing fully in us. As He was in the world, the Bible says, so are we!

Such a hope and faith filled my heart as I prayed this for all of us. The completion of all things is unfolding rapidly. We are now in the time of the transfiguration mount with Jesus. The Glory of God is now filling His temple and "know not ye are the Temple of the Holy Spirit."

As good as what we have had in the first wave of this Holy Spirit invasion the 'BEST IS YET TO COME." Those waves of His Glory are coming and have come and every heart that is open to Him now in this visitation of the Lord will be completely and entirely made whole from every trace of abuse, hurt, rejection and all pain. They will never see those enemies again as Israel never saw those enemy Egyptians again either.

The Lord spoke to Moses, Stand still and fear not and SEE THE SALVATION OF THE LORD, these Egyptians you have seen today, YOU WILL SEE NO MORE!

Beloved, as the Lord had me come away with him to pray for you and all of us today, that is WHAT HE SHOWED ME IN EACH HEART THAT WILL BE OPEN FULLY TO THE LORD. He has come to totally heal the broken hearted, to totally set free all those who are bruised, to totally bring every prisoner out of the prison, to totally give sight to those who are blind, to bind up totally everyone that was bruised and TO PROCLAIM THIS IS THE ACCEPTABLE YEAR OF GODS FAVOR!

The Holy Ghost Invasion is about to take on a deeper and more powerful dimension of Glory in those who are open to it. Waves of hot liquid fire of His Glory are being released now to finish us and bring forth the manifestation of Sons and Daughters of God in the fullness of His Glory. So let us Arise and Shine this Easter Morning, for the Light has come and the Glory of the Lord shall be seen upon us.

Beloved, This is what I witnessed in the last three places God has sent us to in Trinity Florida, Clifton Park NY and now in the Outer Banks of North Carolina. When God spoke this to me on Easter Sunday just a few weeks ago, I had no idea it would happen so quickly and I got to witness and be part of this work as His Glory waves came upon us at the Outer Banks.

God confirmed that the Sons of God are now here with the attesting signs of the Holy Spirit Invasion in our midst. People came all day long to receive from this Invasion that is still an "under the radar work" of the Lord.

It is not a movement or a revival, it is a "moving of God" within His people. The waves came over a cup of coffee, or with a "spiritual song" or a "song of deliverance," or a deep revelation from the heart of God concerning the time that "now is" or with a simple song sung like "Jesus lover of my soul."
Or in the "gathering time itself" by silence, song or testimony, the waves of Glory kept coming." As they came, the Holy Spirit brought more and more people in "great need" to come and receive the Invasion. This I have witnessed and seen with my own eyes.

To close this word for now, the most wonderful thing about this Invasion is this Jesus alone is glorified, not a man, not a work, not a ministry. They are not even seen, but GOD, BUT GOD ALONE RECEIVES ALL THE GLORY, HONOR AND PRAISE!

Edited by Henry Falcone on 06/11/2014 at 2:22pm

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version