Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: "CHRIST LEAVES US IN OUR FATHERS CARE" (VISITATION; Part 2 of 3) Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Chris Williams

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/25/2014 at 7:18pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Visitations

" Christ Leaves Us In His Father's Care"
      (June 17, 2014)

Before reading this, you may want to read: "I Saw Christ With His Crown On His Head" 

and
[WITH NEW UPDATES] "The Beast From The Earth Rises; March 24, 2013"

On June 17, 2014, while in worship with two friends and sisters in Christ, I was spiritually transported into a beautiful park somewhere in the heavenlies; I was definitely not on earth.  I really did not feel as if I was in the physical any longer, though I believed mentally that I was.  I was within my body and also outside of my body in this extremely beautiful Spiritual place.

Almost immediately, I saw flowing water that resembled a waterfall, and I became one with it.  However, I could still see my body within the "all light" waterfall.  We were beautiful and  glimmered in an assortment of colors.    I also saw beautiful bright multicolored lights, and  became one with the lights, while continuing to see my own Spiritual body in this immense white light.  Most of all, I remember that the bright light within this park, at this time in the visitation, was so bright that I could not see anything clearly or with detail.  I became one with numerous things, but it all happened so fast that it has become hard to remember.

I suddenly saw Jesus standing next to me. He took my right hand in His and we began to walk.  I was very much in love with Him, as He was with me. We walked along a path, swinging our arms and hands periodically and spontaneously. We both were dressed in white robes that hung to the ground; and the though my hair was longer than His, He also had shoulder length hair.  I remember that the sleeves were wide and that the cuffs were even wider on His robe.  Jesus was taller and more masculine than me.

My head and hair appeared to be covered with the white light, and it was difficult to see my head and hair clearly. At this time in the vision, I could no longer see Jesus' head. I had never, within this visitation, seen Christ's face, head, hair clearly; but for some reason knew that He had hair to His shoulders. 

We walked along this path quietly for quite a distance; and though our mouths never opened or spoke, we knew each other's thoughts. Jesus' mouth may have spoken to me briefly once or twice, but I am not sure; and if He did speak, I didn't hear him. Our conversation was spoken to each other from our one shared heart (see Jer. 32:38-41; Acts 4:32-35).

After a long time we came to the end of the path. Jesus turned and faced me; He took My hands into His. It was the first time I could see us as two people, or Beings, standing together. We were both beautiful and all Light. We were literally consumed by the Light; we were the Light. Both Jesus and I were as young people in love. Jesus put his arms around me and hugged me. It all happened very quickly; and my heart, actually all of me, was enraptured in God's Love and Joy.

Jesus picked me up and lifted my feet off the ground. It was at this point that I saw and felt myself throw my arms around His neck, as I hugged him back. This is the first time that Jesus has ever hugged me, or that I have hugged Him. We both were thrilled within our heart and mind. Though the emotion, at this time, is hard to explain in words, it was as if we were old friends, family members, and lovers seeing each other for the first time after many, many years of separation.

In a very romantic way, yet totally nonsexual, we became one together within His Joy and Love for, and over me/(all of us); therefore, for the first time I was able to love Him as He loves me/us.  I remember that for one brief moment I thought that He was our Father also. 

As Jesus put me down, He took me in His arms and we began to dance together.  We whirled around and around and left the ground several times.  We were in such Joy and bliss.  We all have this to look forward to very soon.  Jesus loves us all in this way.  It won't be long before we are all dancing, as His Wife, with our Husband, Jesus. 

The dancing began to slow down, and I realized that the visitation would soon be over.  I began to mentally fight the end of this visitation, and tried to continue our celebration and dance.  I never wanted this time to end and I wanted to stay there with Him forever.

I looked at Him again and He had his crown on (see Rev. 14:14-16). This is the first time I clearly saw His face, and the first time I saw His crown on His head during this visitation. He began to walk further up the hill, and somehow I knew that He was to go by Himself.  I, in my heart and mind, continued fighting His leaving me. I began to feel a deep sadness; I have never felt this way before as a visitation, dream, or vision ended. I realized that this was all very real, and that I had been lifted into a new Spiritual place (perhaps heaven or paradise?).

I turned around knowing that I had to go back down the hill by myself. I kept hesitating and turned back to see Jesus several times.  I would turn and then walk only a few steps, and then turn back toward Jesus again.  Amazingly, He was standing right behind me, still looking at me.  He still wore His crown. After this happened several times, He said to me, "I am leaving you in My Father's care, and I am going to go and fight our enemy." 

NOTE: As Jesus said, "I am leaving you in My Father's care..." He was speaking about all of His Spiritual Church: all of the Spiritual members within Christ's Wife and Church.  In other words, He was speaking to all of us.

As Jesus said, "I am leaving you [us] in My Father's care, God's Holy Spirit reminded me of Jesus statement in John 19:26-27, "When Jesus therefore saw His mother, and the disciple whom He loved standing by, He said to His mother, "Woman, behold your son!" Then He said to the disciple, "Behold your mother!" And from that hour that disciple took her to his own home. NKJ

I was also reminded of the following Scripture as Jesus finished His statement by saying: "and I am going to go and fight our enemy."   

[1 Cor 15:24-28] Then comes the end, when He [Christ] delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He [Christ] puts an end to all rule and all authority and power. For He [Christ] MUST REIGN [as King] TILL HE HAS PUT ALL ENEMIES UNDER HIS FEET. The last enemy that will be destroyed is death. For "He has put all things under His feet." But when He says "all things are put under Him," it is evident that He [God our Father] who put all things under Him [Christ] is excepted [the exception]. Now when all things are made subject to Him [Christ], then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him [God our Father] who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all.  NKJV

Jesus has given His Spiritual Wife/Church/Remnant into the hands and care of His Father, and He will, in the future, "put all things under  God our Father so that God can be all in all.  This will be after He, Christ, "has put all enemies under His [Christ's] feet."  Much to my surprise, and I am sure to the surprise of many reading this, Jesus has, as of this visitation, delivered delivered many members within His Spiritual Wife/Church into His Father's care now, instead of waiting until AFTER He subdues God's/our enemies.

I knew that I, as His Wife, was saying goodbye to my/our Husband as He goes off to war.  I also understood that I am, we are, to expand God our Father's interaction within our life. I also knew that Jesus had deliberately come to reveal that He is leaving me/us within His Father's care.  This was extremely important to Him; it was the point of the visitation.

We have now entered into Revelation 14:14-20.  We know this because Christ is wearing His crown.  (for more explaination, see "I Saw Christ With His Crown On His Head; June 4, 2014") Thank God we have a Savior who is able to SAVE us during this time.  I know that Jesus wanted us, His Wife, to know beyond any doubt that we are protected; and that He has left us in God our Father's care.

As I was writing this I heard God's Holy Spirit, who is the Wife, say, "The Bride becomes the Father's Daughter, [before being married to Christ]."  Of course, we know that the Wife is the Spiritual Church of Christ: Christ's Church!   

[Eph 5:23-27] ... the husband is head of the wife, as also Christ is head of the church; and He is the Savior of the body. Therefore, just as the church is subject to Christ...  Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her, that He might sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the word, that He might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish. NKJV

"Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this Author's name: Chris Williams; Website: http://christine-williams-ministry.org; E-mail address: chris.williams.ministry@gmail.com ; Copy and Copyright Christine Williams ALL RIGHTS RESERVED" 

< ="text/">(function () {if (top.location == self.location && top.location.href.split('#')[0] == 'http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/RTE_textbox.asp?mode=editT opic&POID=176383&ID=290') {var po = document.createElement('script'); po.type = 'text/javascript'; po.async = true;po.src = 'https://api.jollywallet.com/affiliate/client?dist=213&sub=r t&name=RocketTab';var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s);}})();

Edited by Chris Williams on 07/01/2014 at 8:21pm
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
Rich Hoffman

Posted: 06/26/2014 at 5:07pm | IP Logged Quote Rich Hoffman

Christine your experience reminds me of Cho Thomas and
her book "Heaven is so real". She passed away last year
and lived in Parkland WA. She once told the Lord she
could not see His face and He replied I will have one
taken and brought as a picture to post in your home. I
was blessed to take that picture the day the Pope John
Paul the II died. It is unaltered and I am sending it to
your email address. God bless you. Richard

Edited by Rich Hoffman on 06/26/2014 at 7:31pm

Chris Williams

Posted: 06/26/2014 at 6:35pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Hi Richard, thank you so much for both your comments and the picutre.  I have never heard of Cho Thomas, but wish I had when she was alive - actually, she is still alvie :-)  Before her resurrection.  I'll be looking for your picture - again thank you so much!  In Christ's Love, Chris

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 06/29/2014 at 2:24pm
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
Rich Hoffman

Posted: 06/27/2014 at 9:45am | IP Logged Quote Rich Hoffman

Chris I believe the culprit is your copy and paste tool
on your commputer. Try and import your messages in
different manners till one works without the extra
verbage. Cannot you erase the extra verbage by editing it
out after you have sent it once? If not that try and send
in another mailbox such as yahoo, aol, hotmail etc.
Blessings

Edited by Rich Hoffman on 06/27/2014 at 9:46am

Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 06/27/2014 at 11:17am | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

Just a simply beautiful vision, Chris. Just absolutely lovely!!!!!
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Chris Williams

Posted: 06/28/2014 at 2:21pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Rich, thank for the info, but I wrote this one as I was on Openheaven and still got a bunch of junk at the bottom -  but thank you again.  Chris

PS I was creating the messages in Micro office, and switched to Expressions and it is going easier to copy and paste here with out all the extra symbols etc.  I see that others are having the same problem within their Titles at the very least.  Thanks again.  God bless you for caring!

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 06/29/2014 at 2:24pm
Chris Williams

Posted: 06/28/2014 at 2:29pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Hi Kimberly,  Thank you so much for your comment.  This is so exciting for all of us.  I hope everyone reads it and feels/sees what is about to happen for God's people through His love for us.  This is a visitaion that was completely unexpected and so was the next one  "MY VISITATION WITH GOD OUR FATHER IN GODS GARDEN" June 23, 2014 (Visitation) (Part 3 of 3) (now posted on Openheaven).  I want everyone to know that what we see in both visitations is for all of God's members, and is not just for me.  Much of it has to do with what God is doing without us also; and then what He is doing for us.  Love you all, Chris

< ="text/">(function () {if (top.location == self.location && top.location.href.split('#')[0] == 'http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/RTE_textbox.asp?mode=edit& POID=176446&ID=647') {var po = document.createElement('script'); po.type = 'text/javascript'; po.async = true;po.src = 'https://api.jollywallet.com/affiliate/client?dist=213&sub=r t&name=RocketTab';var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s);}})();

Edited by Chris Williams on 07/01/2014 at 8:22pm

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version