Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: ADORNING THE BRIDE /THE MASTER’S TOUCH by LINDA PATTERSON Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Kimberly Fowler

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/24/2014 at 3:35am | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

LINDA PATTERSON

ADORNING THE BRIDE
Fergus, Ontario
iforj@golden.net

THE MASTER'S TOUCH

July 23, 2014

God is Calling

When you read the prophetic words “Adorning the Bride”, do you feel that they apply to your life or do you feel that you are reading another’s mail? Well, God spoke to me this morning. He said that He wanted to extend an invitation to you to come into a deeper more intimate relationship with Him. God is calling you. He is wooing you to become that fitting Bride for His Son.

God is saying:

Come, My beloved into My heart. Forsake all and follow Me. I desire that you would live a life that is fully surrendered to Me; that is upright, a walk of integrity and purity, a life of holiness before Me. I desperately want you to know Me intimately. To know what makes me laugh;what makes me weep; what gives me joy. It is possible! So today, I extent that invitation to you to allow My Spirit to prepare you, to adorn you, to be that Bride that My Son longs for. So press into My heart this day for I await you.

The Master`s Touch

How I love you! Even before the foundations of the world I knew you. I studied you. I decided where I would fit you into My plan. Some of you may think that you were an accident. But I say you NO were chosen. Some of you may think that I made a mistake, but I say NO you were beloved of Me. You were shaped, moulded and created for the Master’s Plan by the Master’s touch. The colour of your eyes, the colour of your hair were chosen by Me. I make no mistakes for what you may think are flaws, I call perfection.

Do you know that I have a design; I have a blueprint in My Throne Room inscribed with your name. You must seek Me for the details. You must come before Me and enquire. Time as you know it is winding down. Through the storms, through the darkness, through pain and suffering, through fiery trials and tribulation you have been in the wine press. You, My bride will be poured out throughout the nations as a sweet offering of My love and My sacrifice. You truly are a testimony of My mercy and grace.

My plans are glorious! The harvest fields are ready; for the lost, the broken and those in despair are waiting. As you touch them it will be a touch from the Master. As you speak to them and encourage them, My voice will flow through you. There is a hunger and a desire deep in the heart of many to be free. You, My beloved have been skilled at setting captives free.

For the touch of the Master’s hand on your life has left an imprint. By glorious design My story shall be told through you. So be encouraged for you are high and lifted up in My presence.

Psalm 139: 13,14,17

13. For thou hast possessed my reins, thou hast covered me in my mothers womb. I will praise thee for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works and that my soul knoweth right well. 17. How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them.

Jeremiah 29:11-13 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me and find me when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version