OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: "It’s Never Too Late" Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
LonnieMackley

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/31/2014 at 5:15am | IP Logged Quote LonnieMackley

"It's Never Too Late" 

by Lonnie Mackley

JOS 14:11 I am still as strong today as the day Moses sent me out; I'm just as vigorous to go out to battle now as I was then.

The wilderness usually takes a lot of time for all of us, so do not think you are just a slow learner, or that you have failed. You see, God chose people that had bad childhoods, lots of problems, and who looked like they had little chance of succeeding in life, and those are the very ones that He heals, fixes, and empowers to send out and help others that are just like they used to be. Jesus wanted people that could have true compassion and understanding toward those they would one day help. The fixed but once broken make God's best warriors. 

JOB 2:9 His wife said to him, "Are you still holding on to your integrity? Curse God and die!"

But there is a slight problem with this, it takes a lot of real life time to successfully bring someone through the wilderness, plus you have to basically shut their life down to keep the distractions low. So at the end you may feel too old and broken to believe for those original promises that you have clung to for so many years. Bitterness and cynicism can easily set in and satan is right there to tell you how God has ruined and destroyed your life to the point of no return, and that you might as well just curse God and die. satan loves to destroy faith.

NU 14:24 But because my servant Caleb has a different spirit and follows me wholeheartedly, I will bring him into the land he went to, and his descendants will inherit it.

Caleb had some big dreams that He held onto for many years, and God preserved him until he finally saw their fulfillment. God even made him just as capable as he was before he entered the wilderness. So no matter what promise you have been holding onto (marriage, children, finances, healing, empowerment, reconciliations, etc.) or even thrown into the trash by now, dig it back out and re-grab back onto it. Things are never too late with God, so don't give up or give in to self-pity, because God always keeps His promises to the fully obedient.

LK 18:27 Jesus replied, "What is impossible with men is possible with God."

God can suspend your age, make you have children while infertile, make you a millionaire when you're broke, send you a mate at 80, and heal any unhealable disease. Nothing limits God, and we shouldn't either. The Lord loves to take the impossible and make it possible for us because then everyone around us will see how impossible our miracle was, and how God alone was the One that made it happen. The bible is full of impossible situations and needs where God broke in and did a miracle. God is well aware of your reproaches and disgraces.

LK 1:25 "The Lord has done this for me," she said. "In these days he has shown his favor and taken away my disgrace among the people." 

We have a massive harvest of human souls that is just beginning, and God wants you as whole, restored, and capable as Caleb and the Israelites were when they entered into their promised land. But God only pours His finest oil into vessels that are truly clean and free of cracks and holes that could contaminate, or cause the oil to drain out once poured in. You may feel weak, sick, broken, weary, or discouraged right now, but God is about to show up in a very big and real way for you. So do not give up, because it's never too late with God.

JOB 42:12 The LORD blessed the latter part of Job's life more than the first.

https://www.facebook.com/LonnieMackleyMinistry

Drema Hearn

Posted: 07/31/2014 at 10:01am | IP Logged Quote Drema Hearn

As I was reading this word...I could sense the drawing of Holy Spirit..and I sensed the gentle voice of God speaking the above words and causing eyes to be lifted and placed on Himself again...to trust and believe..know that He has not left ..and that what He has said and promised... He will do..Thank you Father.."You are the Lifter of our head."

thank you for your post..
blessings in Jesus Name,
Drema
View Drema Hearn's Profile Search for other posts by Drema Hearn
Hugh Meadows

Posted: 08/01/2014 at 2:12pm | IP Logged Quote Hugh Meadows

Heb. l2:l5 - Looking diligently lest any man fail {fall from} of the grace of God: lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled; l6: - Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright. l7: - For ye know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears. bro. hugh
View Hugh Meadows's Profile Search for other posts by Hugh Meadows

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version