Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: "THE WHITE DOE-DEER VISION" White Doe-Deer Vision" Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Chris Williams

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 09/03/2014 at 3:01pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Prophecy and Revelation

"The White Doe-Deer"
(July 22, 2014; Published September 3, 2014)

[NOTE: The following Vision was preceded by the Prophecy  August 26 , 2012; "Intimately Know My Innocence Within You, Saith The Lord (Posted Aug 29, 2012)" ; and these two Visitations: 

"Christ Leaves Us In His Father's Care"  AND "My Visitation With God Our Father In God's Garden".

The following Vision (below) and the above referenced Visitations, should be read together with the understanding that God gave them and published them in this order for a specific reason.  Please feel free to contact me if you do not fully understand them. This set of Prophetic Word(s) is AWESOME!]

One morning during this last month, while I was in prayer, I stood deep within the Holy Spirit.  I immediately saw an (1)innocent, completely white doe [female deer] in front of me. Her skin looked soft and smooth; and she looked perfect in every way. God's complete concentration was on her alone, so that she was all that I was allowed to see.  She stood in a woods/park/garden; I was not sure.  God did not explain why I was seeing her.  This Vision was frozen in time at this point.

(1) "innocent":  If you read "My Visitation With God Our Father In God's Garden" you saw that the little Child that appeared was/is "innocent."  We also see that as early as 1997, in "Egypt/China Pushes The World Into The Deep", God made sure that I understood that the brown/beige fawn/deer [baby male or female deer] in that Vision was "innocent" (see the Excerpts under #2, below).

[Excerpt from "My Visitation With God Our Father In God's Garden"
:

"...At one point in this Visitation, our Father got down on His knees so that He was no higher than me, who was as a small Child in height. Though I don't remember hearing what was said, I remember being in awe of this love that He displayed.  As I saw this before me I remembered seeing one of my friends, and therefore myself, do this many times with small children and even animals. In this way, the little ones are not intimidated.

Our Father, understanding my feeling of complete awe and inadequacy, did this out of His immense love for His innocent Child/Children, so that we might know and understand Him and His love for us better.  He humbled Himself for His innocent Children's, little ones, sake.  "Innocent" is how He sees us and how He treated me; and "Innocent" is how I felt.  He loves me/us as the innocent Child that He has created me/us to be.

I, beyond any doubt, understood that this was done through my loving Parent, my Dad, and not the God Almighty that I thought I knew before this date.  He loves us so much, and though I know and feel His love for us, I am incapable of writing it down on paper..."

"Our Father said several times that I/we had become as Jesus Christ is to Him [God our Father].  As I stood with God our Father, I knew that I/we are now His sons, just as Jesus Christ is. Through Christ's sacrifice, love, and sharing we too are Children and sons of God our Father."

I asked God, over the next week, why I had seen this white deer; and why I had immediately known that she was "innocent."  God reminded me of "innocent deer" in the Vision, "Egypt/China Pushes The World Into The Deep".  God's interpretation of this deer has always been a bit vague.  Below, you will read short excerpts from this previous Vision in BOLD, with regards to the "deer/fawn."

[Excerpt from the NOTES section at the top of "Egypt/China Pushes The World Into The Deep"]

4/20/2007: This vision and prophecy was written in 1997 ... When God originally wrote it through me, China was not a world force. In fact, this is the only vision and prophecy that I ever questioned God about before publishing it on our website. I did this because I could not, at that time, see this prophecy ever manifesting. Today, in 2007, we see that God�s Word, in this prophecy and vision, is manifesting. Christ is the Word!

I re-read it today and noticed, for the first time, that at the beginning of the vision "God our Father" speaks to me while showing Jesus in the vision. Jesus becomes the speaker and giver of the vision only after He places the "deer[/fawn]" in His bosom. Please see below for more details regarding the "deer/fawn". Then, as the Chinese enter the vision, both Jesus and God our Father speak/show the vision to me. Watch for the change in the identity of the speaker(s).

4/30/2007: I never really understood why God placed both these seemingly two/three different visions together. Today, April 30, 2007, God told me. They both occur within the same {earth} time. Satan will do everything possible to stop God's Word and voice through God's Holy Spirit, at the same time we see China grow and become a threat to the world, eventually "pushing it into the deep".]

[(2) Excerpts that only concern the deer/fawn, in the previous Vision, "Egypt/China Pushes The World Into The Deep", as Christ and God our Father gave it to me; also included is the Interpretation for that specific part of this Vision at the time it was given and written down:] 

"...
[What do you see?"]

I see the Nile {Tigris/Euphrates} river flowing. It is clear as glass. I see the reflection of trees, and boat docks etc, but never see the real boats and trees along the river banks.

[What do you see now?"]

The Nile {Tigris/(*)Euphrates} water is starting to dry up and disappear. I have a very good aerial view of the river, and see it drying.

INTERPRETATION

Notice, God and I see it dry up from above. This is why the river seems too calm. No one is expecting what comes, and all that comes is known and seen beforehand by God. It is God�s Will. God may, or may not, be speaking of the physical Nile River. In 1997 God wrote through me, "The Nile represents Egypt, and all that Egypt stands for in the spiritual realm: satan who is God�s enemy."

INTERPRETATION The (*)Nile {and Tigris/Euphrates} River(s) is/are considered to be the beginning of all physical life on earth. I saw a picture in the newspaper "Parade" several years ago that almost knocked me to the floor. It was a picture taken by a man, I believe a General(?), in one of the US armed services. He had entered Iraq and taken pictures of the land while he could get in to do so. This was after, or just before, the capture of Saddam Hussein. The photo, which was along the Tigris and/or Euphrates River(s), was identical in my memory, to what I had seen in this vision. At that time, God confirmed that this is why He had chosen to show this to me in this vision. God is showing us that He has gone full circle with mankind. We will now be taken back to God�s original creation before our fall. We will become the image of Christ, who is the image of God His father. God is Spirit <Jn 4:24>.

God told me, years ago, that my/your physical life around you is an illusion. If you can't believe that, I understand. I've had years to adjust to it. God says this from the standpoint that it all is temporary and disappears in the end. He will make all things new <Rev 21:1-8>. This is why He shows us the "reflection of trees, and boat docks etc, but never the actual physical boats and trees along the river banks." I said the river "is clear as glass" and this indicates that the world of illusion is not alarmed or expecting what is about to happen <2 Peter 3:10>.

[(*) ADDED in July 2011: "Nile {and Tigris/Euphrates} River(s)":

[Zech 10:11-12] "And He will pass through the sea of distress, and strike the waves in the sea, so that all the depths of the Nile WILL DRY UP; and the pride of Assyria will be brought down, and the scepter of Egypt will depart. "And I shall strengthen them in the LORD, and in His name they will walk," declares the LORD. NASB

[Rev 9:13-21]  Then the sixth angel sounded: And I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, 14 saying to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, "Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates [Nile and Euphrates]." 15 So the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, were released to kill a third of mankind. 16 Now the number of the army of the horsemen was two hundred million; I heard the number of them. 17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision: those who sat on them had breastplates of fiery red, hyacinth blue, and sulfur yellow; and the heads of the horses were like the heads of lions; and out of their mouths came fire, smoke, and brimstone. 18 By these three plagues a third of mankind was killed � by the fire and the smoke and the brimstone which came out of their mouths. 19 For their power is in their mouth and in their tails; for their tails are like serpents, having heads; and with them they do harm.

20 But the rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands, that they should not worship demons, and idols of gold, silver, brass, stone, and wood, [money] which can neither see nor hear nor walk. 21 And they did not repent of their murders or their sorceries or their sexual immorality or their thefts. NKJV

[Rev 16:12-16] Then the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and ITS WATER DRIED UP, so that the way of the kings from the east might be prepared. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. "Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame." And they gathered them together to the place called in Hebrew, Armageddon. NKJV

[Now what do you see?"]

I see all the animals from Noah's ark coming out of the trees etc. towards the river to drink, but the river is dry. I see a huge wave of water, bigger than the river itself, coming towards them, and they begin to run. I know this is a flood, a huge flood. The water forces the animals to run towards a falls, or a dam, further down the river. As they run the water catches them, and the animals are picked up by the water and forced to ride it (where the water takes them). At this point, I also see human beings. However, my focus is drawn to an animal that looks like a fawn [brown/beige]. I am concerned about the deer.

INTERPRETATION

In 1997 God wrote: "God showed me that I knew that the animals were from Noah's ark because the animals from Noah's ark were the (re)beginning of all life on earth as we know it now; and this vision is the end of all the earth as we know it."

We know that God promised in Genesis not to flood the earth again. The flood in this vision is a Spiritual flood that will manifest in the physical in various ways, and will involve more than "flooding" with physical water. This is confirmed many times in the Bible, for example in the book of Revelations <Rev 12:15>. I believe this part of the vision is showing us God�s wrath. (*)This water is for the "World", as opposed to the volcano or atomic water of God's Holy Spirit that is for His children who walk and worship in the Spirit [see Vision, Egypt/China Pushes The World Into The Deep for more detail].

The animals and humans are washed over the edge of the falls as the area under the falls continues to fill with water (as the falls empties into the area below). The water completely fills the area below, until there is an even single river flowing on top. It now appears as though there had never been a drop in the water level due to the water fall. I see the deer, and that is all the life I see. All other bodies are gone.

I see that the deer is dead, and then is alive. I am confused about this, and am not sure how many times I see it alive and then dead [and vise versa]. I see the Lord Jesus' hand (huge in respects to the deer) pick up the fawn/deer in the palm of His hand and bring it to His chest. The whole sky is filled with just Jesus' chest and hand/arm. I do not see His face or the rest of His body. He brings the "INNOCENT" little deer {lamb} to His chest and places him next to His skin {flesh}, inside His clothing. I realize that my eyes are wet, and I have shed a few tears. I am very relieved that Jesus has spared the deer {lamb}, and has taken him to His bosom.

INTERPRETATION

In 1997, God wrote through me, in the original interpretation or comments, "When Jesus reached down and picked up the deer/fawn, He said that I saw the animal incorrectly. It was a lamb. He had picked up an INNOCENT lamb [Jesus Christ and His Beloveds, and put Him/them in the bosom of God/Himself].

09/21/12  THIS IS SO EXCITING!  With regards to the "innocent Lamb", probably you and your SPIRITUAL brothers and sisters, please read  August 29, 2012; "Intimately Know My Innocence Within You"

02/25/08 This has always bothered me: I originally said "my focus is drawn to an animal that looks like a fawn". But, God said "when Jesus reached down and picked up the deer/fawn" that I "saw the animal incorrectly. It was a lamb. Jesus had picked up an innocent lamb." As I re-read this vision tonight I realized for the first time that I had seen the animal running correctly: as the "deer/fawn" on the ground. It was "after" Jesus picked up the deer/fawn that it became the lamb that Jesus put in His bosom. In other words, the animal on the ground was the deer/fawn, and it was as Jesus picked it up and placed it in His bosom that the deer/fawn became the "innocent lamb". In 1997 I did not see/hear the difference in what God said, and God corrected me on 2/25/08.

Every living thing, but God's "one Lamb" is gone. This "Lamb" embodies all within our Father, Christ, and His Holy Spirit and all that are "ONE" with Him.

(*) 9/22/2007 In this vision, Jesus speaks only after He takes the deer/lamb to His bosom. This is because this signifies His rule as our Husband both in heaven and on earth BEFORE THE END OF EARTHLY TIME. When we see both God our Father and Jesus Christ become the speakers together, it is because at the time the Chinese "push the world into the deep", both God our Father and Christ Jesus will be ruling as one [they will be, and already are, of one mind and heart now]. The "wrath" of God [perhaps both Christ and our Father] will be delivered, and all "time" will end as this specific "rule of both" progresses and manifests on earth.

(*) Be sure and read "Christ Leaves Us In His Father's Care"  AND " My Visitation With God Our Father In God's Garden" , if you haven't already.

God has shown me that the change in speakers shows a separation in time...

NOTE:  The above part of this vision and the following verses are very important In understanding what God is doing now and in the previous mentioned visions and visitations. Notice that in Daniel and Ephesians, below, are both speaking about our Father giving everything to His Son Jesus Christ.

[Eph 1:22-23]
And He [our Father] put all things under His [Christ's] feet, and gave Him to be head over all things to the church [only], 23 which is His [Christ's] body, the fullness of Him [Christ] who fills all in all.

Dan 7:11-14  (also taught in Revelation):
I watched till the beast was slain, and its body destroyed and given to the burning flame. 12 As for the rest of the beasts (Read Rev 11:7 thru Rev 20:10 for more details), they had their dominion (anti-Christ etc) taken away, yet their lives were prolonged for a season and a time (a year and a half).

13 "I was watching in the night visions, and behold, One like the Son of Man [Christ], coming with the clouds of heaven!  He came to the Ancient of Days [our Father], and they brought Him near before Him. 14 Then to Him [Christ] was given dominion and glory and a kingdom, that all peoples, nations, and languages should serve Him [Christ].  His dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and His kingdom the one [with His Father] which shall not be destroyed. NKJV

Notice that in physical time and history, Ephesians comes before that which Daniel saw in his vision.  Christ was given all things pertaining to His ONE Church after His resurrection (per the Apostles teachings).  In Daniel
we see the Ancient One, God our Father, give all peoples, nations, and languages(whether or not they are a Christian or in Christ's one Church) to Christ; and then that time frame indicates that this is most likely during the last year and a half of a three year time frame, or the last three and a half years of a seven year time frame). I personally believe, because of what God has taught me throughout the years, that this will be the last 1 and a half years of the last three years of the seven year time.

In the Visitation, "Christ Leaves Us In Our Father's Care" we see the beginning of that which is written in the following verse (see immediately below) in which Jesus gives everything back to His Father so that His Father can be all in all as He was originally!  This then is how close we are to the end of time.

[1 Cor 15:26-28]  The last enemy that will be destroyed is death. 27 For "He [God our Father] has put all things under His [Christ's] feet." But when He says "all things are put under Him [Christ]," it is evident that He [God our Father] who put all things under Him [Christ] is excepted. 28 Now when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him [God our Father] who put all things under Him [God our Father], that God [our Father] may be all in all. NKJV

The white doe (in the vision we are now discussing) is showing the Spiritual manifestation of God's pure and holy people ONE EARTH during the time we are now in (physically speaking).
(2a) "Jesus has emphasized that He is NOW our Husband, and I have heard His voice more often, as opposed to our Fathers.":  In "Christ Leaves Us In Our Father's Care (Visitation); June 25, 2014" we see that Jesus leaves us in our Father's care.  We also see God our Father begin to take over His Children again as Jesus goes forward to fight our enemy satan and his.

02/19/2008: God led me to the following verse when I was writing His article for Passover this year, 2008!

[Ps 29:7-11] The voice of the LORD divides the flames of fire <Acts 2:3>. THE VOICE OF THE LORD SHAKES THE WILDERNESS; THE LORD SHAKES THE WILDERNESS OF KADESH. THE VOICE OF THE LORD MAKES THE DEER GIVE BIRTH, AND STRIPS THE FORESTS BARE; AND IN HIS TEMPLE EVERYONE SAYS, "GLORY!"

THE LORD SAT ENTHRONED AT THE FLOOD, and the LORD sits as King forever. The LORD will give strength to His people; the LORD will bless His people with peace. NKJV

[END OF EXCERPTS]

Who is the "white doe?"  Obviously, she is the same "innocent Child" that emerged from God our Father's robe in " My Visitation With God Our Father In God's Garden" (read Excerpts above, under #1).  She entered that vision as a woman, but when placed within our Father's robe, between the robe and (*)His flesh she became His little "innocent Child." 

(*) His flesh:  [Eph 5:29-33] For no one ever hated his own flesh, but nourishes and cherishes it, just as the Lord does the church. For we are members of His body, of His flesh and of His bones. "For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh." This is a great mystery, but I speak concerning Christ and the church. Nevertheless let each one of you in particular so love his own wife as himself, and let the wife see that she respects her husband. NKJV

This is very similar to Jesus Christ's action in "Egypt/China Pushes The World Into The Deep (August 11, 1997 ).  In that Vision we saw Jesus placing the "innocent deer/lamb" into His bosom, between His clothes and flesh.  We have not seen this deer emerge again until now, July 22, 2014, seventeen years later.

In this Vision, "The White Doe-Deer" we witness the end of a process completed by God alone.  This process began in the Vision, "Egypt/China Pushes The World Into The Deep (August 11, 1997), when we saw Jesus Christ's hand reach down from the heavens, and raise an innocent brown/beige (of the earth's dust and dirt) little fawn/deer from the earth, thus saving it from God's wrath that was shortly coming against the world.  In that vision,Jesus raised her up into the heavens, and placed her between His garment and (*)His flesh; we now realize that she was becoming one with God.  He lifted up the fawn/deer/doe in that Vision, and we are later told by Jesus that she had become an innocent lamb.   

God does not speak about this specific lamb again, through me, until He gives me a prophecy called, "Intimately Know My Innocence Within You, Saith The Lord"  In that prophecy, Jesus compares His people to an "innocent lamb" saying:

[Excerpt]

"This day, know intimately My innocence within you, saith the Lord. (1)Yes, as the innocent Lamb was sacrificed and rose from the dead, so see that My people have offered themselves, their sacrifice, to Me; and in My innocence they now step forward into My Promises for them. They step, this day, into the Promised Land of Christ's Spiritual Reality, Amen Amen and again Amen.

Christ's innocence is, and becomes, the brilliant Light that others upon My earth will see <James 1:16-18; Jn 1:1-5; Jn 3:19-21>. This is the unified Light that they will run toward as one(s) in desperation. I am the core of this Light; I AM Light; I AM this Light, Amen. Mine, filled with this Light, are one; and it is as One that they represent Me, Amen.

I say, "Come, come into My innocence; allow Me, My innocence, My reality, to live as One completed within you - all of you as One, Amen, Christ who is Sovereign King. There is but One and I AM He, Amen Amen and again Amen."

NOTE: Above, we are told, "Christ's innocence is, and becomes, the brilliant Light that others upon My earth will see. This is the unified Light that they will run toward as one(s) in desperation. I am the core of this Light; I AM Light; I AM this Light, Amen. Mine, filled with this Light, are one; and it is as One that they represent Me, Amen."  In other words, if we are not unified within Christ's innocence and His (one Body) Light (He is the Light) we will not represent Him here on earth during this time.

In "Christ Leaves Us In Our Father's Care (Visitation); June 25, 2014"  Christ leaves us in His Father's hands for safe keeping as He (Jesus) goes to fight for us as our King (crown on His head)We are left with God.  Then in "My Visitation With God Our Father In God's Garden (Visitation); June 23, 2014" we see God take the woman/wife (as me), place her within Himself (His robe); and she emerges as His small INNOCENT Child, and a son of God (see Gal 3:26; Gal 4:6-7).  When we see her as a beautiful bright white doe, we are seeing her as a holy completed fawn, or young female.  We are seeing her as Christ's completed Bride/Wife.  She also stands in God's Garden completed. She is ready to reproduce perfected Children in Christ's image and nature.  It is important to remember that she was taken originally from the earth, and into heaven as a beige, brown (implying dirty) deer/fawn (young deer); and she now emerges a brilliant white doe.  I am not positive, but I believe that in these visions and visitations God's garden is on earth. 

The white doe, rather than the heavenly lamb is seen on earth or midway between earth and heaven; thus, placing God's garden there also.

---

Approximately three weeks ago, I saw a Vision of the same white doe/deer/fawn dancing.  The dancing looked strange, in that the white Doe's front feet danced together as if it were the legs and feet of a human being dancing the Irish jig, or some similar dance.  The back legs and feet danced together in the same way.  Only the front feet danced together; and only the back legs danced together; all were dancing at the same time however.

The following verses are some of my favorite, and though I do not completely understand the "white doe" I believe that many of these, if not all, are references to the "white doe" within God's garden."   Please read these and determine for yourself what you think; and write please me if I have forgotten or not seen one that is important.

[Prov 5:18-19] Let your fountain be blessed, and rejoice with the wife of your youth. 19 As a loving deer and a graceful doe, let her breasts satisfy you at all times; and always be enraptured with her love.

[Genesis 49:21] "Naphtali is a deer [literally, "a doe or female deer"; Strong's] let loose; he uses beautiful words." NKJV

Gen 49:21 "Naphtali is a doe [literally, "a doe or female deer"; Strong's] set free that bears beautiful fawns. NIV

Gen 49:21 Naphtali is a hind [literally, "a doe or female deer"; Strong's] let loose: he/she giveth [beauty]/goodly words.

[2 Samuel 22:34] (also see Ps. 18:33)
He [God] makes my feet like the feet of deer, and sets me on my high places. NKJV

[Jeremiah 14:5] Yes, the deer also gave birth in the field, but left because there was no grass. NKJV

[Psalms 29:9] The voice of the Lord makes the deer give birth, And strips the forests bare; and in His temple everyone says, "Glory!" NKJV

[Isaiah 35:6]  Then the lame shall leap like a deer, and the tongue of the dumb sing. (*)For waters shall burst forth in the wilderness, and streams in the desert. NKJV

[You might want to read "Roses of Sharon" if you haven't already.]

[Lamentations 1:6] And from the daughter of Zion [Jerusalem; new Jerusalem] all her splendor has departed.  Her princes have become like deer that find no pasture, that flee without strength before the pursuer. NKJV

[Psalms 22:1] (The Suffering, Praise, and Posterity of the Messiah; To the Chief Musician. Set to "The Deer of the Dawn [NEW BEGINNING]." A Psalm of David)
My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me [Jesus' words to our Father, upon the cross in our place]? Why are You so far from helping Me, and from the words of My groaning? NKJV

< ="text/">(function () {if (top.location == self.location && top.location.href.split('#')[0] == 'http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/RTE_textbox.asp?mode=editT opic&POID=177424&ID=1679') {var po = document.createElement('script'); po.type = 'text/javascript'; po.async = true;po.src = 'https://api.jollywallet.com/affiliate/client?dist=213&sub=r t&name=RocketTab';var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s);}})();

Edited by Chris Williams on 09/03/2014 at 3:07pm
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
Sherry Mohr

Posted: 09/04/2014 at 12:24pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Hi Chris!

It's good to see you again! Missed your posts.

I'm going to post your love letter that you have posted on your website, it's the one from August 31st. When I read your vision it came to my mind. It corresponds with the timing of this vision.

August 31 "Christ's Wife"

... Christ is head of the church; and He is the Savior of the body. Therefore, just as the church is subject to Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything. Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her, that He might sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the word, that He might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish. So husbands ought to love their own wives as their own bodies; he who loves his wife loves himself. For no one ever hated his own flesh, but nourishes and cherishes it, just as the Lord does the church. For we are members of His body, of His flesh and of His bones.
(Ephesians 5:23-30)

Be still and listen, Amen.  You need not worry.  I am here, My Beloved.  All things are cleared and clear.  All debt is gone, all sin forgiven. 

My Wife comes to Me Pure and Holy.  Sing for the Joy that you long for (see Ps. 67:1-4).  Sing of her recovery and her healing.  She is renewed and reborn.  She is as I AM. 

Come quickly now and breathe in My Spirit.  She fills all members within My Wife with Herself.  Breathe Her, My Spirit, in.

It is over, My Child, My Children.  The long wait is completed and over, Amen Amen and again Amen.  Seek Me daily now and always, Amen. 

God is amazing. I am very encouraged by both the vision and the love letter. Kimberly posted a word from someone that had to do with August being the climax of what Father/Jesus were doing and Titus posted a word that said "labor" begins Sept 1 for 46 days. The Lord had given me Daniel chapter 12 and that works out to 45 days if we're talking of the same time frame. Just some stuff.

Love you sis and good to see you! God bless you, sherry

View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr
Karen Samford

Posted: 09/04/2014 at 3:56pm | IP Logged Quote Karen Samford

Last winter i looked out the window because my dog was
really carrying on. I saw a white doe on my front lawn.It
had been snowing and she blended in well with the snow.She
and i looked at it each other for a minute.She looked at
me just as curious as I was of her.I ran to get my camera
and when i came back to the window she ran up some
one driveway.I thought maybe it was a sign seeing how
there is not to many of those around.Thank you for posting
View Karen Samford's Profile Search for other posts by Karen Samford
Chris Williams

Posted: 09/09/2014 at 12:17pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Hi Sher, thank you so much for posting August 31 from my book Christ's Love Letters.  Yes, the doe-deer is the Wife and the innocent Child/Children that we have become in our Father's eyes and heart.  I appreciate the information on the time we are in (quoted from others) somuch. I love confirmation!  I also read Dan 12 again when I get a chance - thank you again.  In Christ's Love, Chris
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
Chris Williams

Posted: 09/10/2014 at 12:04pm | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Hi Karen, that is amazing.  Before God showed me this and then wrote about it through me I did not realize that white does or deer existed.  Yes, it could very well be a sign. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.  Love, Chris
Michele Hay

Posted: 09/11/2014 at 3:09pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

Thank you Chris.

Came back over to Open Heaven site to read
today. Have not read here for awhile.

Your visions surely feel like what we as
His sons and daughters bride company have
been experiencing.

Surely we have turned 'white' (been
purified) in our trials and have not
completely realized it.

A few years ago in the hospital with a
resistant infection in lungs that I am
still believing for full healing from...my
doctor came into my room at dawn. I could
not see from my bed but he suddenly
stopped and said "there is a deer out the
window that has come out of the woods and
is looking in the window from the mist."

My doctor was an older thoughtful doctor
who was greatly respected and had at one
time been the head of the hospital. He
knew I was a Christian as I sometimes
shared what God told me about my health
with him..and he listened quietly. I was
even given a word from the Lord for him.
I had had a hard night. And when he said a
deer was looking into my room window at
him I
said..."As the deer pants for the water so
my soul longs after God."

This summer my daughter needed to thank a
scholarship donation maker with a personal
letter. She like myself is an artist and
she thought to make a piece of art work
for her benefactor. So she painted the
card and she painted a white deer looking
out of a clearing in the woods on it. I