VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: A Heart Of Faith And Thanksgiving Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Yolanda Ballard

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/18/2005 at 11:50am | IP Logged Quote Yolanda Ballard

Word submitted for our encouragement
by Yolanda Ballard (roarnworship@netzero.net)

A HEART OF FAITH AND THANKSGIVING

I draw you near, and I give to you a heart of faith and thanksgiving, for faith comes by hearing and believing My words to you. Reach out and know that I AM God and that I AM faithful to manifest to you the many promises I have made to you.  For I AM not a man who can lie or even a son of man who can change My mind. If I said it, I will bring forth all that I have promised to you. 

Reach out to Me, and rest in My faithfulness to heal your heart and set you free from all bondage. For I see your heart of faithfulness to Me. Don't let the enemy lie to you saying that you don't have what it takes to get to the other side to see the promises come to pass for you. 

I say to rest in My faithfulness for I AM stretching you at present to become a true son of God and not just a child. I AM stretching you that you will look past the natural and reach into the realm of what is natural to Me. I want you to believe that you have the faith to move the mountains and to raise the dead. 

How do you know, unless your faith has been tried and tested in the fire, like gold purified in the furnace seven times, like My word? I have passed the test, and My words are true. Many have stood on My promises and seen My deliverance come. Yes, I have set the captives free from the hands of the task masters. 

I have set those free from the fiery furnace and the lion's den. Yes, Hebrews Chapter 11 is full of those testimonies of those who trusted Me and loved not their lives unto death and some believing, not yet seeing the promises brought forth as yet. 

Yes, reach out and know that you can trust your lives in My hands. No matter what you see, know that all things work together for your good. No weapon formed against you will prosper, and what the enemy has meant for your harm, I turn for your good. 

So rejoice in the fire of My love, for I AM getting you ready to bring forth a harvest through you. I will move in greater works for I have made you a vessel that I can freely flow through. For only when you are weak, can I be truly strong through you. 

This is the day I AM bringing you higher. I AM burning off the dross, and bringing you forth like pure gold. Do not fret at what you see. Do not trust in the report of man or even go by the ways of the world. I have made you a peculiar people. Your ways are not that easily accepted by others in the world and even most of the church. 

You are My beloved. You are the remnant. You know who you are. Just rest this day and know that you are mighty in Me.

View Yolanda Ballard's Profile Search for other posts by Yolanda Ballard Visit Yolanda Ballard's Homepage
Beverly Miller

Posted: 07/18/2005 at 12:42pm | IP Logged Quote Beverly Miller

Thankyou Yolanda I receive it now today!

It's  been quite a faith walk right now for me!

Love ,

In Christ,

Beverly Miller

View Beverly Miller's Profile Search for other posts by Beverly Miller Visit Beverly Miller's Homepage
Byron Putnam

Posted: 10/24/2005 at 4:50am | IP Logged Quote Byron Putnam

Here is a new heart of thanksgiving.

Gayle Getz

Posted: 10/24/2005 at 2:00pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

YOUR FAITHFULLNES, YOUR TRUTH, YOUR WORD are my shield and rampart. i know YOU are working on PATIENCE, increasing mine that is. Patience is a Godly force that comes from my spirit. My patience has no fear. My patience is the difference between my trying and my DOING. I succeed through the POWER of Patience. Ken & Gloria Copeland have taught on PATIENCE for years and it sure has helped me to TRUST  the WORD and not trust circumstances. Thanks Yolanda  for this encouraging word from FATHER. Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken. gayle
View Gayle Getz's Profile Search for other posts by Gayle Getz

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version