Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: THE SEASON OF TRAVAIL: BLOW THE TRUMPET IN ZION! Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Henry Falcone

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/22/2014 at 8:06pm | IP Logged Quote Henry Falcone

THE SEASON OF TRAVAIL: Blow the trumpet in Zion!

My Beloved ones, It is time to travail for my Kingdom to manifest fully on the Earth. I am bringing forth a season of great travail to manifest in my own ones that will hear my heartbeat. They will hear my voice in the wee hours of the morning or even at midday. They will come and allow me to pray through them like never before overtime I call.

Young and old alike will hear my voice. I am awakening in them for such a time as this. The youth will be awakened and cry out to me in the middle of their sleep. They will hear me in their school yards and begin to cry out to me in travail for me to come,  and I will pour my spirit out upon all flesh.They will see my Glory! It is time!

It is time my love to put away the small things that seem so big in your life. It is time to understand the moment you are living in. Everything is about to change and that change is coming more rapidly then you are ready for. You will not be ready if you don’t allow me to travail in you and through you. For when you know not what to pray, my Spirit will pray through you with groaning and utterances.  

My Servant Paul wrote this to the Roman Christians: “So too the [Holy] Spirit comes to our aid and bears us up in our weakness; for we do not know what prayer to offer nor how to offer it worthily as we ought, but the Spirit Himself goes to meet our supplication and pleads in our behalf with unspeakable yearnings and groanings too deep for utterance.”

27 And He Who searches the hearts of men knows what is in the mind of the [Holy] Spirit [what His intent is], because the Spirit intercedes and pleads [before God] in behalf of the saints according to and in harmony with God’s will. (Romans 8:26-27)

This is my launching pad to take you higher in me. I must take you deeper into my heart so you can understand the things that are coming hereafter. Through travail the eyes of your understanding shall be enlightened. The ears of your Spirit will be sensitive to my whispers.

Through groaning and travail will I give you strategies and wisdom beyond human intelligence. Through travail will I reveal to you the secrets and the mysteries of my Kingdom needed for this hour. Through travail you will walk in the invisible dimension of my glory as it will be truly seen upon you.

Beloveds, I don’t want you caught unprepared, and I don’t want this day to come upon you like a thief in the night. I want you ready, prepared, armed and positioned for my purposes to be revealed upon the Earth. It is time for you to travail

It is time in the nation to do what I told the prophet Joel to the children of Israel. It is time to truly travail and seek my face. Hear my servant Joel:

12 Therefore also now, says the Lord, turn and keep on coming to Me with all your heart, with fasting, with weeping, and with mourning [until every hindrance is removed and the broken fellowship is restored].

13 Rend your hearts and not your garments and return to the Lord, your God, for He is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and abounding in loving-kindness; and He revokes His sentence of evil [when His conditions are met].

14 Who knows but what He will turn, revoke your sentence [of evil], and leave a blessing behind Him [giving you the means with which to serve Him], even a cereal or meal offering and a drink offering for the Lord, your God?

15 Blow the trumpet in Zion; set apart a fast [a day of restraint and humility]; call a solemn assembly.

16 Gather the people, sanctify the congregation; assemble the elderly people, gather the children and the nursing infants; let the bridegroom [who is legally exempt from attending] go forth from his chamber and the bride out of her closet. [None is exempt from the humiliation.]

17 Let the priests, the ministers of the Lord, weep between the porch and the altar; and let them say, Have pity and spare Your people, O Lord, and give not Your heritage to reproach, that the [heathen] nations should rule over them or use a byword against them. Why should they say among the peoples, Where is their God?

18 Then was the Lord jealous for His land and had pity on His people. (Joel 2:12-18)

Yes, do you hear the trumpet sound? It is time to travail in your hearts. It is time to come to me not just with a request or a petition, but to come to me WITH ALL YOUR HEART, WITH FASTING, WITH WEEPING, AND WITH MORNING FOR THIS NATION, FOR THE CHURCH IN THIS NATION UNTIL EVERY HINDRANCE IS REMOVED AND THE BROKEN FELLOWSHIP BETWEEN US IS RESTORED.

For many of you are blaming the state of this nation on the politicians, but you have not seen I have given you a government that you wanted. I gave you one like I did with Israel when they wanted an earthly king instead of me as their king.

So I gave them a king like what was in their own hearts, yet they would not repent. So I chose a King for myself. A shepherd boy to lead my people.A man after my own heart. Why have you deserted me my people? Why have you abandoned me your first love. Why do you put your faith in the eloquence of world leaders and church leaders who speak large words but inside our whitewashed tombs?

Should you have not come to ME? You should have said like my servant David, “Search me Oh God and try my thoughts, and see if there be any wicked way in you. For my people in this land want all I have but also the world has to offer so they are lukewarm and have fallen far from my presence. They have resisted the work of my Holy Spirit Baptism of fire that would have purified their hearts and nature. They traded the Glory of their God for gifts and the blessings of the Lord alone.

How long will it take to get your attention? I am blowing my trumpet in Zion this day. I am sounding an alarm in my Holy Mountain. Who can ascend the mountain of the Lord? He that has clean hands and pure hearts.

Let the intercessors arise. Let the watchman get back on the wall. Let the scribes take up their place. Let the singers and musicians make their music of travail. For this is the time to diligently seek Me. This is the time you must put away all the childish things and seek my face like never before. You must not cry out for the politicians, but you must cry out for yourselves to REPENT and MAKE THE CROOKED WAYS STRAIGHT IN YOUR HEARTS.

You must rend your hearts and not your garments and you must come to me with the utmost seriousness and abandonment  of heart. You must come with fasting, weeping, and prayer and cry out to me: HAVE PITY ON YOUR PEOPLE OH LORD, WE HAVE SINNED AGAINST YOU!OH LORD DO NOT GIVE YOUR INHERITANCE TO REPROACH! THE NATIONS MUST NEVER SAY OF US, WHERE IS YOUR GOD? FOR I AM YOUR GOD THE I AM THAT IAM.

Who will hear the cry to come up here with me? Who will rend their hearts because of the condition of my people in this nation? Who will come and keep on coming to me with fasting and weeping until every hindrance of broken fellowship is removed

It will take this type of commitment to bring the deliverance you surely need. Who will hear my call to seek me? Who will humble themselves in the sight of the Lord? Who will be my people called by name that will humble themselves, seek my face and pray and turn from their evil ways so I can hear from heaven, forgive their sins, and heal their land.

It is not to late for you in the nation, but the clock is ticking, ticking and ticking and time is to short to wait any longer. Blow the trumpet in Zion. It is a time to travail. It is time to allow my spirit to travail through you to tear down the plans and strategies of the enemy.

Only this type of radical seeking me, hearing me, following me and allowing me to lead you to battle will change the tide of this nation. There is no other way. There is no other plan accept me uttering my voice before my army and my army following me into battle.

Your ways will never work. Political ways will never work. Religious ways will never work, ONLY MY WAYS WORK and you must must know MY WAYS, if you are going to stand and overcome in the hour that is now upon you. So it is time to travail. It is time to rend your hearts and not your garments. It is time for the INTERCESSION OF HEAVEN TO CHANGE THE EARTH!

It is time through travail that I will raise up My STANDARD UPON THE EARTH!  “So [as the result of the Messiah’s intervention] they shall [reverently] fear the name of the Lord from the west, and His glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord will lift up a standard against him and put him to flight [for He will come like a rushing stream which the breath of the Lord drives].” (Is 59:19)

Will you hear my call to come? Will you hear my call to come up here, so I can show you the things hereafter? Will you allow my Spirit to work the deepest brokenness and humility to cry out for this nation?

Will you see the sin that is in my house and cry out to me in true repentance for deserting me your first love? Will you cry out to me because of the compromise in my house? Will you see your own true spiritual condition and rend your hearts and not your garments.

I want to bring healing and restoration to this nation, but it will never be on your terms. Even now, I can turn the tide of this nation from being overrun by the enemy to become a lighthouse again filled with the Glory and true knowledge of the Lord?

But who will hear me? Who will cry out to me in travail? Who will understand that is not by might, nor by power, but by Spirit says the Lord. The time of travail is here. Who will hear what the Spirit of God is saying to you in this moment? Selah!

Edited by Henry Falcone on 10/22/2014 at 8:28pm

Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 10/23/2014 at 10:21pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

Henry, this REALLY spoke to me, very moving word!!
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Denise Poston

Posted: 10/25/2014 at 3:37pm | IP Logged Quote Denise Poston

Thank you for sharing this. I'm Sorry we had to miss you in Loveland
this last time. I'm sure it was wonderful.

This is definitely stirring already, exactly as you describe with some I
know, and this is personally encouraging to
me and Jim.

Edited by Denise Poston on 10/25/2014 at 3:38pm
View Denise Poston's Profile Search for other posts by Denise Poston

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version