VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: "DO YOU ANXIOUSLY AWAIT MY ARRIVAL?" Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Chris Williams

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/13/2014 at 7:56am | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

November 12 “Do You Anxiously Await My Arrival?”

My Precious Beloveds, how I long to hold you. As I do daily, this morning I come to My constant friends and spend time with each.  I set aside time to be with you every day.  Today, I truly need you to say My name, Jesus; and in so doing, comfort Me. Allow My Spirit, who is My Wife, to speak through your heart, mind, and My new soul within you (see Isa. 53:5-11). Speak comforting words of love to Me. 

How I long to know your love. How I long to hold, together with you, the memories of all that we have shared as one. How I long to tell you how much I love you — how I have, do, and always will. How I long to speak and sing about our love so that all will anxiously await My arrival on earth.

Am I met with wrath and distrust on earth?  Have Mine prepared My way as John, My Baptist, did before I came?  As I walk the earth, in order to heal all through Mine, am I met with faith or disbelief? 

Am I your Husband and Friend? Am I your best Friend? Are we in love with each other? Is meeting with Me a daily chore, or the meeting of two lovers anxious to share the intimate details of their plans and new experiences?

Have you become a member in an old disfigured wife?  Or, are you a new member within My Wife.  My Wife is alive within My love for her? Do you anxiously await My arrival, or do you hide from My approach. When I come to hold you, and you withdraw and don’t make time for Me, do you regret the tremendous hurt that you have caused Me?  Do you apologize and ask that I forgive you? Are you as committed to Me as I am to you, or have I become the one you only turn to in times of trouble?

My Lovers, come meet with Me in the ecstasy of My love for you and for all. I am Spirit.  I am in need of Spiritual oneness with Mine, or I stand alone. How do you see our oneness? Am I added to your life, or are you an addition to Mine? Am I your servant or are you Mine?

Am I the Child who needs their parents’ love? Yes, I walk with My Father, and am continually one with Him and His love. You are to be in continual love with Me, and through Me you are to walk with Him daily.

We are in love. Thus, as all couples should, we have become one.  When in love with another Being, there is a constant longing to be in the others presence. This morning, you are here with Me and within our love.  As all wives are to be with their husbands, you are one with Me.  Each is separate, yet inseparable. We are one in every way.  Amen, Christ your one Love, Amen.

In Christ's Love, Chris
   Christine Williams Prophetic Ministry

The above Love Letter is from our NEW book, "Christ's Love Letters To His Children" by Christine Williams; it will be available before Christmas at Amazon, Barnes and Nobles and most all other book retail stores.

This love letter was sent to our email WEEKLY (FREE) subscribers.  To join this list please see: http://christine-williams-ministry.org/christsloveletters/weekly-love-letters-newsletter.html PS be sure and hit SEND even after the email letter comes up.

Edited by Chris Williams on 11/13/2014 at 8:12am
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version