OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: CLEANING OUT CLOSETS (Prophecy) Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
ElaineTavolacci

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/20/2014 at 8:13pm | IP Logged Quote ElaineTavolacci

November 22, 2014

CLEANING OUT CLOSETS

Every season we have to clean out our closets to change the clothes from the previous season to the new season. We have to change our apparel according to the temperature of the season that we are in. The Holy Spirit is showing me that this is time for a change of garments as many of you are coming in to a new season spiritually. Some of you have outgrown your old wardrobe and you are being measured to be refitted with new apparel.

The Lord says, adjust your apparel according to the seasons that I bring you into. Make wise choices in all that you do. Make connections with people who are spiritually stronger than yourself, who could mentor you and advise you. Connect yourself with those who will compliment you and encourage you. Never allow those who are living in compromise to pull you down to their level. Many people don't understand the place that I am taking you to, neither could they relate to that spiritual level. Do not fear the unfamiliar garments of righteousness and holiness that I am clothing you in. Don't allow old mindsets to resurface, but allow Me to continue to renew your mind. Continue to clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

Then the Lord spoke to me about people having skeletons in their closets. Skeletons in your closet could refer to past memories that you prefer not to talk about with anyone, a secret sin, or something that you are hiding from others.

The Lord says; do not hide anything that will hold you back, but allow Me to release you from everything that is hindering you from advancing. Allow Me to enter into every area of your life to bring freedom and restoration. I will release you of those burdens that you have been carrying for years and bring wholeness to every area. Allow Me to bring order where there has been disorder. Allow Me to bring comfort where there has been discomfort. My love will fill those void places where there has been so much hurt and rejection. Allow Me to heal your heart that has been broken. I will abolish the fatigue and exhaustion that has been weighing you down and bring balance into every situation. Don't hoard hurtful memories of the past, but allow Me to deliver you from them.

I will restore the years that have been stolen in your life. Nothing from you past will disqualify you from My plans when you remove those obstacles from the closet. You will then forget the past with all its mistakes and I will bring you into a fresh start. Resist the temptations that will try to pull you back into your old lifestyle so that you will not become entrapped once again. I will give you beauty for ashes and the oil of joy for mourning as you release everything to Me. Trust Me to remove any obstacle that is holding you back from achieving all that you were called to do. As you allow Me to purge your closet of these garments that are weighing you down, you will experience a new freedom and joy in Me says the Lord.

Ephesians 4:20- 24
But you have not so learned Christ, if indeed you have heard Him and have been taught by Him, as the truth is in Jesus: that you put off, concerning your former conduct, the old man which grows corrupt according to the deceitful lusts, and be renewed in the spirit of your mind,and that you put on the new man which was created according to God, in true righteousness and holiness.

Colossians 3:12
Clothe yourselves therefore, as God's own chosen ones (His own picked representatives), [who are] purified and holy and well-beloved [by God Himself, by putting on behavior marked by] tenderhearted pity and mercy, kind feeling, a lowly opinion of yourselves, gentle ways, [and] patience [which is tireless and long-suffering, and has the power to endure whatever comes, with good temper].

Edited by ElaineTavolacci on 11/20/2014 at 8:14pm

www.TheVoiceOfProphecy.com

View ElaineTavolacci's Profile Search for other posts by ElaineTavolacci Visit ElaineTavolacci's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version