Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: RESTORE AMERICA’S FOUNDATION - Ann Bandini Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/26/2014 at 11:27am | IP Logged Quote Moderator

RESTORE AMERICA’S FOUNDATION

by Ann Bandini

As we, who believe and pursue the deep and hidden mysteries of God…Those who are called to a new realm of revelation, and understanding... Those who seek to know where we are on the earth today..... I believe because of the heart of mercy from God to bring hidden things to light we are walking in the new measure of Gods glory being revealed from heaven....and it is our call and desire to bring our experiential delight back to release as He allows.

The call to this life is costly…it requires pure hands and clean hearts, complete humility and our lives must become a living sacrifice!

As we surrender all of our fears, dysfunctions and expectations, our focus is on His majestic revelations and waves of Present Truth with the major key…our desired obedience.

We are entering into a new realm where this life connection with God will be a requirement for those who have not fully surrendered. It is easier to lay your life down willingly now. Because of what we face in the worlds political systems, now is the greatest shipwreck of the world’s kingdom of darkness that our nation has ever known. Those who have overcome and rule…. are those who see their mountains in their levels, as the place to be justified in the courtroom of heaven.
The other side of the coin is playing out the most preposterous, audacious, arrogant leadership designed through lies, deception, greed and drunk with lawless power and a demonic Anti-Christ agenda…. to destroy the United States of America and Gods original plan a Godly foundation.

Our nation was built from those who came here experiencing religious persecution. Our nation has always been one which has been honorable and has stood for life. liberty and the pursuit of happiness! It has been a proud shining star; one which always gave and assisted other nations in need.

And now, while we are often being held in darkness and deceit; as those who are called to be leaders are negotiating away all of our rights and insighting every imaginable way, to destroy every visage of our Judeo- Christian values and honor for our fellow man. We have had things that we could never imagine forced on us. Things that have appeared out of our control, as an agenda has been launched to desensitize the natural man and to imply that we clearly don’t see or understand it at all!!!

Here is one of our major declarations of honor for our country and what its purpose for writing it."I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all." Originally composed by Francis Bellamy (a Baptist minister) in 1892 and formally adopted by Congress as the pledge in 1942. The official name of The Pledge of Allegiance was adopted in 1945. The last change in language came on Flag Day 1954 when the words "under God" were added.

A campaign was built to instill the idea of American nationalism in students and sell flags to public schools, According to author Margarette S. Miller, this was in line with Upham's vision, which he would often say to his wife: “Mary, if I can instill into the minds of our American youth a love for their country and the principles on which it was founded, and create in them an ambition to carry on with the ideals which the early founders wrote into The Constitution, I shall not have lived in vain”. Louis Albert Bowman, an attorney from Illinois, was the first to initiate the addition of "under God" to the Pledge. At a meeting on February 12, 1948, Lincoln's Birthday, he led the Society in swearing the Pledge with two words added, "Under God." He stated that the words came from Lincoln's Gettysburg Address. Though not all manuscript versions of the Gettysburg Address contain the words "under God", all the reporters' transcripts of the speech as delivered do, as perhaps Lincoln may have deviated from his prepared text and inserted the phrase when he said "that the nation shall, under God, have a new birth of freedom." Bowman repeated his revised version of the Pledge at other meetings.

And last Gods word to America: 2 Chronicles 7:13-18The Message (MSG)

“I accept your prayer; yes, I have chosen this place as a temple for sacrifice, a house of worship. If I ever shut off the supply of rain from the skies or order the locusts to eat the crops or send a plague on my people, and my people, my God-defined people, respond by humbling themselves, praying, seeking my presence, and turning their backs on their wicked lives, I’ll be there ready for you: I’ll listen from heaven, forgive their sins, and restore their land to health. From now on I’m alert day and night to the prayers offered at this place. Believe me, I’ve chosen and sanctified this Temple that you have built: My Name is stamped on it forever; my eyes are on it and my heart in it always. As for you, if you live in my presence as your father David lived, pure in heart and action, living the life I’ve set out for you, attentively obedient to my guidance and judgments, then I’ll back your kingly rule over Israel—make it a sure thing on a sure foundation.

Ann Bandini
annbandini@att.net

Edited by Moderator on 11/26/2014 at 11:34am
View Moderator's Profile Search for other posts by Moderator

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version