Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: NEW YEARS DAY MESSAGE TO THE PHILADELPHIAN CHURCH - Jane Leade Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Sherry Mohr

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/29/2014 at 10:54am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

A

Further Manifestation

Concerning this Virgin

Philadelphian Church:

Given upon New-Years-Day
in this Present Year MDCXCVI.

B E I N G

A Second Message to the Philadelphian Society,
and a Touchstone to the Gathered Churches.

Jan. 1, 1696

§ 1. UPON the Turn of the Year I was waiting and Praying, having such a Prayer given me that was very marvellous, whence the Virgin order’d her Angel to write it down as a Memorial; which the Great High-Priest presented with burning Incense to the Supreme Majesty, giving assurance that it should be answer’d according to all that was Pray’d for, not only upon my own account, but upon that of as many as I had made request for. And in particular, praying that the same Spring of Supplication and Prayer might open in you, and that all the Prophecies and Promises running upon the Melchizedeck Line might have their Accomplishment; it was Answer’d so it should be. For as the Father had given you to Him, that you might be One with Him, as He was with the Father, so should the same Spirit rest upon you to bring you forth Conquerors, through all Vicissitudes, and Changes that should happen in Time: and that this present Year should be the Beginning of a new Race of Life, wherefore so excited you are to run as to win the Prize that has been waited for.

§ 2. Then Virgin Wisdom said unto her Representative, There is a Path that ye have not yet descried, nor any Vultures Eye discern’d, which I will bring you into. So taking me by the Hand, she led me into it, whereupon I requested that some of my Spiritual Offspring might also be taken to walk with her Representative. Then having a Golden Key, she open’d with it a two-leaved Gate, looking like a transparent Amber. Which being unlock’d, it appear’d to be a Path all of golden Oil: Then said she, Put off your Shoes, for this is Holy Ground: none that tread the common and broad Way of this Worldly Principle can set their Foot here. But unto you it shall be given thus to dip your Feet in Oil; where Fatness and all flourishing Life shall in you spring. It was then shewed to me, that on each side of this Walk, were Rows of Olive-Trees, and to every Tree was an Angel to guard the Way, having all Flaming Swords in their Hands, and the Olives continually dropped the same golden Oil. So we were led on till we came to a mighty Mountain, which was said to be the Top-Glory of all Mountains: and its consistency, or matter, appear’d to be of the same glorious Oily Substance. Upon this Mountain there did appear the Glorified Person of the Lord, and with him stood a Virgin Woman cloathed with the Sun, having the twelve Stars on her Head, according to the Description in the Revelations, whom he held in his Hand as his Bride. And a Voice was heard to be utter’d, This is my Spouse. Then I beheld to be generated from them a multitude of Stones of Fire; which as they came forth, were all changed into Angelical Figures, like to the Lord himself. The Majesty of the Father did at the same time as in a wonderful Globe of Glory, overshadow the Bridegroom and his Bride. Then a Voice said, Thus shall the Paradisiacal Earth be replenished with Virgin Wisdom’s Angelical Offspring, which shall be called the Church of the First-born and be named JEHOVAH SHAMMAH, The Lord of Righteousness is their Cloathing. After this Wisdom said to her Representative, and to her Followers, Ye must pass into this Mountain, and come forth tinctured with the Glance of this Deified Mountain; so shall ye become capable of the same Glorification with these. Then Wisdom’s Representative, with one known by the Name of Cyrus, that was highly favoured, and given to be as a chief Pillar of Support to this New Modelled Virgin Church that has been so long prophesied of; and with the rest, passed into the Mount, and came out tinged according to the Quality and Property of it, as new Generated Angelical Figures. Wisdom then said to her Representative, Now hast thou seen the Virgin Church, that is not only Glorious within, but also without; being clear as the Sun, fair as the Moon, and terrible as an Army with Banners. This is the Mountain of the Lord’s House, which shall be established for Glory and Magnificency over the whole Earth. At the Conclusion of which a mighty shout was heard in the Heavens, and the Angels sounded their Trumpets, rejoycing that the Marriage of the Lamb was come, and the Bride was glorified with the self same Glory as Himself.

§ 3. And it was said unto me, Seal not up this Vision; for the time is approaching near, for its Fulfilling. But stand you, and all your Fellow-waiters, that are looking for this blessed Hour, and Glorious Appearance of this Nuptial Day, in the working Properties of the Divine Agent, the Holy Ghost, that shall not fail to compleat you according to this Prophecy, and to effect all that has been foreshewn.

January 6.

§ 4. Upon the Opening of this Vision I found many Debates in my Mind, Querying in my self How and When such a perfect Virgin-Church should be consummated in the Earth: And so directing my Prayer to the Father, to have some Resolve in this matter; upon this I found the Spirit of Wisdom in my inward parts to open her Oracle and reveal her Counsel in this deep and weighty concern; bidding me be free, to spread before her what were my Doubts concerning the Glories which I had seen upon this Mountain, it being of such a strange and wonderful Consistence as I had never before beheld, into which Corporeal Figures were to enter in, and come forth transmuted and clarified into the same Substance. Then was it cast up in my Mind how little Appearance there was of such a State at this Time. And Liberty of Speech being granted me, I Queried with my Lord, how frequently from the beginning of the Creation Sin had reign’d even unto this time, and that though the Promise of Redemption was given immediately after the Fall, yet Sin had dominion from the First Adam unto the Second, albeit there were Holy Men, Patriarchs and Prophets, who were rais’d up before his time, who had a Prospect of all the good things of this Thorough Redemption in Christ.

§ 5. Then did I plead, that when he came, and was manifested in Flesh, it might be expected that there should have been then a perfect Renovation and Restoration, such as had been so long Prophesied of, but that it was yet delay’d, and fail’d. And it troubled me exceeding much, as a most marvelous thing, that after all these Prophesies, and Promises, and long Expectations, he should be rejected even by that Church and People which God had most peculiarly chosen and set apart for himself, and even by those of them who were the strictest, and most Religious.

§ 6. All this with much more I did propose to the Father of my Spirit, and to the Eternal Virgin Mother. Whereupon it was answered me, That it was of great acceptation that I had made search into this Matter, which few or none had deeply consider’d of, and which was needful to be understood; for that in it lay a great Mystery, which was to be open’d in its season and time. Then was it further said, That God did well know that so many Ages and Generations were thus to pass away, before the Perfect Redemption should be finish’d, as to the Universality. Yet it was given me to understand that Christ in all Ages was still gathering to himself some who were perfected, as the Foundation and Beginning of this Blessed Church; whom he took care of both before and after Death for their compleatment to be joined to him. Then was I bid not to sorrow as without hope, but that there would be even in this present Time a New Springing Generation, that should be as the First-Born from the Dead, and carry the Marks of Christ’s Resurrection, being redeem’d from the Earth, and from Mortality, into the Number of the Hundred and Forty Four Thousand. For so it was presaged in me by the Prophetical Spirit of JESUS.

§ 7. Still I Queried, Lord how shall this be, since I see all, with my self, lie in weak and impotent Mortality? Then was it answer’d me, Dost thou not yet understand what the Omnipotent Creating Power can do, to bring forth a New World as in one Day? And this One Day was reveal’d to allude to the Day of Christ’s Resurrection, being the Third, or Last Day, or Day of the Spirit; according to that, I will raise them up in the Last Day, that is, in this Day of the Holy Ghost, in which greater Deeds and Acts, and Wonders must be done, than ever have been since the Foundation of the World; Christ’s Person in the Flesh being not able to effect that which it is now able to do in the Spirit, by the joint Power of Wisdom and the Eternal Father, that must move a New Mystery.

§8. Then did Wisdom shew me numerous Molds of a golden Earth, whereout came forth some of all degrees and sizes, who stood up as a mighty Army. And then pointing to me, she said, Dost thou not see what a sudden Resurrection of a New-Born Church here will be? Whereupon the Kingly Shepherd did suddenly appear in the midst of this New Flock, spreading out himself as a mighty Sun of Glory upon them, making them all to shine in his Brightness; pronouncing, These are the Flocks that I will make my Companions; for that I have glorified them with the Glory, which the Father has glorified me. And so he cast a Circle as of Fire round about them for their Defense; by which they became as a City compacted within themselves; Christ the Head walking in the midst of them: and were all made Kings, Priests, and Prophets therein to reign with him, who had now endued them with all the Miraculous and Apostolical Gifts. Then he told them that having thus Established and Installed them, it was expedient that he should for a time withdraw up into the Upper Fold, but that he would have his Deputies and Representatives that should be more Principally Spirited and Empower’d for the Increase and Propagation of this Church, and the bringing them from the four Corners of the Earth; as the principal Witnesses to proclaim this New Modellized and Immortal Church. And so he blessed them, that they might go forth to increase and multiply upon the Face of the whole Earth, and fly as Lightning, and a Divine Leaven to tinge, spice and transform others after the same Likeness.

§ 9. Hereupon seven Principal Pastors, or Witnesses were chosen out by him, to whom he gave this Authority, and command to sound forth their Trumpets over all the Earth, and publish the Everlasting Gospel, proclaiming the Acceptable Time and Year for all to be brought in, being that which was to reach not only to the Living, but also to the Dead, that were to be Born again. Their message was Peace, Love and Good Will unto all that will into this New Born Church come in. After which was shewn me, that tho’ many did attempt, yet none could pass the Fiery Circle, and enter in, but such for whom it was broken by these chief Shepherds, and these were to be all moulder’d and crumbled into pieces, that they might be cast into, and come forth from those golden Molds, in the Resurrection State. At the same time as I was viewing these Seven Angel Messengers sent forth, many did furiously resist, and make War against this City, but were repell’d by the Strength of the said Circle. But these Trumpeting Angels did gather in many, and bring them into the Circle, whom I did accordingly see cast into these Molds, and come forth figured in to the express Life and Nature of Christ; that as he was, so they might be in this present Principle. This was said to be the First Resurrection which breaketh the Bonds of Sorrow, Hell and Death.

§ 10. Then it was moved in me to make a Query to the Virgin Wisdom, that had open’d in me all this great Mystery of the Church, Whether it were necessary for this Body to be gather’d Personally into one Place, for cohabitation together? And it was Answer’d me, That for as many as could with conveniency be so embodied together, this would be greatly advantageous, as to freedom of Fellowship, and Personal Conversation, while remaining as the present Case stood, until that Corporeity had fully put on Incorporeity, and this Church now in its Infancy had grown up to an higher Structure. For then Faith will be so strong and omnipotent, as to translate from the low Elementary Life, into the Supercelestial Element: and that as Christ put on his Body of Transfiguration, so there should be Ability to do the same as occasion should require, that admittance may be had into the Familiarity of the Supreme Head, and his Upper Fold, when a bright shining Raiment must be put on, which may be call’d the Immortal Robe. For till such a time as this Earth shall be chang’d into a Paradisiacal Nature and Property, the course of things must run after the manner of Corporeity, both as to Feeding and Cloathing. Then was it further given me to understand, that though we cannot be at the beginning in one Family or Place, yet we are to be of one Principle, one Light, one Love, and one Faith, and one in all the excellent Qualifications of Wisdom, Humility, Meekness, Fortitude, Righteousness, Temperance, and other Fruits of the Spirit, which are the Golden Chain by which we are link’d together; there being nothing to be out of the Unity and Harmony of this blessed Church.

§ 11. Furthermore it was noted to me what was requir’d of this Congregated Society, as to their Calling and Employ, wherein they were chiefly to be Exercised all Spiritually; though as the present necessity of things requires an Allowance may be made for External and Outward Callings, which followed may be until such time that the Heir of Faith in each one may be grown up; to whom the Inheritance from a Supernatural Store doth belong. Therefore this Caution by Wisdom is given, that none do rest and stick in the low rational way of making provision for the Outward Man; as if nothing more were to be expected than what the Rational Spirit can provide for. And the resting herein, as if there were not an higher way of Living, has not only among the Worldlings, but even among the Illuminated themselves, been the main stop and hindrance, and prevented the Blessing from the Everlasting Mountains, which would otherwise have come down upon them. For the further Confirmation of this, there were some Scriptures brought to my mind; as that Prophetical Passage in the 45th Psalm, The Daughter of Tyre shall be there with a Gift, even the Rich among the People shall entreat thy Favour: That also in the Prophet Isaiah, surely the ships of Tarshish shall wait to bring thy Sons from far, their Silver and their Gold with them, unto the Name of the Lord thy God, Chap. 60.9. It is there also promised, That the Sons of Strangers would build up the Walls of Sion, bringing their Forces and Riches to her, and that their Kings should minister unto her. That Promise was likewise brought to my remembrance, Strangers shall stand and feed your Flocks, the Sons of the Alien shall be your Plowmen and your Vine-dressers: But ye shall be named the Priests of the Lord: Men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the Riches of the Gentiles, and in this Glory shall ye boast your selves. Now it was shewn to me, that these Prophesies do appertain to the New Modelled Church, and will have their Fulfilling according as it shall grow up from the State of Childhood to that of perfect Manhood. And in this wise will be the beginning of it, the Father should depute his Representative, and the Eternal Virgin also hers, to stand in the latter Day upon the Earth, for the bringing forth a Virgin Offspring in Corporeal Figures, that should multiply and increase to a numberless number: And that the Propagation of such shall be conceiv’d after another, and more holy manner than what the Ordinary way of Generation hath been, which is in Sinful Lust; who may be as Jeremiah and John Baptist sanctified from the very Womb; who as they grow up may be capable of an Enochs Translation.

§ 12. Then secondly, there is another way of Begetting, no less real than the former, which is in Spirit, and of such as are to be converted to the Faith: thus are there to be Spiritual Fathers and Spiritual Mothers, which will be true Fathers and Mothers indeed, in this Church of the First born, that shall generate and bring forth Births in the Spirit, and after the Will of God. Thus the New Creation will go on, from which Root Christ’s Reign upon the Earth will spring up, and begin to be established, and the Love-Kingdom from hence will open in the Spirit of Faith, by which mighty Works shall be done, to make the Kingdoms of this World submit themselves, and bow down to this Rising-Sun of the Virgin Church.

§ 13. Moreover it was shewn me that several Eminent Saviours and Supporters of this Church would stand upon the Mountain of Holiness; from whom such a Power and Spirit shall go forth as all Nations, People, and Languages shall fly to the Body of this Resurrection Church, as Eagles to the Carcass, to be fed and nourished thereby, and joyfully bring their Offerings of all precious things, that may be necessary to set this Infant Church free from all care, toil, and labour; paying their Tribute to this Royal Priestly House, that is of the Tribe and Family of the Great Melchizedeck King.

§ 14. Now then Hearken and Hear all ye Islands, and give ear all ye Lands, even from the utmost parts of the Earth, from all the four Winds, and from the Ends of the Sea, ye are summon’d all, by the Great Herauld the Archangel, to come to the Brightness of Wisdom’s Star, that first ariseth in a Northern Island. This Word of Commission is gone forth by Wisdom’s Representative, to excite, invite, and stir up from all the wonderful Motives that have been mentioned; that none to whom this Message shall come, should make any Staggering or Delay: for that this is the Lord Christ’s Acceptable Day, and a thousand times blessed will those be that do this Message Obey, who shall be cloathed with the Rays of the Everlasting Sun. For the Encouragement of which there is already a good Beginning from several Persons in Germany, Switzerland, and Holland; as also at Home, that have expressed their Living Testimony, and have felt powerful Drawings to this Lifted up Standard of CHRIST in his Espoused Bride and Church: Which will be the Crown and Glory of all Nations.

§ 15. Before this Subject be concluded, it will be necessary to answer an Obvious Question that may be made, Whether this Representative of the Church, as also of the Father’s Power, ought to be consider’d as in One person, or as in Plurality of Persons? To which it is Answer’d, that it may be both: but in the Beginning it will fix in Two, after the manner that it did in the First Adam and Eve; and so the Travailing for the Birth of this Church will be by Virgin Spirits that are joined in perfect Unity, that will labour together in the greatness of Jehovah’s strength, to bring forth the Man child, from whom shall proceed an Innumerable Host.

§16. It may be here further Queried, Whether these have a present Being and Existence? I must hereupon say to you, as Christ did to John’s Disciple, Come and see. For is there not a Star Risen which those that are of a wise Heart may see, and understand the Time and Season, when this expected Kingly Birth is to be brought forth? Therefore come ye as Wise Men from the East, fly ye as Clouds, flock ye as Doves to the Windows, to the Brightness of this Arising of the Day-Star from on high.

§ 17. Thus have you had the Description of the True, Perfect and Catholick Church, wherein Christ is risen, as the First-born from the Dead, in his Members; that is the Quickening Spirit, that will gather Persons out of all Formalities into Power, Life, and Substance; which as the little Stone cut out of the Mountain will dash to pieces the Image which is of a mixt and inconsistent Matter, and then become it self a great Mountain, yea, the Top of all Mountains, and the Fullness of the Earth, which it shall fill with its Glory. This is the Philadelphian Church which I must proclaim, and which is already in some measure begun: and though at first it has but A little Strength, and be comparatively as a grain of Mustard Seed, it shall spring up as a mighty Tree, where the Lebanon Glory under the Shadow of it will come to open, in Power and Majesty. This Lebanon Door is now opened, by him that hath the Key of David, and none shall be ever able to shut it: there shall be continual going in and out through it, to find the rich and undefiled Pasture, such as none elsewhere is to be found. Let none be offended at what the Trumpet of the pure Spirit hath sounded, but fall in, and submit themselves to the Ruling Scepter and Government of CHRIST, in this Day of his Appearance, as having already begun his Mighty Reign in Spirit. The Bride and the Spirit can never cease to cry Come: even so come Blessed Lord, according to all that thou hast here Revealed and Declared.

Amen,  Amen.

F I N I S.

Back to: Index of Jane Lead Manuscripts

Other On-Line Manuscripts from the Past

passtheword.org 

View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr
TITUS YODER

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/30/2014 at 3:38pm | IP Logged Quote TITUS YODER

Sherry, I just about came unglued reading this. Just this morning was shown that we can expect an overshadowing of the Most High at the beginning of the new year. Was given Ex.40:33d and 34. Also verse 17 to understand timing. Is. 7:14 speaks of a sign given. From Oct.16th(Bonnie Jones,Kathern Kuhlman dream) to Dec. 31st 2014 is 77 days. A double witness of perfection, completion. Thank you for posting this witness to the unfolding mystery we are walking in. I believe!
View TITUS YODER's Profile Search for other posts by TITUS YODER

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version