Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: The Unshakeable, Immovable, Kingdom of God Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Henry Falcone

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 03/05/2015 at 6:18am | IP Logged Quote Henry Falcone

Beloved of the Lord,

The Lord spoke this word to me this morning, really a statement: The Unshakeable, Immovable Kingdom of God. Then he led me to Hebrews 12:26-29. I read it and it burning within me with new urgency and intensity of an accelerated work the Lord must complete now.

He led me to a commentary on these verses that is very powerful and a "present word" to help us let the Lord finish the time of refining us like Gold and Silver to be a Bride without spot or wrinkle. So we can walk in the Unshakeable, immovable Kingdom of God that is now here to finish His course in us.  I hope it blesses you as it is blessing me.

WHAT CAN BE SHAKEN, WILL AND IS BEING SHAKEN

October 4, 2011 by Mwendwa

“At that time his voice shook the earth, but now he has promised, “Yet once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heavens.” This phrase, “Yet once more,” indicates THE REMOVAL OF THINGS THAT ARE SHAKEN—THAT IS, THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN MADE—IN ORDER THAT THE THINGS THAT CANNOT BE SHAKEN MAY REMAIN. Therefore let us be grateful for receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, and thus let us offer to God acceptable worship, with reverence and awe, for our God is a consuming fire.” (Hebrews 12:26-29)

The earth is being shaken; the nations of the earth, the waters, and the heavens are even now being shaken by the Lord God of hosts. We see it all around us, in the international and local news, the earth is being shaken. The waters and the heavens are mourning. Earthquakes, Tsunamis. Tornados, floods, storms, famine, hunger, the waters spewing out fish, the heavens shedding its birds, weather patterns gone haywire. These are all signs of the shaking going on in the earth. Nothing is the same any more

The beginning of birth pangs at the end that Jesus prophesied in Matthew 24 is here. Year by year, moment by moment, the birth pangs are getting stronger. 2011 has started with stronger birth pangs than 2010. The earth is being shaken, preparing for the coming of the great God and savior Jesus Christ

But the Lord is not only shaking the nations of the earth, but his CHURCH, his BODY as well. He has promised he will shake the heavens and the earth-the Goal-to remove the things that can be shaken, that the things that cannot be shaken may remain. The Lord is shaking his church to purge it of the things that can be shaken, “that is, things that have been made” (Vs. 27) by man. He is only coming for a pure, purged bride.

This shaking is a good thing. He is shaking out sexual sin, falsehood, false teachings, false prophets, corruption, idols, and teachings of men from his church. He is exposing the things that lie hidden in darkness, in the secret places of me’s hearts. It’s happening all over the earth. The Lord is shaking and exposing and purging and it’s painful.

His shaking must happen that only the things that CANNOT be shaken may remain. The lord God of heavens armies is a holy God. The sins of the earth, of the nations, of his church have filled up to overflow, judgment has now begun and as he has said “the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God” (1Peter 4:17). The stench of sin in the earth like the days of Sodom and Gomorrah has reached up to the Lord and he has roused himself that he may act.

The Lord is shaking you, he is shaking me, he is purging and pruning and showing the things that can be shaken and he wants those out, that only what can’t be shaken may remain. You have felt it, he is shaking you, and he is exposing what is not of his kingdom in you. But you must cooperate with him. Let him shake you, it will hurt but if you will cooperate you will come out refined as pure gold

He’s asking that we yield to his cleansing fire, his holy fire and be purged. That we may come to him in repentance and weeping and let all the things in us that haven’t been made not by him, but by ourselves, by men, by our pride, by carnality be shaken off.

“Therefore let us be grateful for receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, and thus let us offer to God acceptable worship, with reverence and awe, for our God is a consuming fire.” (Hebrews 12:28-29)

We are being prepared to receive his eternal kingdom that cannot be shaken. Let us be grateful. We show our gratitude by offering up to God the Holy one of Israel, ACCEPTABLE WORSHIP WITH REVERENCE AND AWE. For our God is a CONSUMING FIRE.

He’s not just any God; he is the maker of the heavens and earth, the self existing one, without beginning or end. Let’s stand in awe of him and fear him and reverence him. He is a consuming fire. His fire, his shaking will either consume us or refine us.

Glory to the almighty God!

Bill Evans

Posted: 03/05/2015 at 6:44am | IP Logged Quote Bill Evans

Amen

Sherry Mohr

Posted: 03/07/2015 at 7:02am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

Making "room" for all of Him!

Thank you Jesus!

Let it be as YOU desire LORD.

AMEN