Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Once Again Will I Breathe Upon The Earth by Tage Mathisen Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Tage Mathisen

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 03/25/2015 at 5:36pm | IP Logged Quote Tage Mathisen

For I am letting My breath once again come upon the earth to bring new life and to reveal My ways and My kingdom. My glory is fueled with My wisdom, love and power and I shall make a move that will change the atmosphere of the whole earth.

As dense darkness is covering the peoples of all nations, My breath will come with such light that unprecedented things will occur. My angels are ready to perform all that I tell them to do, and they have been prepared for such at time as this. My word is their delight as they have learned to rejoice in obedience to My goodness.

Many are those who I have prepared for My breath to come upon them and infuse them with My fullness of life. They will be agents of hope and I will be fully with them in what I have prepared them for. They have seemingly been in a wilderness. I lead them there, and I have kept them there to set them aside for Me and Me alone. They have learned to trust Me only. They fear only Me and they know My goodness.

These are ready to be brought into My glory and come out of Me as My ambassadors. I have appointed them to rule and reign with Me as kings and priests under the order of Melchizedek. As Adam was created to walk in oneness with Me and to commune with Me in the garden, so are these prepared for this.

Look what I have done, I created all things for Me and through Me. As a seed can lay dormant for years, and when the right moment comes, it will spring forth and bring forth according to its kind. In the same manner  have I prepared My remnant seeds, they have been dormant for years, but now I am about to blow My breath of life upon them and let My glory awaken them to a fullness of life. They will arise and become mature sons for My kingdom.

I was a firstfruit of this company, and now the seeds have come to full maturity and will produce its kind after its right order. It will be Me in them and them in Me. As I step into them and come through them, they will do only after My will. The love that comes from them will bring healing to the deepest of wounds. Those who have lost all hope will encounter hope through them.  Like one seed can produce 100 new of its kind, this seed will produce a multitude of Me that has not been seen before. I AM the Hope of the world.

Because of the gross darkness upon the earth, My light will and My rivers of living water will make the seeds explode into new life. I want you to have faith and believe in Me for I am coming with My breath to create the fullness of Me in this earth.

Galatians 4 (NKJV)
3 Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world. 4 But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law, 5 to redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption as sons.

6 And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying out, “Abba, Father!” 7 Therefore you are no longer a slave but a son, and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

Hebrews 7 (NKJV)
15 And it is yet far more evident if, in the likeness of Melchizedek, there arises another priest 16 who has come, not according to the law of a fleshly commandment, but according to the power of an endless life. 17 For He testifies:

“You are a priest forever According to the order of Melchizedek.”

Hebrews 10 (NKJV)
36 For you have need of endurance, so that after you have done the will of God, you may receive the promise:

37 “For yet a little while, And He who is coming will come and will not tarry. 38 Now the just shall live by faith; But if anyone draws back, My soul has no pleasure in him.”

39 But we are not of those who draw back to perdition, but of those who believe to the saving of the soul.

2 Timothy 2 (NKJV)
10 Therefore I endure all things for the sake of the elect, that they also may obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.

11 This is a faithful saying:

For if we died with Him, We shall also live with Him. 12 If we endure, We shall also reign with Him.

Revelation 5 (NASB)
10 “You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God; and they will reign upon the earth.”

Much love and grace

Tage and Dana Mathisen

www.1soul1nation.com
https://www.facebook.com/1Soul1Nation

View Tage Mathisen's Profile Search for other posts by Tage Mathisen Visit Tage Mathisen's Homepage
Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 03/25/2015 at 6:13pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

This was absolutely beautiful. Loved this!
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Quo Wright

Posted: 03/26/2015 at 12:21am | IP Logged Quote Quo Wright

It is awesome and amazing to see this manifesting
right now. We are truly living in glorious days and yet I
continue to hear, " the best is yet to come. You ain't
seen nothing yet".

Blessings
Quo

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Ps 51:10
View Quo Wright's Profile Search for other posts by Quo Wright
Tage Mathisen

Posted: 03/26/2015 at 10:21am | IP Logged Quote Tage Mathisen

There is a stirring in my spirit that we are about to
cross over into a new dimension of His kingdom. It will
bring us to new depths in His wisdom, understanding and
power of His kingdom. His true authority will come forth
through His love.

God bless you Kimberly and Quo

Much love and grace

Tage and Dana

View Tage Mathisen's Profile Search for other posts by Tage Mathisen Visit Tage Mathisen's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version