Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: SPIRIT OF SLUMBER IN A SEASON OF THE GREATEST AWAKENING WE HAVE EXPERIENCED! - Lana Vawser Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
JaneGreenstein

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/16/2015 at 4:33am | IP Logged Quote JaneGreenstein

SPIRIT OF SLUMBER IN A SEASON OF THE GREATEST AWAKENING WE HAVE EXPERIENCED!

I saw a spirit of slumbering coming upon many of the people of God. A deep and heavy weariness that has come upon many in the warfare, in the breakthrough, in the expansion, in the pressing in. This ‘slumbering spirit’ has come upon many to bring great fatigue, a sense of hopelessness, an unusual unexplainable sense of emptiness, to obstruct vision and steal strength and vigour.

I saw this spirit specifically attacking many in their personal times with the Lord. A sudden fatigue, a sudden weariness of pressing in, a sudden weariness to stand in faith and believe. A sudden overwhelming sense of despair and hopelessness to cause the people of God to withdraw or stop ‘proactively’ pressing in and moving forward. The effects of this spirit have come seemingly "out of nowhere" and attempting to lure many of the people of God into complacency. This ‘slumbering spirit’ has been bringing with it the thoughts of "It’s all too hard!".

There is intense spiritual warfare happening right now and this spirit is attempting to ‘shut down’ the people of God. I had a vision and saw the people of God moving through a giant shaped "key hole" and moving down an aisle with HUGE candelabra’s on either side of this aisle. The words boomed in my spirit "AWAKENING My people to DEEPER intimacy and throne room encounters" which are going to see churches and the body of Christ awakened to be the "light in the darkness" like never before. Pillars of hope and light as darkness seems to increase.

Not only is He awakening the people of God to who they are and their authority, He is awakening giftings at a whole new level. Awakening dreams, awakening revelatory truths bringing freedom, awakening desires that have died. Awakening passions that have been hindered or hidden. He is awakening His people to deeper revelation of the "abundant life" in Him.

The people of God are moving into a time now where they are being awakened to the endless possibilities in Him that are opening up and coming into manifestation through their availability.

Fight this spirit, in the opposite spirit. Press into worship and declare His awakening that is happening over your life. This awakening is happening at such a deep level that mountains and hindrances that have been before you are being removed within moments as He breathes on you to see who He created you to be, and what He created you to do.

As the people of God are awakening, the powerful people of God are arising that are going to take back what the enemy has stolen. You are about to do tremendous damage to the kingdom of darkness and take back what was yours because of the awakening happening in your heart to who you are in Him and your authority.

I saw a specific attack of this spirit upon VISIONARIES. As the VISIONARIES are arising in new levels of increase in this awakening to SEE the plans on the heart of God and put them into action.

I heard the words "It’s time to be WIDE AWAKE!!!" The enemy is doing all he can to keep you in a place of slumber, for to have you arise and awakened has him shaking in his boots. You are about to take new ground, new places and spaces of influence await you. Your tent pegs are being extended into wide open places of opportunity.

Pay attention to what desires, dreams, promises and passions He is awakening in you, for He is breathing on them and pouring His favour upon them establishing sudden increase in them and upon them, to see doors of breakthrough open to release them into manifestation.

SHAKE OFF the slumber! It’s time to be WIDE AWAKE!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version