Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: WATERFALL OF CLARITY – IT’S GOING TO BE A BRIGHT SUNNY DAY!!! - Lana Vawser Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
JaneGreenstein

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/30/2015 at 10:48am | IP Logged Quote JaneGreenstein

WATERFALL OF CLARITY – IT’S GOING TO BE A BRIGHT SUNNY DAY!!!

I saw a swirling happening in the spirit and there was a "disorientation" over many of the people of God. Circumstances and opposition causing a lack of "clarity" and a "confusion" of which was is up. Such deep sense of "disorientation" that may have felt like they have lost their "true north" point. Their point of focus. The Lord is calling His people to come back to the place of being "face to face" with Him. The swirling wind, the swirling waves, the swirling circumstances and transition is attempting to steal "focus" from the people of God.

The enemy is placing "smoke and mirrors" before the people of God to cause disorientation, to steal clarity. To make things look "not as they are" in a negative sense and cause frustration, anxiety, anguish and confusion.

As the people of God press in, the Lord is releasing a waterfall of clarity to see things "not as they are in the physical" but from a heavenly perspective. To see through His eyes. Sudden heavenly clarity that is going to pierce through the "smoke and mirrors" and bring forth the vision upon Papa God’s heart concerning the situations.

I had a dream the other night and I saw clocks EVERYWHERE. All these clocks were ticking and had "alarms" set on them, and they were all about to "go off". I woke up with the sense of the people of God moving into their "appointed time" on many levels. That as the people of God press through the disorientation, through the "smoke and mirrors", through the haze, through the confusion, the Lord is bringing the people of God to a place of maturity where they are able to discern at DEEP levels the "times and seasons" that are upon them.

"There is an appointed time for everything. And there is a time for every event under heaven" (Ecclesiastes 3:1)

The Lord is leading His people into deep discernment, raising up His people like the sons of Issachar, men and women who know the times and understand them.

"Of the sons of Issachar, men who understood the times, with knowledge of what Israel should do.." ( 1 Chronicles 12:32)

Get before the Lord, and ask Him about your time, about your season from a heaven of surrender. His waterfall of clarity is falling upon you to wash away all things attempting to steal your vision. Get face to face with Papa again and let Him bring forth the discernment from deep within you, that comes from connecting with His heart. The way forward will be made plain, and your eyes will be opened, and ears be atuned again to hear His perspective. To see from His perspective is often very different to our "natural" way of thinking, but you will find treasures along the pathway of this process.

Do not fear, nestle into His heart, ask for His wisdom and clarity and know that as you walk in that place of beautiful surrender, He will protect you moving "out of season" in the negative sense.

The "smoke and mirrors" are going to fade away! You are going to see clearer than ever.

"I can see clearly now" by Johnny Nash has been playing over and over in my head:

"I can see clearly now, the rain is gone
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It’s gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)
Sun shiny day

I think I can make it now, the pain is gone
All of the bad feelings have disappeared
Here is the rainbow I’ve been prayin’ for
It’s gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)
Sun shiny day

Look all around, there’s nothin’ but blue skies
Look straight ahead, nothin’ but blue skies"

No matter how hard the rain is pelting, no matter what obstacles are in your way, no matter what dark clouds have tried to blind you, or bad feelings have tried to keep you from seeing clearly, stand under the waterfall of His clarity through your prayers. He is leading you into a bring sunny day! He is healing your pain, He is showing you from His perspective that you can do ALL THINGS through Christ who gives you strength (Philippians 4:13), the "rainbow" of His promises that you have been praying for IS HERE. You are GOING to look around and see THERE’S NOTHING BUT BLUE SKIES!!!

Look straight ahead through Papa’s eyes, and what do you see?

"Nothin’ but blue skies"

NEW DAY! :)

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version