Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: “PROPHETS STOP CURSING YOUR NATION OR YOU MAY TAKE A LITTLE VACATION!” by Jo Ellen Stevens Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Kimberly Fowler

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 09/16/2015 at 10:20pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

Jo Ellen Stevens: “PROPHETS STOP CURSING YOUR NATION OR YOU MAY TAKE A LITTLE VACATION!”

By
Jo Ellen Stevens   

on
September 13, 2015

~THE LORD SPOKE TO ME ABOUT JONAH~

Jonah 3:10 (TLB) “And when God saw that they had put a stop to their evil ways, he abandoned his plan to destroy them and didn’t carry it through.”

Jonah 4:1-11 “This change of plans made Jonah very angry. He complained to the Lord about it: “This is exactly what I thought you’d do, Lord, when I was there in my own country and you first told me to come here. That’s why I ran away to Tarshish. For I knew you were a gracious God, merciful, slow to get angry, and full of kindness; I knew how easily you could cancel your plans for destroying these people. “Please kill me, Lord; I’d rather be dead than alive when nothing that I told them happens.”

Then the Lord said, “Is it right to be angry about this?” So Jonah went out and sat sulking on the east side of the city, and he made a leafy shelter to shade him as he waited there to see if anything would happen to the city. And when the leaves of the shelter withered in the heat, the Lord arranged for a vine to grow up quickly and spread its broad leaves over Jonah’s head to shade him. This made him comfortable and very grateful.But God also prepared a worm! The next morning the worm ate through the stem of the plant, so that it withered away and died.”

“Then when the sun was hot, God ordered a scorching east wind to blow on Jonah, and the sun beat down upon his head until he grew faint and wished to die. For he said, “Death is better than this!”And God said to Jonah, “Is it right for you to be angry because the plant died?” “Yes,” Jonah said, “it is; it is right for me to be angry enough to die!”

“Then the Lord said, “You feel sorry for yourself when your shelter is destroyed, though you did no work to put it there, and it is, at best, short-lived. And why shouldn’t I feel sorry for a great city like Nineveh with its 120,000 people in utter spiritual darkness and all its cattle?

~DO YOU WANT REPUTATION OR REPENTANCE AND RESTORATION?~

God just spoke to me as I was meditating on Him while preparing a meal. I was thinking about 9/11 and why we had not yet been destroyed here in America. Then the Lord spoke and said. “Many prophets are more concerned for their reputation than they are that the people repent. They want me to take away the covering that I have over the people that they have spoken will fall, because they want to be proven right……AND BEING RIGHT, IS MORE IMPORTANT TO THEM THAN REPRESENTING WHO I TRULY AM, WHICH IS A GOD WHO IS SLOW TO ANGER, WHO IS FULL OF MERCY, AND LOVING KINDNESS, WHO DESIRES FOR ALL TO COME TO THE SAVING KNOWLEDGE OF MY SON JESUS…… I am a good God! I sent My Son to die a horrible death to redeem mankind, not to destroy them. I am sending those who will preach and prophesy the good news, for it is My love that leads them to repentance!

Then He said, “Jonah was angry until I took away his covering then he fainted and wanted to die! He then saw that I also loved these people who had been in disobedience, just as he was, when he refused to go to Nineveh, yet, he did it with knowledge. He saw that, he needed my grace to stay alive and that he needed my compassion, to be under my covering. His motive for prophesying to them was wrong and so are many who are speaking judgment over America even now.” Then He said, “Go, like John the Baptist and tell them to repent so that, times of refreshing and restoration may come upon them from the presence of their God, who is slow to anger and has compassion on those who know not what they do, those who “do not know their right hand from their left….” I want the Jonah’s to repent in this hour FOR I HAVE SENT THEM NOT TO BE “RIGHT” BUT TO SAY TO THE PEOPLE REPENT SO THAT YOUR GOD WILL TURN AWAY HIS HAND FROM YOU AND POUR YOU OUT A BLESSING!”

~I HAVE PUT AUTHORITY IN YOUR MOUTH AND COMPASSION IN YOUR HEART~

There are very few Prophets who are speaking life to this Nation and the enemy is trying to silence them because he knows my principals apply and my principals can not be altered. The principal that I am speaking of is that “LIFE AND DEATH ARE IN THE POWER OF THE TONGUE!” IT IS TIME TO SPEAK LIFE! IT IS TIME FOR THE BLESSING OF THE UPRIGHT TO SAVE THE NATION! It is time to represent your God’s heart! Arise, you who have My word! Arise, you who have my heart of compassion and you who know my ways! Arise, and tell them that their warfare is accomplished! Arise, and tell them that are bound to come forth! Tell them who do not know me that I am a Good God full of forgiveness and I came to set the captives free! Tell the drug addict that I have overcome and there is freedom!”

~SPEAK LIFE!~

“Yes, it is time to arise and shine forth into the darkness for you are called to bring light! I have given you the ministry of reconciliation and not of condemnation! You are ambassadors of Heaven and not spokesmen for Hell’s wrath! Speak life, because you have been given authority! Speak life, to the weak in mind and body! Speak life, My prophetic army, for there is power in your words!”

~GOD IS LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO WILL SPEAK FAITH TO THEIR CITIES AND CIRCUMSTANCES NOT HOPELESSNESS!~

You see in Ezekiel 9:9 (CEB) it says, “ Then he said to me, “The guilt of the house of Israel and Judah is exceedingly great. The land is full of blood, and the city full of injustice. FOR THEY SAY, “The Lord has forsaken the land, and the Lord does not see.” (Read the rest of this chapter to see what happened to them who spoke like this.)

Luke 18:7-9 (ESV) “And will not God give justice to his elect, who cry to him day and night? Will he delay long over them? I tell you, he will give justice to them speedily. Nevertheless, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on earth?” He also told this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and treated others with contempt:”

You see Jonah wanted the covering to stay upon Him even through he was sinning by being angry! But he wanted it to come off of those that he had prophesied to but God wanted to save them and restore that “Great City” God is sending you prophetic people to warn the people to repent so that He can save this nation to fulfill it’s destiny in this hour!

Joel 2:13-14 (ESV) “Return to the Lord your God,for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and abounding in steadfast love;and he relents over disaster.Who knows whether he will not turn and relent, and leave a blessing behind him,a grain offering and a drink offering for the Lord your God?”

~CHECK YOUR MOTIVES!~

“The Lord is saying, “I am looking for those prophets who will check the motives of their hearts in this hour. I am looking for those who unlike Jonah will not be angry when I do good to the lost and save them when they repent, who will check their heart and will understand from which they fell! That in their disobedience, have had much mercy from me and who I have been patient with in their disobedience! I want them to have the same compassion and heart for their nations and cities and for those who have fallen away! I want them to remember the covering that I gave them, even when they were angry with those to whom I sent them! I need them to represent to the world, who I truly am! It is time for them to shine!!”

Arise Shine! Jo Ellen Stevens
https://www.facebook.com/JoEllensDreamsVisionsAndRevelations ?
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 09/17/2015 at 6:08am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=51866&a mp;a mp;PN=1&TPN=1 

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 09/17/2015 at 6:09am
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 09/17/2015 at 12:01pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

Thank you, Ron, for adding your post. I do think the posts go together. There are true words of judgement coming forth from the throne of God because the wages of sin are death, so death does become the portion of those who choose death. I posted Jo Ellen Steven's word because it actually resonated with what has been in my mind and heart lately, and actually coincides with a word God gave me recently.
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=51730&P N=4
Jo Ellen Steven's word from God was not rebuking the prophets who are sincerely speaking from the throne room messages of God for their message as much as to their motive in the heart. Remember, Jonah was speaking a true message of God to Nineveh; it was not a false message from God. In this post, God was bringing to light Jonah's heart. And I myself have had God bring correction to myself concerning such things.
Many years ago I was seeing some very unrighteous things go on in a workplace and went before God asking to bring judgment to the situation and to the people involved. Now my heart before God was extremely passionate toward God and I knew I had authority and power in God in what I spoke and so I was asking for judgment and believing that God would grant it. And then He started talking to me about His judgment. (He was very kind and not rebuking me when He spoke, but was letting me know the dire seriousness of what I was "handling".) He told me that He loved these people so much that they were like how we would look at our children. They may not be children of God currently, but they had the potential to become God's child (if they would repent). But His love for them was such as IF they were His children. So punishing these people whom He loved so much was not His desire (although He would do so if necessary), but He explained to me that when someone else took it upon themselves to judge them (call judgment down) WITHOUT that same heart of love toward them, it put them in a precarious position before God. He brought to my mind my own little animals (because I don't have kids) and showed me the similarity. I know my animals misbehave and need punishment or correction at times. I love them so I punish/correct them in that frame of mind with mercy toward them as well. I am aware that others may not love my animals as I do, so I do not want anyone else to bring punishment/correction to them who does not feel as I do toward them (because they may administer correction without mercy). And I love them too much to want anyone else to correct them. He showed me that His heart toward the people wanted them (in mercy) to be corrected that they might repent and that His heart was not simply in punishing them (as my heart was). So He let me know that until I could love them as He loved them, I should not call judgment into the situation (because of the consequence even toward myself). My heart toward God was very loving, but it was not loving toward those whom I wanted punished. It was not until I did learn to love them that I was able to pray "righteous" judgment into the situation. And God did bring correction to certain areas.
So this post is one I can identify with. It is possible that some are bringing true words from God (just as Jonah's words were sure words from God). But this post is pointing out that God is still concerned with OUR hearts as well and our motives even in bringing words that may be from God. Are we truly loving those whom we are bringing judgment into their situation? Do we feel mercy for what may occur for those very same people, or are we just wanting to call fire from heaven just as the disciples wanted to call fire from heaven?:
"When His disciples James and John saw this, they said, "Lord, do You want us to command fire to come down from heaven and consume them?" But He turned and rebuked them, and said, "You do not know what kind of spirit you are of;… " (Luke 9:54-55)
I was like that. I was wanting to call fire from heaven and purge that workplace, but my heart was not right toward the people, even though it was right before God.
The disciples loved Christ but had not yet come to love all those that Christ came for. And Christ had to rebuke them. I think Jo Ellen's post is for those whom God is still needing to show that judgment may come, but where is our heart when we are wanting that judgment to come? I have got to admit, that there are many times when I just want to get past this time where we can live in a righteous environment where righteousness reigns supreme; and so my thoughts are to "hurry and let's get this over with", with little regard to the people who may spend eternity in hell if God does not in His mercy have patience for the harvest. But there ARE people that are headed for hell...and that is the issue. Where is our heart in pronouncing judgment in our prophecies? Are we aware, and is our heart stricken by the thought of multitudes going into damnation with no further hope of mercy?
I know that God in His love and mercy has that on His heart every day!

God, let me have a heart like You for the lost!   

Edited by Kimberly Fowler on 09/17/2015 at 12:41pm
Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 09/17/2015 at 1:06pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

I am just going to add one thing...
The "title" of the post makes it sound like God is telling prophets to stop giving warning to people, but because God has given me a similar word, I believe I understand the context.
In prophecies God does pronounce judgment with opportunity to repent. What we see in the instance of Jesus with the fig tree in Mark 11 was that Jesus "cursed" the fig tree. And death came to the fig tree. The "curse" brought death. We need to understand that with warnings from God, "life" is still being offered from God. Our mistake is in our hearts where we have already "cursed" the situation almost like Jesus did the fig tree and offer no hope or plan of redemption. Our heart has already declared the situation hopeless and so we pronounce judgment as a "curse" rather than still offering that gift of "life" that the Father still holds out to any who will receive. That is what I believe the Father is giving a warning to His people and prophets to not "curse" the situation in our hearts or by statements we make as if God has no plan of forgiving or treating the situation in mercy, when God, in His mercy, holds out that last hope of the blood of His Son offering forgiveness and salvation and redemption.

Context

God's Promise and Warning
…13"If I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or if I command the locust to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among My people, 14and My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7

Edited by Kimberly Fowler on 09/17/2015 at 1:12pm

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version