Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Love Story Of The Ages - Amanda Leonard Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 09/23/2015 at 1:22pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Love Story Of The Ages

By Amanda Leonard

Did you know that the pages within your book hold the greatest love story that is yet to be told? Your life, like many around the world, is impregnated with words that could script a lengthy autobiography. Each person has a story and depending on their perspective, most likely will depict the way the story will be told.

Some people have endured much suffering, yet their faith and hope would prevail through the darkest of times and no matter the circumstance, it would prove to be a story of victory written within their pages. Others may have what most would consider a good life and yet because something is missing, they search for happiness in all the wrong places. Their story would be void of joy and true life. I guess it all depends on the way you look at things, your outlook. It depends on what you see as Truth and your definition of love.

So, back to the love story that you hold within your pages. Maybe you are one of the ones who doesn’t even know that you hold within you a love story of the ages. Some may have happened to plunder across this new discovery of love, and find it new and scary, yet exciting and thrilling at the same time. It’s like the feeling of butterflies in their stomach, as hope and divine romance begin to fill their being. Others are so immersed in this love story that they are living it today and since this love invitation, their feet have never again touched the ground. This love that they have found is like a pearl of great price, they would sell all they had to buy the field where it lay. With this intimate love they have found, they would gladly give their whole life and they do. This story is yours too, it’s awaiting you. Let’s jump in and begin again, to live this story of love that was created for you from the very beginning.

Here’s my story of Love, let the Seed be planted and let it grow into your own love story. It really is there, it may be hidden but it’s about to be revealed. Hint, hint, there’s going to be a Wedding and you are His Bride.

My story at first, didn’t look much look like a love story at all. In my eyes, it was a pretty much mundane and lackluster. Day in and day out, the same thing. It was full of shame, guilt, pride, hurt, self and sin. My worth was based upon what others thought of me. So from that place of rejection and insecurity, came a drive for performance and a false identity. I had an orphan spirit. Abba? I didn’t even know what that meant, much less Who He was.

Then one day, I heard about this man Jesus who became my sin, who took my guilt and shame upon Him at the cross. This, Jesus, He died for me and loved me before I even knew Him? I heard that He loved me and knew me even before my mother’s womb? It sounded too good to be true. Could there really be such a love? The Father called me His and said that I was now part of His family, that I was His daughter and He was my heavenly Father. Now, He wants to live inside of ME?!!! The very same God who raised Jesus wants to come and make His abode inside of ME!!! I was just being introduced to Him but I was already beginning to believe my own love story. I was starting to look less at myself and my lack and more at Jesus. This story was starting to get good.

Before I knew this love story about my King, it still held true. Little did I know that actually my love story had begun over 2,000 years ago. Even though I didn’t know about Him or His love for me, it didn’t mean that our story wasn’t written within the pages of my book that He had written for me before time began. It was there, hidden, yet destined to be revealed. His love caused Him to chase after me, just as He chases after you. I’ve seen a glimpse of His love and it has changed me. His love changed my perspective of our love story.

He lifted my face from the dirt, placed a crown upon my head and sealed me as His. He gave me new eyes to see through the hole in His hands, to the real me! He became to me, more than words on a page but an experiential Person who wants a love relationship with me, as He does you too. He satisfied every hunger and thirst. He told me, “All I have is yours.”, and I didn't even have to earn it. A heavenly inheritance He has given to those who are His. I found my destiny, that by His Spirit I could accomplish all that He had desired for me by His grace. I discovered that I was a son (daughter), a Bride and Wife of Christ, that I rule and reign with Him, beside Him. All the while, resting at His side and He wraps me up in His loving arms and ravishes His unconditional love upon me. Wow, what a love that the Father has lavished upon me. Upon us.

I feel like I’m still at the beginning of my journey with Him, as He continues to uncover this love story to me. I’m also learning about the reciprocation of this love relationship. I open all of myself to Him and He opens all of Himself to me. I’m learning to trust more in His ability, than my performance. I’m learning to lean into Him and His grace towards me, when I mess up. Use to, I would run away and hide when I would mess up. I’ve learned to run to Him because He’s always waiting to catch me with arms wide open. I’m learning to do less self-analysis and just open myself to Him to change me like only He can. Through this process of discovering my love story, I’ve realized that everyone has this same love story. It just has to be opened up, uncovered and read.

The Truth is Love has a face, with eyes as deep as the ocean’s bottom. He is wrapped in Light and is ready to shine through your darkness. The Truth is Love is chasing after you and you cannot hide. The Truth is that Love can break down every wall, break every chain, heal every hurt, and bring hope, healing and grace. The Truth is a Person Who knew you before you came to earth. The Truth hung on a cross for you and became sin, so that you could become the righteousness of God. The Truth is A Lamb that was slain before the foundation of the world, for you. The Truth is calling you into His cloud filled chamber, for His love to change you forever. The Truth is a man named Jesus and He is the main character of this glorious love story! The Truth is you are His Bride and there’s going to be a wedding and you’re invited! Behold, the bridegroom cometh!

This story is yours too. His love for you is beyond measure. Maybe you didn’t know about this love story, or maybe you’ve just discovered His love for you, either way I promise you there’s more. I see Him unveiling the Word within you, unveiling what’s been written. He is beckoning you to abide with Him in the most intimate places of His heart. It may be messy and reckless but I promise it will be beautiful!

Ephesians 3:17-19 AMP “so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And may you, having been [deeply] rooted and [securely] grounded in love, 18 be fully capable of comprehending with all the saints (God’s people) the width and length and height and depth of His love [fully experiencing that amazing, endless love] ; 19 and [that you may come] to know [practically, through personal experience] the love of Christ which far surpasses [mere] knowledge [without experience], that you may be filled up [throughout your being] to all the fullness of God [so that you may have the richest experience of God’s presence in your lives, completely filled and flooded with God Himself]. “

Amanda Leonard

timeinhispresence things learned while in the presence of Jesus

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 09/23/2015 at 1:23pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version