Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: The only provisions will be for those in His will. Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Kevin Barrett

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/05/2015 at 5:24am | IP Logged Quote Kevin Barrett

In my prayer time, the Father said these words to me:  "Son, tell My people this day to strengthen themselves in My presence."

Word from the Father:

My people, listen to your heavenly Father this day.  Many of you have heeded My many warnings to prepare your hearts before Me, yet, many still have not.

Listen to Me.  Many changes are to take place soon.  Many of My children will even lose their homes in the days ahead.  What will you do if this happens to you?

My dear ones, do you not know that I have prepared ALL provisions for My children ahead of time?  Howbeit, My provisions in these last days will not be fulfilled for those still living a life unto themselves.  For generations I have allowed many things amongst My children, but no longer.  For in these last days I shall no longer provide for, or protect anyone or anything outside of My will.  For these are the days in which I am fulfilling My word and My promises.  Therefore, all who would receive my provisions in these last days MUST be aligned with My will.

Oh, little ones, do not hesitate to give everything to Me.  Do you not know that I shall give you much greater riches of My Kingdom in place of your temporal pleasures and securities?  For I love you all with an everlasting love.  And in these last days I shall fulfill the deepest desires of those who lay down their lives for Me with a whole heart.

Even now the enemy of your soul is gathering and preparing for his "last days" great onslaught of evil aimed at the destruction of My people.  But he shall utterly fail.  For those who will place their lives in My hands will not be overcome by the enemy.  For I shall do a mighty work of righteousness in My people and darkness shall have no part in My people any longer.  For I am a God of light, not darkness.  Thus, My people shall be a people of light with no mixture of darkness among them.

Come, get alone with Me in your prayer closets and allow Me to shed My light in your hearts and expel all the darkness that resides within you.  And, you shall come forth as gold as I cleanse each of you.  And GREAT shall be your reward.

I love you, My chosen ones.  Therefore, do not fail to heed these words of Mine.  For in the short days ahead, there shall be gross darkness to cover the land like never before.  And all who do not come to My light shall be swept away by this darkness.  Yet, all who do choose My light shall be cleansed of all unrighteousness.

I love you all.  Now heed My words while there is still time.  For you do NOT want to be caught unprepared when this gross darkness falls, which shall soon be upon all the earth.

So again, I say; heed these words of Mine and seek Me while I may be found.  I love you, My little ones, with an everlasting love.  It is not My desire that any of you should perish.

www.hearhisheart.wordpress.com

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version