Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: New Wine Is About To Come For Your New Wineskin Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
LonnieMackley

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/04/2015 at 10:23am | IP Logged Quote LonnieMackley

New Wine Is About To Come For Your New Wineskin

by Lonnie Mackley Nov. 4th, 2015

For many of you reading this now, you have been involved in an intense, arduous, and accelerated time of sanctification and transformation over the last short while. The Lord has been doing this for whoever has been willing to surrender to this challenging process in order to purify us from all that has hindered us in the past from bearing good fruit, and to create a new wineskin for us to hold His glorious new wine anointing that will help bring in this last harvest of souls just before Jesus returns.

LK 5: 38 No, new wine must be poured into new wineskins.

So the Lord has basically had most of our lives shut down to the bear minimum in order to decrease the amount of distractions that could slow down this forming of our new wineskin life, and now most of the work has been done and we are waiting for whatever is supposed to come next. And what is coming next is a massive outpouring of God’s Holy Spirit upon your life such as you’ve never known or even imagined. What is about to take place may even shock you more than those who witness it.

LK 24:49 I am going to send you what my Father has promised; but stay in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high."

Jesus only sent people into the harvest with the power of the Holy Spirit, and that is why we have been in a waiting mode for so long as the Lord has been cleansing us from all impurities and fixing holes in our wineskins that leaked in the past. You may still feel pretty leaky, but most of the work is finished and when this flood of power and miracles hits your life it will help to seal up whatever is left. This has been a super tough work, but now you are about to get the Fatherlode of God’s blessing.

AC 1:. 8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."

Your job right now is to keep your complete focus upon the Lord and to remain in your upper-room until the mighty rushing wind hits you. Master whatever weak areas that are left with God’s truth and take every thought captive until only what is of the Lord remains. Get very good at resisting sin and forgiving others, because you will need it. God is with you more than ever, and suddenly when you least expect it, the new wine will begin flowing like a raging river in your life to save many lost souls!

MAL 3:1 "See, I will send my messenger, who will prepare the way before me. Then suddenly the Lord you are seeking will come to his temple; the messenger of the covenant, whom you desire, will come," says the LORD Almighty.

https://www.facebook.com/LonnieMackleyMinistry

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version