OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: A "Mighty Explosion" - Glenn Jackson Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
JaneGreenstein

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/02/2015 at 9:51am | IP Logged Quote JaneGreenstein

FIRE BY NIGHT           

"Reflections Upon Reflections" [of The Father's Heart]  

...."You, in Your great compassion, did not forsake them in the wilderness; The pillar of cloud did not leave them by day, to guide them on their way, nor the pillar of fire by night, to light for them the way in which they were to go".... Nehemiah 9:19 NASB

December 2nd 2015

BLESSED [PROSPEROUS] ARE THOSE WHO ENTER INTO ALL THAT GOD HAS FOR THEM IN THESE DAYS

Words of Prophecy

THE FATHER:

*       There is a mighty "explosion" that is about to take place as I [by My Spirit] bring together My people in the true unity and one accord that I have desired from the beginning [Psalm 133:1-3]. Satan has NO way to defend against the power that is about to be released through this corporate unity and the anointing that flows forth without measure from it, and it is certain that both he and his forces shall be greatly devastated at every turn. For this is the hour that has been prophesied of - an hour wherein My faithful and obedient ones shall come forth filled with My Glory - an "unfading" Glory that, like a free flowing spring, continually fills the empty vessel to overflowing. Truly I say to you, because of these things, "torrents" of living water shall now pour forth [John 7:38] through a remnant Church [a holy people] and, thus, they [both individually and corporately] will change the "atmosphere" [environment] wherever I lead them - and it is certain that they shall "turn the world upside down" for they are "infused" with My Life and Love and Righteousness. Truly I say to you, this is the day of vindication, and this is the day of justice in the midst of all those who truly love Me and the world [and the self-righteous] shall clearly see that there is, indeed, a Living God - for through My holy ones I shall shine as a "beacon" high upon a hill, and all those with eyes to see and ears to hear will surely "drop everything" in this hour to run to the great light [revelation] that is even now being released from on high through a holy remnant.

"infuse"- to pour in; to steep or soak in a liquid so as to extract the properties or ingredients;

...."Arise, shine; for your light has come, And the glory of the LORD has risen upon you. For behold, darkness will cover the earth And deep darkness the peoples; But the LORD will rise upon you And His glory will appear upon you. Nations will come to your light, And kings to the brightness of your rising. Lift up your eyes round about and see; They all gather together, they come to you. Your sons will come from afar, And your daughters will be carried in the arms. Then you will see and be radiant, And your heart will thrill and rejoice; Because the abundance of the sea will be turned to you, The wealth of the nations will come to you".... Isaiah 60:1-5 NASB

...."when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the unfading crown of glory".... 1 Peter 5:4 NASB

...."HEARKEN TO Me, you who follow after rightness and justice, you who seek and inquire of [and require] the Lord [claiming Him by necessity and by right]: look to the rock from which you were hewn and to the hole in the quarry from which you were dug; Look to Abraham your father and to Sarah who bore you; for I called him when he was but one, and I blessed him and made him many. For the Lord will comfort Zion; He will comfort all her waste places. And He will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the Lord. Joy and gladness will be found in her, thanksgiving and the voice of song or instrument of praise. Listen to Me [the Lord], O My people, and give ear to Me, O My nation; for a [divine] law will go forth from Me, and I will establish My justice for a light to the peoples. My rightness and justice are near, My salvation is going forth, and My arms shall rule the peoples; the islands shall wait for and expect Me, and on My arm shall they trust and wait with hope".... Isaiah 51:1-5 The Amplified Translation

*       My "forerunners" are in major transition in this most critical hour and, therefore, it is of the utmost importance that they judge [discern] ALL things with a righteous judgement. For truly I say to you, I am doing a "new" thing in the midst of all those who truly love Me.

...."Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment"....   John 7:24 NASB

JESUS:

*       It is a time of great prosperity and well-being [both spiritual and financial] for all those who have taken their place as "forerunners" in My Kingdom. For in these days, I am moving powerfully on their behalf in order to fulfil every vision, every dream and every revelation that I have placed in their heart - in some cases, over a period of many years. Most do not realize that My Kingdom-finances are simply an extension of My Authority, and in the glorious days ahead these finances in the hands of the righteous will continually devastate Satan and his strongholds at every turn. As the finances come forth and they are handled "precisely" [through wisdom and revelation] many things that glorify Me shall be established, and I shall raise up true ministries who will meet the deepest needs of the captives - and, thus, many shall be set free to enter into the fullness of their precious destiny, in Me. Well done, My good and faithful servants for you have stayed the course, and in this I am well pleased! Truly I say to you, a new day has dawned.

...."Record the vision And inscribe it on tablets, that the one who reads it may run. For the vision is yet for the appointed time; It hastens toward the goal and it will not fail. Though it tarries, wait for it; For it will certainly come, it will not delay. Behold, as for the proud one, His soul is not right within him; But the righteous will live by his faith".... Habakkuk 2:2-4 NASB

...."It is he who will go as a forerunner before Him in the spirit and power of Elijah, TO TURN THE HEARTS OF THE FATHERS BACK TO THE CHILDREN, and the disobedient to the attitude of the righteous, so as to make ready a people prepared for the Lord".... Luke 1:17 NASB

It is the "fullness of time" for the Father's plan to begin to unfold in an accelerated manner and, thus, His "forerunners" [the remnant Church] must be strategically positioned - corporately. For it is ONLY from the position of "true" spiritual unity and one accord that His plan [perfect Will] can unfold in HIS perfect timing and ordering in the midst of all those who truly love Him. These are the days wherein He will begin to exalt [promote, give a "platform" to]all those who have been faithful and true to "hold fast the vision" [revelation, dream]He has placed in their heart. Blessed [prosperous] are those who enter into ALL that God has for them in these days! For it is certain that, in their faithfulness, they will "shine" as the stars in this most glorious hour, and become a great and powerful light [beacon] - first to a sleeping church and, then,to a lost and dying world [Daniel 12:3].

Rose Cowen

Posted: 12/02/2015 at 2:59pm | IP Logged Quote Rose Cowen

Amen and amen........reverently...on bent knees..

Philippians 2:10 Amplified Bible (AMP)

10 so that at the name of Jesus [a]every knee shall bow
[in submission], of those who are in heaven and on earth
and under the earth,

Footnotes:

Philippians 2:10 All intelligent beings in the universe,
whether saved or unsaved, whether in spirit or as mortal
mankind, will acknowledge Him.

from Bible Gateway
View Rose Cowen's Profile Search for other posts by Rose Cowen
Rose Cooper