Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: A WARNING OF LOVE TO MOVE IN THE OPPOSITE SPIRIT TO A MURDEROUS SPIRIT - Lana Vawser Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Sherry Mohr

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/27/2015 at 7:25pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

A WARNING OF LOVE TO MOVE IN THE OPPOSITE SPIRIT TO A MURDEROUS SPIRIT

December 22, 2015
Lana Vawser

This morning I heard the Lord say that the same murderous spirit that operated between Cain and Abel and Joseph and his brothers has been operating in the body of Christ in this season in a greater way to bring death, division and disunity because the enemy knows that the people of God are about to see inheritances taken in significant ways.

This is a crucial moment to be pressing into the heart of Papa God as greater revelations and impartations of His love are being released and He is purifying and cleansing, healing and restoring hearts. From that place I believe He is calling us to be even more intentional in our love, honour and speaking life over one another.
Any issues of the heart, any offenses, hurts, unforgiveness, bitterness, hatred, as the people of God move forward in repentance and giving the Lord permission to bring healing and freedom, He is performing momentous healing and breakthrough.

I felt the Lord highlighting Proverbs 18:21
Words kill, words give life; they’re either poison or fruit – you choose. (The Message)

I felt the Lord highlighting this murderous spirit is causing false accusations, word curses and poison against many, but we are to move in the opposite spirit. Declare BLESSING, declare LIFE!

The Lord is moving powerfully in connecting His people, bringing greater unity, a further taking of inheritances and open doors to destiny. His LOVE in us and through us is going to disempower this murderous spirit as we move in the opposite spirit… His Spirit!

I felt this as a warning for us as the body of Christ today. The Lord is doing a deep purifying work in hearts and in the body of Christ and one thing that could bring delay is partnering with this spirit through word and action.

He is moving and working to bring us further into John 10:10…LIFE and life AMONGST US!!!

He is calling us to partner with Him!!! He is bringing freedom to any wounds and soul issues where this murderous spirit has landed.

He is bringing healing as we press in and He is bringing His people to a place of moving in celebration and declaring life over one another but we must CHOOSE to partner with Him in choosing to love, forgive, honour, restore and bless, especially those who curse you.

This murderous spirit is stirring up trouble and strife. This spirit is attempting to murder and abort, but greater is HE that is in us than He that is in the world (1 John 4:4) and as we partner with Him, He is bringing His people to a place of moving deeper and further forward into taking their inheritance and new levels of destiny.

“United we stand, divided we fall”… He is asking us to link arms in unity and love, honouring, blessing and embracing one another in the love of Christ even in our differences and uniqueness.

I felt His heart wanting to bring reconciliation and restoration across the body of Christ, the choice is ours as to what we align ourselves in and what spirit we move in.

Let us partner with Him to see a greater move of unity, love, honour, blessing and restoration released across the body of Christ.

View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version