Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: The Dress Attire For All At Christ’s Wedding Is Light - Christine Williams Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
JaneGreenstein

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/28/2016 at 4:22am | IP Logged Quote JaneGreenstein

The Dress Attire For All At

Christ's Wedding Is Light

Transformation: “In theology, a change of heart in man [mankind], by which his disposition and temper are conformed to the Divine image; a change from enmity to holiness and love.” 

(Transform) A change in disposition, heart, character, or like; conversion.”
(Webster’s Dictionary)

Transfiguration: “To change the outward form or appearance of; to metamorphose; to transform...  Especially, to change to something exalted and glorious; to give an ideal form to.”  
(Webster’s Dictionary)

(2 Corinthians 3:15-18; NIV)
Even to this day when Moses is read, a veil covers their [Israel’s] hearts. But whenever anyone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into His likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

(Ephesians 5:23-33; NKJV)
 [God said through the Apostle Paul] “…the husband is head of the wife, as also Christ is head of the church; and He is the Savior of the body. Therefore, just as the church [all men, women, and children] is subject to Christ [both in heaven and on earth], so
let the wives be to their own husbands in everything.
Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her, that He might sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the word, that He might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish. So husbands ought to love their own wives as their own bodies; he who loves his wife loves himself. For no one ever hated his own flesh, but nourishes and cherishes it, just as the Lord does the church. For we are members of His body, of His flesh and of His bones. ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh. This is a great mystery, but I speak concerning Christ and the church.”

Be Blessed, My Little One(s), Amen Amen and again Amen.

The dress attire for all at My wedding/our wedding is “Light.”  All are to shine from within — outward.  The glory of God, My Light, will shine brightly from within each member in My Wife, saith the Lord.  She is My Spiritual Church and each member in her has been consumed by My Holy Spirit, who is the glory and Light of God.

Each who comes forward now, and gives Me all of themselves and all things (I alone have given you these) begins their transformation now.  First, one’s heart is transformed into the very love of God, then My Light cannot help but shine from within you.  This glory is shed not just for you but for those who come to believe in Me through you; this is the manifestation of God within you and within all those around you.

Pray today, and continue to pray daily for My glory and Light’s manifestation on earth.   Now is the time.  Christ’s coming and final harvest depends on this (your prayers), Amen Amen and again Amen.  I am the Father of Lights, and many more Lights are formed and born during this time than ever before, Amen Amen and again Amen.

(James 1:1-18; NKJV)
Do not be deceived, my beloved brethren. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the FATHER OF LIGHTS, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning. Of His own will HE BROUGHT US FORTH BY THE WORD OF TRUTH, that we might be a kind of firstfruits of His creatures.

[There are two different harvests spoken of below, in Revelation 14:14-20.  We know this because we are told the following about the First Harvest:on the cloud sat One like the Son of Man [Jesus Christ], having on His head a golden crown, and in His hand a sharp sickle. And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to Him who sat on the cloud, "Thrust in Your sickle and reap, for the time has come for YOU to reap, for the harvest of the earth is ripe.”

Second Harvest: “… the angel [not the ‘One like the Son of Man’] thrust his sickle into the earth and gathered the vine of the earth, and threw it into the great winepress of the wrath of God. And the winepress was trampled outside the city, and blood came out of the winepress, up to the horses' bridles, for one thousand six hundred furlongs.]

(Revelation 14:14-20; NKJV)
Reaping the Earth's Harvest
Then I looked, and behold, a white cloud, and on the cloud sat One like the Son of Man, having on His head a golden crown, and in His hand a sharp sickle. And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to Him who sat on the cloud, "Thrust in Your sickle and reap, for the time has come for You to reap, for the harvest of the earth is ripe." So He who sat on the cloud thrust in His sickle on the earth, and the earth was reaped.

Reaping the Grapes of Wrath
 Then another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.  And another angel came out from the altar, who had power over fire, and he cried with a loud cry to him who had the sharp sickle, saying, "Thrust in your sharp sickle and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth, for her grapes are fully ripe." So the angel thrust his sickle into the earth and gathered the vine of the earth, and threw it into the great winepress of the wrath of God. And the winepress was trampled outside the city, and blood came out of the winepress, up to the horses' bridles, for one thousand six hundred furlongs.

If you have a copy of our first daily devotional, Christ's Love Letters you may want to read the following Love Letters:

April 17 “Days of Transformation”

June 19 “Daily, Look For All My Changes Within You”

July 9 “God’s Faith Is Built On His Hope”

July 22 “Transformation of Your Mind Leaves All Darkness Behind”

August 28 “Transformation into Christ’s Image”

September 7 “The Power of Love and Transformation”

September 13 “Transform”

October 7 “See God’s Fulfillment Within You This Day”

November 25 “In His Presence”

December 18 “When It Makes No Sense to Love, Love”

March 16 “Salvation, Transformation, and Transfiguration”

September 14 “A Daily Time of Transformation”

During the last several years God has obviously spoken a great deal about our “Transformation.”  Again, the suggested reading, above, is a list taken from our first daily devotional “Christ’s Love Letters.  There are also love letters teaching on “Transformation” in our second book, “Christ’s Prophetic Love Letters To His Children.”

Christ's Love Letters

Edited by JaneGreenstein on 01/28/2016 at 4:32am

Rose Cooper

Posted: 01/28/2016 at 6:19am | IP Logged Quote Rose Cooper

"be transformed by the renewing of your minds". I can't say it enough. This is the process we need to be looking at = what we are transformed from and
more importantly what we are transformed into, and exactly what characteristics, properties, and God-given abilities, changes, gifts, etc go along with
it. What can we expect from being transformed.

I know, as given in this word, into the 'image of Christ' is the common answer - but what exactly IS that, what does it mean for us EXACTLY?

Edited by Rose Cooper on 01/28/2016 at 6:20am
View Rose Cooper's Profile Search for other posts by Rose Cooper
JaneGreenstein

Posted: 01/28/2016 at 7:16am | IP Logged Quote JaneGreenstein

I think this post today by Ron McGatlin answers your question:
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=53052&a mp;PN=1

"Great revelations of love, power, and wisdom will bring God’s strategies for the equipping and empowering of all who “will” turn to God and His Truth and Light (JESUS) with their whole hearts. There shall nothing remain that lifts itself against God and His one pure holy Bride on earth. The kingdom of God on earth shall reign and of His kingdom there shall be no end."

Rose Cooper

Posted: 01/28/2016 at 7:42am | IP Logged Quote Rose Cooper

Thanks, but I really want people to search out the scriptures that give very clear specifics for themselves. There are plenty of them, if you look.

Edited by Rose Cooper on 01/28/2016 at 7:42am
View Rose Cooper's Profile Search for other posts by Rose Cooper
Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 01/29/2016 at 8:17am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

We all use our real names here no fear just love

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 01/29/2016 at 8:21am

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version