Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: SURVEILLANCE Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Jeff Kingshott

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/04/2016 at 6:57am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Surveil My Spirit My Children for He truly is your counselor and guide for He will guide you through My Word and promises and in this manner all My blessings shall be showered down upon you by The Father for HE "IS" your Goal "AS I AM" . . .

8 8 8

2 Chronicles 16:7-11 (AMPC)

7 At that time Hanani the seer came to Asa king of Judah and said to him, Because you relied on the king of Syria and not on the Lord your God, the army of the king of Syria has escaped you.

8 Were not the Ethiopians and Libyans a huge host with very many chariots and horsemen? Yet because you relied then on the Lord, He gave them into your hand.

9 For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth to show Himself strong in behalf of those whose hearts are blameless toward Him. You have done foolishly in this; therefore, from now on you shall have wars.

10 Then Asa was angry with the seer and put him in prison [in the stocks], for he was enraged with him because of this. Asa oppressed some of the people at the same time.

11 The acts of Asa, from first to last, are written in the Book of the Kings of Judah and Israel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maT4phfTXR4 The River jorden feliz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8xGaE4S2gk Feel it - tobymac

John 13:3-17Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

3 [That] Jesus, knowing (fully aware) that the Father had put everything into His hands, and that He had come from God and was [now] returning to God,

4 Got up from supper, took off His garments, and taking a [servant’s] towel, He fastened it around His waist.

5 Then He poured water into the washbasin and began to wash the disciples’ feet and to wipe them with the [servant’s] towel with which He was girded.

6 When He came to Simon Peter, [Peter] said to Him, Lord, are my feet to be washed by You? [Is it for You to wash my feet?]

7 Jesus said to him, You do not understand now what I am doing, but you will understand later on.

8 Peter said to Him, You shall never wash my feet! Jesus answered him, Unless I wash you, you have no part with ([a]in) Me [you have no share in companionship with Me].

9 Simon Peter said to Him, Lord, [wash] not only my feet, but my hands and my head too!

10 Jesus said to him, Anyone who has bathed needs only to wash his feet, but is clean all over. And you [My disciples] are clean, but not all of you.

11 For He knew who was going to betray Him; that was the reason He said, Not all of you are clean.

12 So when He had finished washing their feet and had put on His garments and had sat down again, He said to them, Do you understand what I have done to you?

13 You call Me the Teacher (Master) and the Lord, and you are right in doing so, for that is what I am.

14 If I then, your Lord and Teacher (Master), have washed your feet, you ought [it is your duty, you are under obligation, you owe it] to wash one another’s feet.

15 For I have given you this as an example, so that you should do [in your turn] what I have done to you.

16 I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, A servant is not greater than his master, and no one who is sent is superior to the one who sent him.

17 If you know these things, blessed and happy and to be envied are you if you practice them [if you act accordingly and really do them].

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 02/04/2016 at 7:02am

Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 02/04/2016 at 11:48am | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

I just love this!

(Although I am confused by the 8's. )
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 02/04/2016 at 4:38pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

The 8's are in the shape of a
menorah or the 7 spirits of