Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: We are to be holy as He is holy. Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Kevin Barrett

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/03/2016 at 5:10pm | IP Logged Quote Kevin Barrett

In my time with the Lord, He said these words to me: Son, tell my people to pray….

Word from the Lord:

My children; listen to what I would say to you this day.  I have great things in store for many of you.  Although, I have this to say; you MUST let go of your OWN preconceived notions of Me and My ways WHICH YOU HAVE ESTABLISHED IN YOUR HEARTS. You must make sure that what you believe truly lines up with My word, for I shall do a new thing in the earth, of which, if I were to tell you of it, you would not believe it except by revelation of My Spirit.

However, I do tell you this; many have believed on Me for My rewards, healings, promises, etc.  Yet, I tell you this day that it is My desire that you also believe on Me to make you sinless and perfect just as your heavenly Father is perfect.  Can you trust Me to do this work in you?

Oh, I know that for many of you this is hard to accept. Though have I not given you this promise in My word?  So then, lay down your preconceived notions that full salvation unto sinless perfection is impossible.  I tell you the truth; to only those who do not believe, shall this be impossible.  For I SHALL have a Bride who is spotless and without blemish.

Oh, no longer believe the false teachers and prophets who say that My Bride shall be spotless and without blemish merely because of My blood covering her sin.  For even though I am full of mercy and My blood DOES cleanse all repented and forgiven sin, this alone does not make My Bride sinless and perfect.  For as I have promised in My word, I shall remove your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh, and this heart of flesh shall be one with Me.  And in this, you shall be holy as I am holy.

Oh, My little ones, do not shrink back from this word.  For just as those who believed not that they could conquer the giants in their promised land, so you too shall not enter into these great promises of Mine if you believe not that you can conquer the giants within your own promised land.

Therefore, I say to you all this day; stretch forth your faith and receive of Me.  Receive My precious promises and seek them as the pearl of great price.  For it SHALL be a great price to accomplish this perfection.  And that price shall be all that is dear to your self-life including the self-will.  But know this, those who lose their lives for My sake and the sake of My gospel shall find this abundant life in Me for all eternity.  But whoever would seek to save their life, shall lose it.

I love you all, My dear ones.  So then, seek Me in this that I may reveal My truths to your hearts and give you each a vision and hope to overcome and live the perfect abundant life with Me in My kingdom.  For truly I say to you; nothing shall be taken away from those who live this abundant life.  But for those of the world, all shall be lost.

I love you all, so heed these words of Mine and seek Me in this.  Truly, you shall not be disappointed.

***Personal testimony regarding this word***

Dear Saints,

I understand that it may be difficult for many to believe that we can actually be sinless and perfect while still in our fleshly bodies.  It is difficult in believing this because of the doctrines of man that we all are accustomed to in some form.  Man teaches that we can never be sinless until we get to heaven.  But that is NOT what the word of God tells us.

The word DOES in fact speak of those who will receive the seed of God (the fullness of Christ) in themselves, and after that, they can no longer sin because they will have the nature of Christ.  “Whosoever is born of God does not commit sin; for his nature remains in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.” 1 John 3:9   “A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh.  And I will put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and you shall keep my judgments, and do them.” Ezekiel 36:26-27

However, this full salvation unto sinless perfection (the fullness of Christ and His nature birthed within us) will not come easily.  It will cost us everything as the pearl of great price.  As we continue to take up our cross and mortify the fleshly deeds of the body by the Spirit, our fleshly nature will suffer its death which is never pleasant. “Since therefore Christ has suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that has suffered in the flesh has ceased from sin;” 1 Peter 4:1

I know that even with scriptures, this concept may still be hard for many to accept.  Therefore, I wish to share an event that happened in my life over 20 years ago, whereas, the Lord allowed me to taste full salvation.  I don’t mean that He gave me a vision or a dream, I literally mean that I tasted full salvation.

It was sometime around ’92’ or ‘93’ during a Sunday morning church service.  I was standing up worshiping the Lord during praise and worship, when, I suddenly was translated (for lack of a better term).  Instantly, I became holy, righteous and sinless.  And, I was no longer operating from my logical mind, instead, everything was by revelation.  Whatever I wanted to know, it came to me by revelation.

So, during this experience, I knew that I had been fully cleansed and made perfectly righteous, holy and all my sin had been separated from me.  In fact, I didn’t even have a consciousness of sin or doubt.  The only knowledge of sin that I had was the fact that all my sin had been separated from me as far as the east is from the west just as scripture declares. (Psalm 103:12).  However, I cannot put into words how glorious I felt.  The only thing that I can think of is what is quoted in Psalm 126:1; “When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.”  What I experienced was SO glorious and wonderful that it was as though my entire life up unto that time had been a clouded dream and that I was finally awake in the fullness of my life in Christ.  Honestly, there is absolutely NOTHING in this earth which can compare to what I experienced.  The word of God is true when it declares; “...the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us” (Romans 8:18)

Therefore, nobody can convince me that it’s impossible for us to become sinless and perfect while still in our fleshly bodies.  It’s a promise given to us in His word, and, the Lord had given me personally a taste of it which provides me with hope that will encourage me to continue the fight of faith unto the end and believe that full salvation from sin and the world is for us NOW; we don’t have to wait to die to experience this.

Howbeit, even with this personal testimony and scriptures to prove this is possible; there will still be those who refuse to believe. Thus, it will be just like in the days of old-testament times; many will die in their wilderness of sin while the Lord raises up a new (young) generation of undoctrinated believers who will have faith to go on into their promised land here on earth.  And, there will be a few of us in the company of Joshua and Caleb who will also go into our promised land with this new generation. My prayer is that those of you reading this will be of this company instead of with those who will die in their wilderness of sin.

Much love and blessings to you all in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Your brother in Christ,

Kevin B.

www.hearhisheart.wordpress.com

Edited by Kevin Barrett on 02/04/2016 at 8:38am

Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 02/03/2016 at 7:31pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

Thank you for bringing the scriptures with it. LOVED your
testimony!
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Hugh Meadows

Posted: 02/03/2016 at 8:51pm | IP Logged Quote Hugh Meadows

IThes. 5:23 - And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blamless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. :24 Faithful is He that calleth you, Who also will do it. bro. hugh
View Hugh Meadows's Profile Search for other posts by Hugh Meadows
Rose Cooper

Posted: 02/03/2016 at 10:27pm | IP Logged Quote Rose Cooper

I also wish to give testimony as to the veracity of this word, and thank Kevin for bringing clarity to a different aspect of the manifestation of the
fullness of salvation.

Also some years ago, I was contemplating Genesis, particularly the first few chapters regarding the creation leading to the fall of man. I was
intrigued by the verses where God placed an angel to guard the path back to the Tree of Life, preventing Adam (and his descendants) from re-entering
the garden and eating from the Tree of Life. I was aware of the verses later in the Bible that speak of eating from the life-giving tree and access
being restored so I set to contemplating (i.e. asking the Lord) just how one could get past the angel. The Lord led me to an understanding (through
conversation and various scriptures) that access was through the Cross, through our salvation, that the only way to get past and enter into the Garden
and have access to the Tree of Life, was to know, that you know, that you know you are saved i.e. that your sin is removed, that you are without sin
because of the blood of the cross. It requires the deepest most profound understanding of the reality of salvation in order to pass.

The manifestation of this profound understanding and what Kevin is talking about is the fulfillment of Romans 8:32 - the revealing of the Sons of God. I
believe that we have passed the point of no-return with a move into a new dispensation where you either accept the new reality or you don't. (This btw is why I
was so upset with the other word from Lana Vawser saying that 'we had to get our house in order' - there is nothing we have done or can do to make this
happen, it HAS happened and God did it sovereignly). If one goes back and studies all the words in the last several years that speak of God doing a new thing
and re-examine them you will see a pattern emerge where God has spoken over and over and over again about a 'new thing' HE is doing, of the need to accept
and move with Him or be left behind, and hidden between the lines - as Kevin said - where it can only be perceived if the Holy Spirit enlightens your
understanding are many references to this deeper level of salvation.

I would also like to add that this is the first time God has given me permission to talk openly of this experience with Him. I have had permission to hint,
to point to certain verses, but not to speak openly, but this morning He said 'it is time'.

Edited by Rose Cooper on 02/03/2016 at 10:39pm
View Rose Cooper's Profile Search for other posts by Rose Cooper
Cindy Glinski

Posted: 02/03/2016 at 10:52pm | IP Logged Quote Cindy Glinski

Kevin,
Thank you for your post. It is refreshing and confirming. As I walked through the grocery store yesterday, after a very long physical day of work pondering what responses people might have to what I felt led to post I heard the Lord say, the people just need to pray and ask Me if it is truth, and if it is, how it affects them, and where they are in the process.
Bless you brother Kevin.

Rose, You are right, it is time, just after the New Year as I was spending time with the Father, I heard the words in my spirit, "Arise and shine" followed by the words "In order to arise and shine you must understand what caused the fall." He spent hours just teaching me about this. Blessings to you, Rose.
View Cindy Glinski's Profile Search for other posts by Cindy Glinski
Rose Cooper

Posted: 02/03/2016 at 10:53pm | IP Logged Quote Rose Cooper

I feel led to add a separate note about Kevin said about walking in revelation - and testify to the reality of that as well. One of the gifts of the
Holy Spirit is the gift of knowledge (and revelation) and it is just there. Without being able to explain (to a non-believer and very sadly some
believers as well) just how you know, you just know. Information is there in your mind. The truth of something (or the not-truth) is just there. In
everything, all the time. Going shopping - one product feels 'not right' while another one feels fine. I don't know why. I could know if I asked, but
most of the time I don't bother - it isn't that important - I just go with what feels right. (And from bitter experience going with what doesn't feel
right ends badly). I feel quite strongly that this is what normal life with God is supposed to be like. Jesus said, "I only do what I see the Father in
Heaven do," and this is how we do that - through the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
Kevin Barrett

Posted: 02/04/2016 at 12:09pm | IP Logged Quote Kevin Barrett

Hello Kimberly, thank you for the comment and blessings to you.

Thank you brother Hugh and blessings to you.

Amen, Rose and Cindy.  Yes, we have entered into a new dispensation.  We have entered into the "Enoch" generation, of which, many of us will walk with God on earth in His glory and might as God's habitation in earthen vessels.  Whosoever is willing, will walk in His authority and might until, just like Enoch, we will not see death and will be taken at the last trump.  Enoch was a prophetic sign for this generation as he was the seventh generation from Adam, and we are now in the seventh thousandth generation from Adam.  Enoch walked with God and then was taken and did not see death.  In this generation, there will be a people who walk with God on earth, full of His Spirit and authority, all up unto the end when we shall be changed over to our incorruptible bodies and taken from the earth.

I will not give sleep to my eyes, or slumber to my eyelids, Until I find out a place for the Lord, a habitation for the mighty God of Jacob. Psalm 132:4-5

In whom you also are built together for a habitation of God through the Spirit. Ephesians 2:22

And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold the Lord comes with ten thousand of his saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to convict all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him. Jude 1:14-15

Behold, I show you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Blessings to you all,

Dorris Coulson

Posted: 02/04/2016 at 1:45pm | IP Logged Quote Dorris Coulson

I am excited to see this unfold, it's HIS Heart, the restoration of foundational truths.

Had an experience many years ago, where he gave me assignments, yet I wasn't up to the churches standards of someone to be used by him. So I asked him about it and he said, "Holiness is a matter of the Heart".
View Dorris Coulson's Profile Search for other posts by Dorris Coulson
Dorris Coulson

Posted: 02/04/2016 at 1:52pm | IP Logged Quote Dorris Coulson

Also understand a constant abiding in him, walking out Revelations received in the secret place, is what we need to be right with him, made into His image. He will show us by HIS Spirit what we need to do, when we need to do it. Receiving Revelations for the Revelations, always keeping it in HIS Spirit.
Rose Cooper

Posted: 02/04/2016 at 9:20pm | IP Logged Quote Rose Cooper

RESURRECTED LIFE

Paul cries out:

“Wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death?” (Romans 7:24)

One question that was put to Jesus more than once is:

‘What shall I do to inherit eternal life?” (Luke 10:25)

How about:

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.” (John 3:16)

Read this verse:

Eternal life is to know you, the only true God, and to know Jesus Christ, the one you sent. (John 17:3)

and:

“For the creation waits with eager longing for the revealing of the sons of God.” (Romans 8:19)

If we are born again and received the Spirit of God then we have been adopted as Sons of God, which Paul knew and wrote about:

“For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. For you have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but you have
received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.” (Romans 8:14-15)

So why did he write that creation was still WAITING for the revealing of the Sons of God. There is a clear implication that there was something more that
Paul was referring to that had not yet been revealed.

Then:

“Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, so now, not only as in my presence but much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear
and trembling” (Phil 2:12)

These words were written to people who were born again ie saved so what more concerning salvation did they have to work out? The answer is plainly the
conflict between the nature of sin at work in the body versus the life of the spirit and being conformed to the person of Jesus Christ BUT

“Behold! I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed” (1 Cor 15:51).

The Bible also says:

“For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are ALIVE AND REMAIN unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.”
(1 Thess 4:15)

WHAT JESUS HAD TO SAY ABOUT THE PROMISE:

““You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and your neighbor as
yourself.” And he (Jesus) said to him, “You have answered correctly; do this, and you will live.” ” (Luke 10:27-28)

And Jesus said to them, “The sons of this age marry and are given in marriage, but those who are considered worthy to attain to that age and to the
resurrection from the dead neither marry nor are given in marriage, for they cannot die anymore, because they are equal to angels and are sons of God,
being sons of the resurrection. But that the dead are raised, even Moses showed, in the passage about the bush, where he calls the Lord the God of Abraham
and the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob. Now he is not God of the dead, but of the living, for all live to him.” (Luke 20:34-38)

“And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man be lifted up, that whoever believes in him may have eternal life.” (John
3:14-15)

“but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give him will become in him a spring of water
welling up to eternal life.”

John 4:14

“Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death
to life.” John 5:24

“Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes has eternal life. I am the bread of life. Your fathers ate the manna in the wilderness, and they died. This
is the bread that comes down from heaven, so that one may eat of it and not die. I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this
bread, he will live forever. And the bread that I will give for the life of the world is my flesh.” John 6:47-51

“I told you that you would die in your sins, for unless you believe that I am he you will die in your sins.” John 8:24

“My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my
hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.”
(John 10:27-30)

So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed in him, “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will
set you free.” (John 8:31-32)

“Truly, truly, I say to you, if anyone keeps my word, he will never see death.” (John 8:51)

“I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die.
Do you believe this?” (John 11:25-26)

THE ORIGIN OF SIN:

We all know the story of Adam and Eve and the ‘apple’, but one aspect of the fall that we rarely think of is this:

Then the Lord God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of us in knowing good and evil. Now, lest he reach out his hand and take also of the tree of
life and eat, and live forever—” therefore the Lord God sent him out from the garden of Eden to work the ground from which he was taken. He drove out the
man, and at the east of the garden of Eden he placed the cherubim and a flaming sword that turned every way to guard the way to the tree of life. (Gen
3:22-24)

IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET BACK TO THE TREE OF LIFE?

Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life and that they may enter the city by the gates. (Rev 22:14)

Here those who ‘wash their robes’ are given access to the tree of life and this has two meanings – one we are washed clean by the blood of the Lamb so on
one level it refers to salvation however there is also the process of sanctification whereby we are ‘refined by the fire’ into pure gold.

"In her right hand Wisdom holds a long life, and in her left hand are wealth and honour. Wisdom makes life pleasant and leads us safely along. Wisdom is a
life-giving tree, the source of happiness for all who hold on to her." (Pro 3:16-18)

"Live right, and you will eat from the life-giving tree. And if you act wisely, others will follow." (Pro 11:30)

Death is the consequence of sin and surely Life is the consequence of Grace and forgiveness of sin working in us. Jesus Himself said,

"A thief comes only to rob, kill, and destroy. I came so that everyone would have life, and have it in its fullest." (John 10:10)

THE WORK OF THE CROSS

Through the work of Jesus Christ on the Cross God made a way for not only us, but all of creation to be reconciled back to Himself, redeeming us from the
curse.

“And God purposed that through (by the service, the intervention) of Him [the Son] all things should be reconciled back to Himself, whether on earth or in
heaven, as through Him, [the Father] made peace by means of the blood of the cross" (Colossians 1:20)

Jesus is expecting a perfect bride. When Adam failed, God had to make a way for us to be restored. The Cross was the Way, Jesus was the Way. His life and
death made it possible for us to be restored back into a right relationship with God, to be set free from the curse, and through a growing intimacy to be
obedient to the Will of God and through growing obedience and intimacy to prepare ourselves and the earth for the return of Christ for His bride and to
prepare His inheritance, in which we will share.

The blood of Christ is an eternal atonement for all sin. The covenant meal that Christ established through the last supper refers to His shed blood which
ratifies the New Covenant established by God whereby we come into a right relationship with God through Grace. In Leviticus Chapter 25 the Lord gives His
rules of good land management and, most importantly, in verse 25 establishes the principal of a kinsman redeeming the land that has been sold. Christ
became a man so that this rule of redemption was kept, so that we can re-acquire all that was lost through Adam’s sin.

For the law of the Spirit of life has set you free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death. (Romans 8:2)

In other words the Law that the wages of sin is death is no longer active and effective in us.

RIGHTEOUSNESS AND IDENTIFICATION WITH CHRIST

“Therefore, just as sin came into the world through one man, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men because all sinned— for sin indeed was
in the world before the law was given, but sin is not counted where there is no law. Yet death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those whose sinning
was not like the transgression of Adam, who was a type of the one who was to come.
But the free gift is not like the trespass. For if many died through one man’s trespass, much more have the grace of God and the free gift by the grace of
that one man Jesus Christ abounded for many. And the free gift is not like the result of that one man’s sin. For the judgment following one trespass
brought condemnation, but the free gift following many trespasses brought justification. For if, because of one man’s trespass, death reigned through that
one man, much more will those who receive the abundance of grace and the free gift of righteousness reign in life through the one man Jesus Christ.
Therefore, as one trespass led to condemnation for all men, so one act of righteousness leads to justification and life for all men. For as by the one
man’s disobedience the many were made sinners, so by the one man’s obedience the many will be made righteous.” (Romans 5:12-19)

Righteous is a legal term used in a court of law. It means ‘not guilty’. So if we are made righteous ie not guilty then we are not only free from sin but
it is as if we had never sinned. There is nothing to condemn us. It is not that God chooses not to judge us but that we are already judged and found
innocent because of the cross.

“Do you not know that all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death? We were buried therefore with him by baptism into
death, in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life.” (Romans 6:3-4)

“For if we have been united with him in a death like his, we shall certainly be united with him in a resurrection like his.” (Romans 6:5)

Here Paul makes it clear that we are to share in the resurrection life of Christ. We are identified with the death of Christ through baptism, in baptism we
are raised from the state of death in sin into life. It is a done deal – all we have to do is understand and accept the truth as reality in our lives.

“We know that our old self was crucified with him in order that the body of sin might be brought to nothing, so that we would no longer be enslaved to sin.
For one who has died has been set free from sin. Now if we have died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him. We know that Christ, being
raised from the dead, will never die again; death no longer has dominion over him. For the death he died he died to sin, once for all, but the life he
lives he lives to God.” (Romans 6:6-10)
Hugh Meadows

Posted: 02/05/2016 at 1:11pm | IP Logged Quote Hugh Meadows

Heb. 2:11 - For both He that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are ALL of One: for which cause He is not ashamed to call them brethren. 4:16 - Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. 9:28 - So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for Him shall He appear the second time without sin unto salvation. bro. hugh
Hugh Meadows

Posted: 02/09/2016 at 8:54am | IP Logged Quote Hugh Meadows

ICor. 1:30 - But of Him are ye in Christ Jesus, Who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption. Acts 17:28 - For in Him we live and move, and have our being. Rev. 21:7 -He that overcometh shall inherit ALL things; and I will be his God, and he SHALL be My son. bro. hugh
Margaret Jacob

Posted: 02/09/2016 at 3:16pm | IP Logged Quote Margaret Jacob

Would like to comment in general to all of the above.
The time has come when more and more people will get a glimpse of the restoration of all things. Having been for so many years in religion, it took some years for the Lord to reveal to me the TRUTH of all that was accomplished at the Cross. One day I heard: Transfiguration! That one word put me on the path I am now on. The Lord reassures me that I will never die. He has spoken often to me of Enoch. He even gave me my e-mail address (revelationii@hotmail.com). I need revelation eyes constantly to reveal the path ahead of me. He who has begun a good work in me will continue to perform it to the day of Christ Jesus! I can still remember the day some years ago when the Lord spoke through me at a Bible Study that we needed to be filled with all the fullness of God. He had me repeating it over and over. I didn't think of it on my own. It sure gave me food for thought.
Forgive my ramblings, I just am so encouraged by all I have read. BLESSINGS TO ALL!!!
BECAUSE HE LIVES!!!     Margaret
View Margaret Jacob's Profile Search for other posts by Margaret Jacob
Dorris Coulson

Posted: 02/09/2016 at 3:32pm | IP Logged Quote Dorris Coulson

Margaret, I felt Waves of His spirit confirming what you said. Really enjoy this kind of sharing.
Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 02/09/2016 at 3:44pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

LOVE YOUR TESTIMONIES, MARGARET!
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Dorris Coulson

Posted: 02/09/2016 at 3:55pm | IP Logged Quote Dorris Coulson

Margaret I hear him saying to you don't underestimate yourself. He says You Know me so well you can describe me in your own words.
Margaret Jacob

Posted: 02/10/2016 at 3:42am | IP Logged Quote Margaret Jacob

KIMBERLY,
SO GOOD TO CONNECT WITH YOU. I RARELY GET TO SPEND MUCH TIME ON THE COMPUTER. TWO SONS ARE HOME AND WE HAVE THREE TEENAGE GRANDCHILDREN HERE EVERY OTHER WEEK-END.
AT TIMES I THINK I LIVE IN A PRESSURE COOKER. IF I START TO COMPLAIN THE LORD REMINDS ME THAT HE SENT THEM! HOW CAN I ARGUE WITH THAT?
I HAVE TYPED RESPONSES TO YOU AND DORRIS THREE TIMES AND IT DISAPPEARS JUST BEFORE I HIT POST! WILL KEEP THIS BRIEF SO I CAN GET IT POSTED. DON'T FORGET THE EMPRESS HOTEL!
DORRIS,
IT IS SO EXCITING TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS. I SO ENJOY READING YOUR POSTS. YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD WHEN YOU MENTIONED USING MY OWN WORDS. THE LORD IS DEALING WITH ME TO WRITE SHORT ARTICLES WHICH ENCOURAGE. I WANT TO BEGIN WITH AN ODE TO THE CROW OUR FAMILY RAISED FROM INFANCY. HE KNEW HE WAS A MEMBER OF THE FAMILY AND OUR GERMAN SHEPHERD KNEW HE COULDN'T HARM SAM, EVEN WHEN SAM WAS RIDING ON HIS BEHIND!
    I WANT TO SHARE A RECENT MIRACLE. I WAS RUNNING LATE FOR A PRAYER CONFERENCE AND NOTICED THAT MY LIPSTICK WAS WORN TO THE RIM. IT WAS MY LAST ONE SO I LOOKED UP AND SAID "LORD, MY LIPSTICK IS OUT AND I'M LATE. I HEARD A PLOP ON A TOWEL ON THE COUNTER. THERE WAS A BRAND NEW TUBE OF A SIMILAR COLOR. I WAS STUNNED.
AS I BEGAN PUTTING IT ON I HEARD ANOTHER PLOP. THERE WAS ANOTHER ONE! IT WAS A SLIGHTLY LIGHTER SHADE. AS I WAS FINISHING I HEARD A THIRD PLOP. IT WAS A SLIGHTLY DARKER SHADE! I KNEW THE LORD WAS HAVING FUN AND THROUGH MY TEARS I WAS REJOICING THAT WE HAVE A GOD WHO SEES, CARES, AND ALWAYS LOVES!!
LOVE YOU BOTH. WILL POST BEFORE I LOSE THIS!!!!!

P.S. DORRIS, YOU ARE INVITED TO THE EMPRESS HOTEL IN VICTORIA TOO!

Edited by Margaret Jacob on 02/10/2016 at 3:45am
View Margaret Jacob's Profile Search for other posts by Margaret Jacob
Dorris Coulson

Posted: 02/10/2016 at 3:33pm | IP Logged Quote Dorris Coulson

Prompted to share He also has me use "my own words", he desires I share His Heart nothing more or less, and the tone he speaks it in.

He also asked me to write an article, longest one I wrote. I remember well he was so excited when I sat down and meditated on him what to write. He said call it Dangerous Times, then the first paragraph he wanted me to share about the secret place being the only safe place. He then told me to post things that were on the site he had me to start, God-Lovers.ning. He would say post this here, post that there, tell them about this, Revelations, new ones, were coming as I wrote. It sounds serious Dangerous Times but it was his desire people know where we are in the scheme of things. It was meant to show HIS plan, bring Hope.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version