Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: We Have Entered the Last Leg of the Race - Diana Pulliam - 3.22.16 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Sherry Mohr

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 03/23/2016 at 1:43pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

We Have Entered the Last Leg of the Race

MARCH 22, 2016 5:20 PM BY DIANA PULLIAM

In the beginning of February 2016, the Lord began reminding me of an open vision He’d given me back in 2013, originally posted as ‘Finish Your Race.’ I kept getting the impression there was more He wanted me to understand about the vision.

Then the last week of February, He brought it before my eyes again, but this time giving an additional message. Then, just this morning, I was given a third message. I’ll give the backdrop to what was happening prior to the original vision, then the subsequent messages.

The vision in 2013 was given at a time of confusion and discouragement in my life. In 2011, the Lord had specifically told me to write. I asked Him, “What do you want me to write, and what am I to do with what’s written?”

I felt the Lord prompting me to set up a blog site just for the purpose of writing whatever He placed on my heart. But just after starting the blog, I was hit by what felt like a freight train as many storms began to come against me, as well as everyone around me. Suffice it to say, I stopped writing.

Mentally, physically, and spiritually exhausted, I was in a state where I couldn’t even think about writing. But at the same time, I felt guilty for not doing what I knew the Lord had told me to do. Confused and discouraged, I asked God, “Did I take what You said and mis-interpret what I was supposed to do with it? I need You to show me if this is the right direction!” My reasoning at the time was, if writing was what the Lord wanted me to do, shouldn’t He put me in a position where I could have the peace of mind to do it? I decided I wasn’t going to do anything until I received clarification from the Lord. What happened next still blows my mind!

A couple months passed, when a co-worker asked me to run a 5K with her. I’d never been a runner, but thought, “What do I have to lose?” so I began training.
On race day, I made it through the course, but was so disappointed with myself for not meeting my personal goal, and I’d only missed it by just over a minute! I kept asking myself, “Why didn’t I train harder? Why did I focus so much on the fatigue? If only I’d run those hills instead of walking them…”

One morning, about a month after the race, I was on the treadmill singing along to Chris Tomlin’s ‘Our God,’ praising God for all His wonders. All of a sudden, the full impact hit me, and I became overwhelmed by the goodness of the Lord. It was at that moment, the wall in front of me lit up like a television screen:

I saw a race track, and I was running on it. Straight ahead, up in the distance, there was a bright light that grew larger and brighter as I ran towards it. Now, I was no longer just watching myself run on the track, but was on the track in real time. There were bleachers lining both sides of the track filled with an innumerable crowd cheering me on.

Then all of a sudden, there were things like large rocks and huge boulders coming down from the sky out of nowhere, being hurled towards me and onto the track directly in front of me. Just as I began to slow down to avoid being hit, I heard a voice say, “Look straight ahead, and keep your eyes fixed on Me. Don’t look to the right hand or to the left.”

As I looked straight ahead into the light, it grew brighter. I was running full speed now, this time with all my might. In my peripheral vision, I could see most of the objects were disappearing before they even hit the track. Those that did fall in front of me, I scooped up in my arms and lifted them up to God – without even breaking my stride. They disappeared as He took them from me. Nothing could stop me now as I focused straight ahead and ran towards the light! The light grew bigger and brighter. End of Vision.

Initial Interpretation:
The interpretation was very obvious to me in 2013. First of all, I was floored at how the Lord orchestrated it all. First, He arranged for me to run in a physical race to impress upon me the importance of intensive training, staying focused on the goal, and ignoring distractions.

The Lord then connected the dots by giving me the vision. He equated the physical race I ran with the spiritual race set before all of us.

When the Lord gives an assignment, and we accept and begin to run with it, we officially enter the race. What happens next is without exception. The enemy will come against us with all he has in an attempt to stop us dead in our tracks. The attack will be tailor-made just for us, whatever it takes to stop the plan of God.

I’d taken my eyes off the Lord and focused on the swirling storm in my life. If I hadn’t followed the Lord’s instructions given in the vision, turning my focus back towards Him – refusing to even look at the storm, I’d have allowed the enemy to totally derail God’s plan for my life.

The vision was indeed a Word in due season, given at a critical period in my life. But the vision was two-fold, and also depicts the time we’re in right now!

Second Vision:

The last week in February, He gave me another glimpse of the vision. I’d been praying about the day ahead, and was sitting quietly in His presence, when suddenly:
There I was, running on the race track just as before. As I approached the Light, I felt stronger and began running faster. Just then, I heard the Lord say, “You’re running the last leg of the race, the vision is for today!” End of Vision

Upon hearing that, I became shaken in my spirit, knowing the Lord had just confirmed to me the race is almost over, and we’re at the end of the end.
Before I proceed, I want to ask everyone to please pray for interpretation over what you read, as I’m still trembling by what I just experienced.

Third Vision:

This morning, March 22nd, I was sitting at my kitchen bar eating breakfast, listening to a special pre-recorded program that Johnny, from Tribulation Now Blog Radio, did last night. This is on his website titled, ‘A Great Event is Coming.’ He was talking about “what MAY be a prophetic warning of a cosmic event that is coming upon the Earth that could lead to the “sorrow period” Jesus warned about.” It was towards the end of the segment, maybe the last 20 minutes, as he began to speak about meteors and other space debris falling to the earth, causing worldwide destruction, that the Lord brought a particular segment of the vision before my eyes:

I’m running on the race track towards the Light straight ahead, and the large rocks and huge boulders suddenly begin falling from the sky, just as in the original vision. As I see them begin to fall towards me and all around me, I hear the Lord say, “The vision is for today!” End of vision.

Interpretation:

In 2013, I believed the falling rocks and boulders only represented various obstacles that hinder us during our race. It never occurred to me that it could be a real physical occurrence. I wonder, if it’s the incident which causes the vast destruction I saw in 2015? At this time I can’t say, because the Lord hasn’t shown me if this specific event is what led to the mass destruction and ashes covering the earth. But the Lord has shown me the vision is multi-faceted, with both a physical and spiritual dimension. It was meant for me personally in 2013, to show I needed to obey Him regardless of what was coming against me, to not be distracted, to only look to Him, but it was also meant for the Body of Christ today.

My brothers and sisters in Christ, this is it. We’ve entered the last leg of the race!
To make it successfully to the finish line, we must keep our eyes focused straight ahead on the Lord. DO NOT FOCUS ON THIS COMING STORM!

The Lord has shown me it’s going to be huge! It’s going to come all of a sudden. And it’s going to come in all shapes and sizes, one right after the other, hurling towards us.
But no matter what it looks like, no matter in what order it comes: strife; war; famine; disease; earthquakes; meteors falling from the sky; you name it; this is what the Lord says, “Look straight ahead, and keep your eyes fixed on Me. Don’t look to the right hand or to the left.”

If we’re obedient to His instructions, we have absolutely no reason to fear. The Lord is our refuge, our fortress, our God, in whom we can trust!

God bless. See you at the finish line!

Scriptures:

Therefore seeing we are surrounded with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which does so easily ensnare us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us. (Hebrews 12:1)

But when he saw the strong wind and the waves, he was terrified and began to sink. “Save me, Lord!” he shouted. (Matt. 14:30)

Let your eyes look straight ahead; fix your gaze directly before you. (Proverbs 4:25)

“And I will show wonders in the heaven above and signs on the earth below: blood and fire and a cloud of smoke.” (Acts 2:19)

View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version