Subject Topic: PURSUE, OVERTAKE, RECOVER ALL Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Yolanda Ballard

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/27/2016 at 7:25am | IP Logged Quote Yolanda Ballard

Word submitted to encourage

By Yolanda Ballard

PURSUE, OVERTAKE, RECOVER ALL

This is the end of all times and I want to prepare you for what is ahead, but you must listen closely for there are wolves in sheep’s clothing in every congregation of the saints meeting together.  This is the day when great deception is lurking at every corner of your mind, but you must discern what is of Me and what is not. 

Cast down the vain imaginings that do not line up with the truth of My word.  Cast aside every thought that does not say that I am God and that I have come in the flesh, and that I am Son of the Living God, for all who do not approve of Me and love Me who comes in the name of the Father is the spirit of antichrist, and is a liar and a deceiver, and a major con artist trying to lead astray all that I gave My life for.

Yes, this is the day of the great falling away, and it all begins with a seed that developed into a thought from the enemy, that was listened to and acted upon, and became a way of life.  So be sure that if you don’t draw near to Me as a way of life that spirit will enter into your life and lead you astray. Do not justify what I say is wrong in My word. 

Follow after My still small voice for I alone will lead you on paths of righteousness for My name’s sake.  Keep close to My side and draw into the secret place I have for you to dwell.  Be still and hear My voice for you must know it well to be able to discern which voice to follow.  I say this is the way, walk ye in it!  Turn aside from any other voice for My sheep know My voice and the voice of a stranger they will not listen to!

Be sure that right now I am setting up a plan for you to follow that is a strategy to take against the plans of the evil one, so you must draw near to listen and be able to act upon it, for it is a plan to tear down enemy’s devices and schemes to set up and to tear down even more of My kingdom.  Because the church has been dormant, not rising up in faith, not obeying My word, being deceived, the enemy has come in and robbed much ground from My kingdom being set up, but never fear even that I am in control, for I have a remnant that has been ever so faithful to seek My face and to allow Me to prepare them for this very day.  For I will raise them up and plant My word in their heart and they will go out and recover all that was stolen. 

Yes, they will rise up as a mighty army united with one mind and in one accord.  They will not retreat in the face of the giants but stand strong with head set like flint against them.  They will not scatter in fear but will proclaim My plan and strategy and carry it out to the maximum potential that they have of My spirit.

Yes, this might be the day of the great falling away but most of all it is the greatest day that My bride will march out as a mighty warring conqueror, and surely they will pursue them and overtake them and recover all that was taken away, and I will restore to you all that the enemy has stolen from you.  Be still and know that I AM your God!

1 Sam 30:8 - And David enquired at the Lord, saying, Shall I pursue after this troop? Shall I overtake them? And he answered him, Pursue: for thou shalt surely overtake them, and without fail recover all.

Joel 2:25 - And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.

Edited by Yolanda Ballard on 04/27/2016 at 7:27am

View Yolanda Ballard's Profile Search for other posts by Yolanda Ballard Visit Yolanda Ballard's Homepage
JaneGreenstein

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/27/2016 at 9:16am | IP Logged Quote JaneGreenstein

I needed to hear this today, thank you, Yolanda!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version