Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Time to Focus on VICTORY! - Veronica West Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
JaneGreenstein

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/18/2016 at 9:06am | IP Logged Quote JaneGreenstein

Time to Focus on VICTORY!

WHAT WE FOCUS ON WILL GROW AND EXPAND!

TIME TO FOCUS ON VICTORY!

I see many in the Body of Christ who have been held back and hindered by a poverty mindset.  They have become  spectators of Destiny, rather than Partakers of Destiny.  BUT I DECLARE THAT IS ALL ABOUT TO CHANGE!

In this season, I hear Father say, “Beloved I AM Breaking you FREE from the chains of a Poverty Mindset and I AM giving you a Prosperity Mindset.  Even in this hour, I AM shifting and fixing the “focus of your Faith”, and I AM taking you from being spectators of Destiny to Divine Partakers of Destiny.”

I hear Him say, “Now Watch as Generational curses are lifted, and the yokes of heavy burdens are broken.  In this season, I AM giving you My REST, and My Spirit of Truth is EXPOSING the thief that has been in operation, and My Glory is Expanding your borders, and breaking holding cycles of delay, despair and depression.

Even Now I AM releasing to you NEW LIFE AND A RADICAL EXPECTATION to DREAM again,” says God.

I see; NEW VISION AND GREATER PROVISION coming forth in the midst of darkness and bad reports.

I see the Spirit of Might and Strength reviving the WEAK AND THE WEARY, and the Spirit of WISDOM AND COUNSEL releasing and revealing NEW STRATEGY AND TIMELY SOLUTIONS in the midst of increasing CONFUSION AND CHAOS.

I see the Spirit of Power and Understanding uncovering the LIES of the enemy concerning your true IDENTITY AND DESTINY.

There is a Divine exchange for the spirit of heaviness as RADICAL WORSHIPPERS emerge from the shadows and the Caves of ISOLATION, FEAR AND LONELINESS.

I see the Spirit of the FEAR OF THE LORD SHIFTING and LIFTING the atmosphere of death and darkness, and the radiance and brilliance of His LIGHT AND GLORY breaking forth over the Sons of God.

I see the FEET of the RIGHTEOUS planted on solid Rock instead of sinking sand, and the POWER OF HIS RADICAL LOVE dismantling the strongholds of division and indifference.

I Declare Supernatural PEACE and UNSHAKABLE ASSURANCE is being released over Gods people, BROKEN lives are being HEALED and made NEW.  The spirit of mourning, grief and sadness is being vanquished as A NEW SONG OF JOY AND A GREAT SHOUT OF VICTORY RISES UP IN THIS HOUR.

I Declare, FRESH GARMENTS AND ROYAL ROBES OF RIGHTEOUSNESS now adorn the Sons and Daughters of God, Ungodly INSECURITY, SHAME AND GUILT is TURNING into GODLY SECURITY, HONOR AND FREEDOM.

I Declare, HE IS MAKING THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE, MIRACLES, SIGNS AND WONDERS WILL PAVE THE WAY FOR THE RIVERS OF REVIVAL AND A GREAT KINGDOM HARVEST.

• God told Abraham: “I will surely make you prosper,”   Genesis 32:12.
  • The LORD was with Joseph so that he prospered,   Genesis 39:2.
  • Walk in obedience to all that the LORD your God has commanded you, so that you may ‘live and prosper,’    Deuteronomy 5:33.
  • The LORD will grant you ‘abundant prosperity’ — in the fruit of your womb, the young of your livestock and the crops of your ground,   Deuteronomy 28:11.
  • Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it.  Then you will be ‘prosperous and successful,’   Joshua 1:8.

Blessings to you all.
~ by Veronika West

Edited by JaneGreenstein on 05/18/2016 at 12:00pm

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version