Subject Topic: ARISE TO THE CALL Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Yolanda Ballard

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/16/2016 at 9:06am | IP Logged Quote Yolanda Ballard

A word to encourage you

By Yolanda Ballard

ARISE TO THE CALL

Rise up and prepare for the Lord thy God is with you. Awake from your slumber and count the cost for this is the day I will be examining the hearts of My people to see if they are ready to go to war and fight for what is theirs or will they lay dormant and allow the enemy to have what he is after and that is their inheritance. Don't allow the enemy to have what is rightfully yours for I promised you divine health and I promised that you would prosper in every area of your life.

Why would you settle for less than the best when I gave My life for you? Don't you know that when you took Me as your Lord and Savior that you took also all that the Father gave to Me? I died that you would have My authority over all the power of the enemy and that you would fear no evil and also be able to live the abundant life.

Yes, this is the day to count the cost for when you lose all for My kingdom, you gain all that My kingdom offers. I give you My joy, which gives you great strength. I give you My love that conquers all things, and I give you peace that passes all understanding.

So know this day that I AM for you and not against you. No matter what struggles you face I give you My victory to overcome. No matter what you have done in the past I will not let it count against you if you truly repent and make yourself clean by the power of My blood. If you asked for My forgiveness, I remember them no more any sin that you have committed. I love you, My people, and I raise you up as great warriors of My love. Yes, My love is the strongest weapon that you have. Don't allow the enemy to rob you by taking offense against others.

Yes, this is the day to count the cost...........your life for My life for I want to live My life through you this day. Step aside and see what I will do through you for I have called you to join together to do greater works. For I can reach the multitudes through you. Yes, I can reach the lost and the broken hearted. I can heal the sick and set the captives free.

All I want you to do is to love Me and respect My calling upon your life. Don't abuse the power that I've given you. And don't abuse your position in authority for great authority over the enemy comes only through submission and humility to My perfect will.

So I call you to love one another and allow My light to shine through. Bow down and worship Me in the secret place. Bask in My presence, and I will strengthen you and give you My wisdom as you go out and be My ambassadors, for this is the time and the hour that I AM calling you.

Rekindle the flame you once had for Me and stir your hearts in My word. Yes, love My will and My words to you and hide them in your heart. Prepare now while you have the time while it is still day. Do not waste it over complacency and busyness. Be cautious that the enemy doesn't rob you of what is precious. Set your priorities right. Know what is of most importance and cast off the vain.

I love you and give you My armor and weapons of war for I AM your Captain. Now I call you to pick them up and march out not looking back at what you are leaving behind for all is worthless compared to what I have in store for you. You will never regret to having taken Me as your all in all. There's no life outside of Me. Yes, rise up and count the cost for this is the time for war.

View Yolanda Ballard's Profile Search for other posts by Yolanda Ballard Visit Yolanda Ballard's Homepage
Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 06/17/2016 at 7:32pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

Good word!
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Deborah Connor

Posted: 06/18/2016 at 2:23am | IP Logged Quote Deborah Connor

AMEN!

2 for they will prolong your life many years
   and bring you peace and prosperity.

View Deborah Connor's Profile Search for other posts by Deborah Connor