Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: A word for those seeking more! Come out! Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Henry Falcone

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/10/2016 at 11:08am | IP Logged Quote Henry Falcone

Beloved of the Lord,

Many who read this forum are maturing in the things of the Kingdom of God and are pressing on toward the mark of the high calling of God. This post may not be for you.

This morning in prayer, I saw some new born Kingdom minded people stepping out of from the church age system of today, looking for the more of God and for the true Kingdom of God reality.

This post is to encourage these young ones not in their years in being saved , but perhaps in understanding the Kingdom of God reality. It is to encourage them they are hearing the voice of the Holy Spirit and why.

I pray that this post reaches God's intended target of those hungering for more of God and Kingdom reality either waking up to the reality of it or ready to step out of one age into the next.

A word for those seeking the reality of God's kingdom and more of God today:

We are living in the time of the Anointing of the Moment,. We are in the between of two prophetic days Daniel spoke about concerning the end of the age.

2nd Peter 3:8 says: 8 Nevertheless, do not let this one fact escape your notice, beloved, that with the Lord one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years is like one day.

In 2016, We have two prophetic days happening at one time. We are at the close of the 2nd day or 6th day of the Jewish/Church age and the beginning of the 3rd day or 7th day of the Kingdom age.

The second day church has existed in it's present form for over 2000 years since Christ rose from the dead. The second day church has taken on the form that men have made it to be from the 1000's of years under the influence of the Catholic church to the 100's of years since Martin Luther reformed it.

In every century since, we have kept much of the form of a religous institution that conveys a religious life of trying to serve God verses the true Kingdom life found through the power of the Holy Spirit.

Since 1900 from the Welsh revival and subsequently through the Azua street revival in California, the Holy Spirit has restored what we lost through the dark ages.

He has brought back many restorational truths lost of the ages like being saved by grace, the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. He has also helpeed restore the 5 fold ministry gifts of the Pastor, Evangelist, Prophet, Teacher and Apostle to the body of Christ.

However: much of this restoration has happened within a " religious church system" a "Babylonian church system" that still contains much of the doctrine of the Nicolaitans that Jesus hates as found in Revelation chapter 2:

Revelation 2: 14-1t says, But I have a few things against you, because some of you hold to the teaching of Balaam, who taught Balak to place a stumbling block before the Israelites so they would eat food sacrificed to idols and commit sexual immorality. 15In the same way, some of you also hold to the teaching of the Nicolaitans. 16Therefore repent! Otherwise I will come to you shortly and wage war against them with the sword of My mouth.…

This  Nicolaitan teaching still forms many churches and ministries today even though they may have experienced more freedom then ever before. This system still produces a ministry where there are big people and little people. It produces a system of two types or classes of people; clergy and lay people. These terms are not even mentioned in the Kingdom of God.

Perhaps you are reading this post, because something inside of you has said, "there has to be more than this concerning God." You have worked hard at church. You have been a faithful servant to the man of woman of God and have been faithful to your local church, but your heart cries out for more.

Your heart cries out to know God as he wants you to know him, but where you are at may be all about ministry, ministry, ministry and what you need to do for God, but your heart yearns to be with God. You may have or am coming to a holy frustration in your heart yearning for freedom, victory and to live the life like you read in the Bible.

There is nothing wrong with you brother or sister in Christ. It is God drawing you out from this religious church system into the reality of the power and majesty of His true Kingdom.

Beloved's Jesus is about to manifest fully in his people and manifest as Lord over all the Earth and reign for 1000 years. His kingdom is within us. Jesus taught us the authority of the Kingdom on the sermon on the mount in Matthew 5-8 and how it grows in Matthew 13 parable of the sower.

Have you cried out to love you enemies, pray for those who use you, bless those that curse you, but struggle to do so? Have you longed for the kingdom of God life to be 100 fold in your life, but seem like the cares of the world choke it out even though you go to church Sunday and Wednesday?

Beloved you are not abnormal, you are being called higher by God himself to know Him and His kingdom in reality? Religious church life as you have known it to be can NEVER SATISFY THAT LONGING! It wasn't made to satisfy it, only God can do that.

We are now at the end of the age where the wheat will be separated from the tares. God's kingdom is now about to be manifested in and through a holy, consecrated, and separated people, his Bride. Through His over-coming peole, His Sons of God, His man-child company of people, His glory is about to be revealed like never before. This is a people who have separated themselves wholly unto God and His purposes.

You may be reading this post because God is calling you to be one of these people. A people within a people, a church within a church. He called 12 apostles but in Mark chapter 9 he only takes Peter, James and John up the mountain of transfiguration. Have you ever asked why?

Beloved's this is a prophetic picture for those just like you. He is calling you out from the 12 or maybe from the religious church life you have known to go up the mountain to seek the Lord in a new way. He is calling you out of the much religious activity of our present day to separate you for a new revelation of Jesus like Peter, James and John, are you ready for that?

John chapter 2 says, On the third day, their was a wedding at Cana where Jesus performed His first miracle to reveal His glory. He changed water into wine. So He is today, changing this set apart people (which God is calling you to be) who will make themselves ready like a bride found in Revelation 19:7 "Let us be glad and rejoice and give honor to Him, for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and His wife hath made herself ready.”

This bride is being changed right now from water into the best wine saved for the end of the age to be poured out in every nation. The world has never seen what is about to come through these overcoming saints of God filled with this best wine. Wine in the scriptures is one of the symbols used to speak of the Holy Spirit.

Are you one of these people God is preparing? Are you coming out of the church age mentality of doing stuff and working for God? Are you getting revelation from God that His kingdom is within you? Are you getting revelation that God is making an army of over-comers ready for his end-time and 1000 year reign?

Are you seeing that Kingdom life is, Christ in you, the Hope of Glory? Are you understanding that we are not to live or work for God, but to live and work with Him as his Bride and He our heavenly Bridegroom?

Then press on toward the mark of the high calling of God. Don't settle for church life as we have known it to be. It only produce a people in bondage and slavery that never change or have victory in their lives.

I encourage you to come out of the religious Babylonian (business as usual church system) that has enslaved people to their ministry and hardly ever produce a people who can live wholly for God's will alone.

This system passed down from generation to generation has produced a people who stay in bondage of a doctrine of the Nicolatians who set men over God's people to get what they need from them to build their ministry instead of finding God Himself!

This Babylonian church system points you to men, their ministry, their anointing, but never or hardly bring you to the true and living God. God did not come to establish a clergy or build someone a ministry, but to established a Kingdom in men's hearts and on the Earth.

There are not two classes of people in the kingdom of God. There is no clergy and then everyone else. There is only one people, different, different gifting and calls, but one body, one faith, one baptism. No big people, no little people, just MY people God calls us.

There are those called to lead by the Holy Spirit because hey have matured in their walk with God and now are equipped to teach and train the younger ones until they come to maturity and can teach other. The Pastor gift is not to build a church bu to equip it. Jesus said, "upon this rock I WILL Build my church!

The Pastor job is to equip the saint to come to maturity in knowing God so they now can equip others as they have been equipped. The pastor or any 5 fold ministry gift is not to count or boast about the numbers who come to their church, but the gift they were given is to get underneath God's people to get to God and to know God for themselves and not need them anymore to do that.

Paul writes in He-Brews 5: 11-12 the following: "We have much to say about this, but it is hard to explain, because you are dull of hearing. 12Although by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to reteach you the basic principles of God’s word. You need milk, not solid food!

This is God's intention for the leaders who he uses for his people: Paul writes to us in Ephesians 4:

Ephesians 4: 11 And he gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the shepherds[a] and teachers, 12 to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ,

13 until we all attain to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to mature manhood,[c] to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ,

14 so that we may no longer be children, tossed to and fro by the waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by human cunning, by craftiness in deceitful schemes. 15 Rather, speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ,

16 from whom the whole body, joined and held together by every joint with which it is equipped, when each part is working properly, makes the body grow so that it builds itself up in love.

There is no such thing as clergy or laity, but there are gifts given to us by God to the building up of the body of Christ so that you can be and do all God has called you to be. If you are not going to a gathering that builds you up to maturity as we read above then perhaps you need to pray and say God why am I there?

Am I there to do my duty? Am I there because it is easy and I don't have to change? Are they bringing me to maturity? Are the leaders pointing me to hear you for myself, know you? Are they getting underneath me to understand why God made me and help me in my destiny? If not, beloved why go there? Ask the Holy Spirit to lead you to a group that is dedicated to God's will, His Kingdom reality so you can grow.

Beloved, It is not where we go to church that defines us, but how much do we allow the seed of God's kingdom to grow in us producing the fruit of the spirit that defines us. Know a tree by it's fruit, Jesus taught us.

Our gatherings together should cause us all to grow in the knowledge of the Kingdom and God's ways. They are not to entertain us, but they should train us to know God in reality. They should help us bear the fruit of the spirit in the power of God and transform us from being in the world and it's priority to live only for God's will and His priorities.

What do those gatherings look like? What does the Bible tell us what they should look like. Let's read 1 Cor. 14: 26  "What then is the right course, believers? When you meet together, each one has a psalm, a teaching, a revelation (disclosure of special knowledge), a tongue, or an interpretation. Let everything be constructive and edifying and done for the good of all the church." Did you notice, "when we meet together, each of of us is to have something?

Is that taught where you presently go? Do you go there just to listen to a sermon, take notes, get a copy of a CD, and go home? Or does each part of the Body have something to bring from God to encourage each other and build each other up in love? The religious church system does not allow it, or hardly allows it.

The religious church system trains you to "receive a message from a leader" instead of becoming yourself becoming the message and messenger of God as His ambassador. Jesus didn't just bring a message, He was the message. John the Baptist didn't just deliver a message, He was the message.

The apostles just didn't bring a message, their life was the message they brought. Is this what you see coming forth from the present church life you have known? Are you a message of the Gospel others will see?

Beloved of God, Kingdom fruit produces kingdom lives full of the spirit of God, living only to do His will. Church fruit produces a religious life of serving God they way you want to, how much you want to and when to do it while all along you live in the good life this world has to offer.

Church life for the most part has produced church people instead of Kingdom people who know the love and power of their God and bring the true message of the Gospel. Repent for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

I encourage you "gather together and be the church" don't just go to one and fill out your spiritual inventory list. I gave my tithe, I taught my Sunday school class, I did my thing for God and then live the rest of your life as your own. That is not God's kingdom. That is dead religion. You may be saved in that life, but you may find your whole life burned up when you give account to God on that day.

Do you want your whole life burned up and you only enter in by escaping the fire? 1st Cor. 3:10-15

10 According to the [remarkable] grace of God which was given to me [to prepare me for my task], like a skillful master builder I laid a foundation, and now another is building on it. But each one must be careful how he builds on it,

11 for no one can lay a foundation other than the one which is [already] laid, which is Jesus Christ. 12 But if anyone builds on the foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw,

13 each one’s work will be clearly shown [for what it is]; for the day [of judgment] will disclose it, because it is to be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality and character and worth of each person’s work.

14 If any person’s work which he has built [on this foundation, that is, any outcome of his effort] remains [and survives this test], he will receive a reward.

15 But if any person’s work is burned up [by the test], he will suffer the loss [of his reward]; yet he himself will be saved, but only as [one who has barely escaped] through fire.

Beloved, you are destined for greater things that are yet to come. You have the choice before you to come out and let the HOLY SPIRIT BURN A NEW IN YOUR HEART and bring you into God's kingdom purposes right now.

How do you do it? Seek Him like never before. Spend more quality time with the Lord and listen for His voice. Pick up the Bible and and ask Him to teach you the ways of His kingdom.

I encourage you to find Kingdom minded people to gather with in your area  like most of the people on this site and read even Brother Ron's books found on this site to help you see the Kingdom of God more clearly.

God drew you to this website and post for a divine appointment to further your advance as His servant in His Kingdom. Many are called, but few our chosen. One of my Spiritual Fathers in the Lord, Wade Taylor defined this scripture like this. Many are called to full grow son-ship, or to be a bride or over-comer, but few will pay the price to get it.

What about you? Will you come out from a religious church system that can not bring the fullness of God in your life to embrace the Gospel of the Kingdom of God? I believe you will or maybe your have. You are not crazy. You are not rebellious.

You are hungry for the living God, the reality of God. You are hungry to know the hope of your calling Christ in you. You are hungry for His kingdom to come on Earth as it is heaven. It begins in you. The Kingdom of God is within you, Jesus said.

May our Lord Jesus Christ reveal Himself to you as found in the book of Revelation Chapter 1-4. May the kingdom of God reality burn in your heart and draw you deeper into his love and purpose. It is to you that Jesus said it may be known the secrets and mysteries of His Kingdom. Selah!

Edited by Henry Falcone on 07/10/2016 at 11:41am

Rose Cooper

Posted: 07/10/2016 at 11:37am | IP Logged Quote Rose Cooper

I would encourage everyone to press in, even if you have been doing so for a while now. There is always more with God. In a sense we remain 'babes' because no
matter how much we know, how much we learn of God and His incredible ways, there is always more. This is one of the incredible things about having an infinite
God - there is literally no end to Him.

I'd like to offer some slightly more practical pointers on 'how to'. I found myself that while I was often vastly excited by exhortations such as this one,
discouragement and frustration would often quickly set in as I realised that I had little or no idea on how to do what was stirred up in me.

So:

1. Cultivate a burning desire to know God more intimately, to seek His face, to embrace Him more fully. Tell the Lord how you feel. Tell Him how much you want
Him, that nothing less than all of Him will satisfy you. As David put it - As the deer pants for the water. So my soul longs after you. You alone are my
heart's desire. And I long to worship you. (Psalm 42:1) Does your soul long for God? It should, and you should tell Him, just as David did. Giving vocal
expression to the desire makes it more real to you, as well as enabling God to act.

2. Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you. James 4.8. How? I can hear you say. Well that is where you will have an exciting journey of discovery. Each
of us unique and each of us has a unique relationship with God. For some of you it will be to sit in silent contemplation, for others it will through music, or
nature, or art, or .... Be open, be willing, be expectant, and expect it to take a while for you to work out your relationship with God.

3. Expect God to speak, to you, yes you, personally, and directly. Expect visions, expect insight, expect the Holy Spirit to work in and through you. Expect any
and all of the gifts of the Holy Spirit - discernment (listen to that funny feeling you usually ignore), word of knowledge (suddenly get a crazy idea about
someone or something - listen - it might be the HS telling you something), or even prophecy (its usually something personal for you at first).

4. Spend time with God. Tell Him how you feel, tell Him how your day went, tell Him that thing you haven't told anyone, tell Him how much you love Him, tell Him
how much you want to hear Him talk to you, tell Him how much you want to hear what He has to say. There is no relationship, including our relationship with God,
that can survive silence and lack of communication. When you are done talking, be silent and listen for a bit, God wants to talk to you. "My sheep hear My
voice."

5. Spend time reading the Bible. Really read it. Read one verse or two. Meditate on them. What do they 'say' to you? Do you believe what it says - and don't say
"yes of course I do" too quickly. Its easy to assert you believe, but when your life is dependent on it? When you are in an impossible circumstance do you trust
God implicitly or ...? Do you rely on God for that bill or that repair or ...? Do you pray for healing for your ailments or do you ...? It's easy to say you
believe, but soul search, is there a niggle of doubt? A concern? Do you remember a time when you tried to believe for something and it didn't work out? Did God
disappoint you? Do you hold the failing of people against God? Does anything sound just a little impossible? These are very natural things, but they are things
we need to work out with the Lord and deal with. Faith, real rock solid faith, can be hard work.

6. Have fun with the Lord. Learn to enjoy the presence of the Lord. He delights in you, learn to delight in Him.
View Rose Cooper's Profile Search for other posts by Rose Cooper
Henry Falcone

Posted: 07/10/2016 at 11:44am | IP Logged Quote Henry Falcone

Thank you Rose for the additional advise. I would add to it, and find like minded Kingdom people to learn from and fellowship with by praying that the Holy Spirit would lead a person to them or a group of people seeking God in the same way.

Blessings

Gary Preble

Posted: 07/11/2016 at 5:19am | IP Logged Quote Gary Preble

Enjoyed your post, Henry. Thank you. Coming from you, a preacher, is
impressive. Having to deny our self for the glory of God is what it's all
about. I can attest to a personal, ongoing relationship with Father and
Jesus, away from the church, that involves searching out what He
meant when He said He created me in His image and likeness. And not
my interpretation. A lot of what Father shares with me is breaking down
traditions, deception, my own reasoning and judgement, pride, ego and
selfishness. Church life has passed for me. A life filled with God getting
all the glory, is the path He is carving out for me. Continued blessings to
you and yours.
View Gary Preble's Profile Search for other posts by Gary Preble
Hugh Meadows

Posted: 07/11/2016 at 7:45am | IP Logged Quote Hugh Meadows

John 6:43 -Jesus answered and said unto them, "Murmur not among yourselves". :44 - "No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me DRAW HIM; and I will raise him up AT THE LAST DAY". :48 - "I am that bread of life". bro. hugh
View Hugh Meadows's Profile Search for other posts by Hugh Meadows
Henry Falcone

Posted: 07/11/2016 at 7:51am | IP Logged Quote Henry Falcone

Blessing Gary and thanks for your comments. God's kingdom reality is so different from the "church life reality" as so many have experienced today. The "church" the "called out ones" is varied and wide in flavor and color with each part supplying what the other needs.

When we gather together now 1Cor 14:26 is our only model which says, "when you gather, each of you have something, a song, a hymn, a prophetic word, a teaching, but let everything be done for the benefit of all."

The day of one person doing all the talking for God in a gathering is coming to a close for those hungry for more of God. There is a new desire to gather together to "wait upon the Lord". There is a new desire to enter into His presence together, worship him in spirit and in truth, and to allow the Holy Spirit to speak and work through whom He will.

If one is called to a 5 fold ministry gift it will work in harmony with what the Spirit of God desires for that gathering. That gift will be exactly what is was intended to be a gift, that lifts up, supports and strengthens the saints to do the true work of the ministry. It will equip the saints as God intended so that all the parts work together to do the will of God.

In the book of Acts, they so often gathered together to wait upon the Lord with fasting and prayer until the Holy Spirit spoke in their midst the will and mind of God.

These are the kind of "gatherings of believers" that we are not to forsake. What we presently do in the "religious church services" is usually a pre-planned agenda of what we thing God wants. In this system no matter where you are in it.

It will be the same thing over and over again Sunday morning, Sunday evening, or Wednesday night. It has been handed down to us from generation to generation as a tradition of men and often void of the presence and power of God.

It will have an opening prayer, a set number of songs, invocations, benedictions, a message, offerings, a small prayer time, testimony service all having a form of what we believe God wants, but little to no power of God because of restricting the Holy Spirit's true work of leading it.

God is so bringing in a harvest of those ready to enter more fully into the Kingdom of God reality. They don't want the form religion brings but the substance of what the Holy Spirit brings us in a closer relationship with God and with one another.

All over the world, God is gathering his sheep and calling them to himself. God's 5 fold ministry gifts of the Kingdom are now outside the camp sought of speak and pointing those who come out to God, not their ministry, not their teachings, not anything they own, but to God Himself.

They are now being connected with other Kingdom minded people all over the world and even in their own communities with a new desire to seek the face of God like never before. They desire to truly know God and His ways and they are surrendering their entire life and being to the Lord Himself.

As Oswald Chambers wrote so many years ago, they are becoming truly broken bread and poured out wine for God to the nations. God is freeing us from every last vestige of the "religious Babylonian church system" to be separated wholly to Him and His Glory alone.

Thank for sharing your own testimony of the work that God must do in all our hearts to make us ready to be His Bride and full grown sons.
Blessing to you and yours also!

Edited by Henry Falcone on 07/11/2016 at 7:54am

Quo Wright

Posted: 07/11/2016 at 11:03am | IP Logged Quote Quo Wright

Hey Bro. Henry I enjoyed this post. It was
very encouraging to those who are coming
out. One of the first things I learned to do
was quiet all the voices around me, even my
own, to be able to clearly hear the voice of
the Holy Ghost. Afterwards, I could hear
that still small voice as if spoken through
a bullhorn in my spirit. Once we learn this
and to wait patiently, He will lead us and
instruct us. I remember being at a sister's
house a few years ago and not knowing she
was watching me, she said she noticed I
didn't pray in the traditional form. And I
told her that it's because my relationship
with Dad is not a formal ritual. She saw me
sitting on the couch sometimes singing
worship, sometimes just waiting patiently
for him to speak with my pen and journal as
he shared his heart, or just asking
questions about a scripture He'd drawn me
too.

I remember asking Dad about enrolling in
school to get my Ph.D in biblical studies
and one night in a dream the Holy Ghost came
to me and said I wouldn't enroll in any
man's school because He would be my teacher
and what He wanted to reveal to me no man
would be able to teach.

So if we would just submit ourselves to the
Holy Ghost, He will do just what Jesus said
He was sent here to do.

Blessings to you Bro. Henry.

Quo

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Ps 51:10
View Quo Wright's Profile Search for other posts by Quo Wright
Henry Falcone

Posted: 07/11/2016 at 12:46pm | IP Logged Quote Henry Falcone

Amen and amen Sister Quo and Brother Hughs

Bill Evans

Posted: 07/12/2016 at 3:08am | IP Logged Quote Bill Evans

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And
the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was
upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved
upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be
light: and there was light. ...If we truly realize the
void, He will form us. Your personal devotional life to
Jesus is of utmost importance,intimacy and relationship
with our King.Out of that heaven gets released wherever.
Don't let the what keep you from discovering the
who.Pastor Henry good to see you, blessings....

Henry Falcone

Posted: 07/13/2016 at 10:29pm | IP Logged Quote Henry Falcone

Amen to my dear friend Billy Evans. Love you Bro and congratulations on your marriage. Hope to see you again sometime. 

Denise Poston

Posted: 07/14/2016 at 10:30am | IP Logged Quote Denise Poston

This is quite timely because there is a fresh trumpet call these days, not
that it has ever once gone away, however there is at the same time a
fresh trumpet call for full engagement.

As we were Wednesday night with our group, we call it Fruit of the
Vine... These very matters were brought up and discussed. In particular
in relationship to Holy Spirit. Most of us know about and desire the
fullness of the lkingdom life in Holy Spirit that we might truly be His
witnesses all of the time. Well, actually all of us gathered there do. We
have all walked in and experienced some measures of it. Yet we all
agreed that we yet have boxes, and we need His help to fully shed the
boxes or allow Him to remov them completely. In our honest discussion
we realized this is the case, or else we would be fully fledged all day
and night and incredible needed stuff would be in full operation in us all
the time. In fact we all have walked in portions and seasons...

Some of what we have unlearned and then learned was good truth and
precepts...some not so much, because of faulty and flawed
understanding, however even these things that broke us out of some
boxes and brought freedom, yet merely served to enlarge these
boxes...this was what came forth Wednesday night...and we are not
satisfied, nor do we believe that we are in the fullness. We have a
glimpse of it and a longing for even moving in some of the things we
have some understanding of at this time.

All of it involves a Person and not so much what we have come to know
and realize about Him. We are asking Him to bring us deeper and
further. That we will indeed be His witnesses with no restrictions or
constraints (boxes)
View Denise Poston's Profile Search for other posts by Denise Poston
Hugh Meadows

Posted: 07/15/2016 at 7:07pm | IP Logged Quote Hugh Meadows

Rom. 8:l - There is therefore NO condemnation to them which are IN Christ Jesus, who walk NOT after the flesh, but after the Spirit. :2 - For the law of the Spirit of life IN Christ Jesus hath made ME FREE from the law of sin and death. bro. hugh
View Hugh Meadows's Profile Search for other posts by Hugh Meadows

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version