Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: The Sifting in God’s House - Johann van der Hoven Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
JaneGreenstein

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/11/2016 at 4:27am | IP Logged Quote JaneGreenstein

The Sifting in God’s House!

The Sifting in God’s House Among Tares and
Wheat,  Laying Upon the Same Threshing Floor.

No More Shouting, No More Crying …  A New Season Has Come

The sifting in the coming days…

The responsibility of others to preach to you that you have to “serve God and to walk in His Ways, to live Holy and upright and to seek Him with all your heart,” will begin to fall silent in the coming days,   Amos 8:11.

There is shifting for a sifting among sheep and goats, and sheep and sheep,   (Ezekiel 34).

“Those messengers who were once commissioned to warn My church will now be sent to build and strengthen My people!

They will no longer warn those who will not hear, but they will rebuild the broken-down ruins of My house.

They will rebuild the sanctuary of worship and the most Holy place of intimacy within My people.

They will rebuild My Jerusalem as Nehemiah did.

They will restore the broken down ruins of the hut of David and build its walls high.

No more crying out in the streets!  No more warning cries for the rebellious to turn from their wicked ways and to repent from apostasy!

Silence…..  There will be a season of silence as every man’s heart will be sifted and tested.

The time of warning and crying out to those who have chosen to go astray has ceased.  Now I will focus inwardly within My beloved to build her and ready her in all of her adorning beauty, says the LORD.

No more will I cry to those who butt like goats.  No more is there any time left to call upon the sheep who have chosen to break away from the herd of My flock – who are rebellious sheep, going after their own and not hearing, heeding and following the Voice of the Shepherd.

I will now speak to My sheep who know, hear and submit to My Voice.

This is the separation that is coming…..

Those who can hear My Holy Spirit’s inner Voice of conviction leading them, will draw closer to Me than ever before, they will worship Me and walk in My Ways, and those who cannot hear Me, will fall away into deeper darkness, for the lack of hearing Me, says the LORD.”

The season has come for personal salvation.  Personal intimacy.  Personal holiness.  Personal sanctification and personal, intimate worship,   (Hebrews 8:11).

It’s all about the inner-sanctuary, and happening in the inner-sanctuary.

God is communicating with His children and everyone who will have an “ear to hear Him”, will walk with Him as sons.

The lost will be won…..

“My table shall be full (Luke 14:23) – I AM swinging the doors of grace wide open to those outside of the door of my Kingdom banquet in this season to come!

There is a season of great salvation at hand as they shall come in from the highways and byways!  A time of great gathering and harvest has come.

Do not be fooled or deceived by anyone – This is not the work of ANY MAN, but the work of My hands.  Be therefore not deceived to honour any man, nor to think on any.  Know that it is a Sovereign Work by Me and from Me and a work of My Grace alone.

I AM opening the doors that no man could open and that none can shut – says the LORD.

Therefore, do not be foolish to look upon a man, as though it could be the work of mankind, neither be convinced of such by any, keep your heart and eyes upon Me saith the LORD.

As for the warriors and the Kingdom watchmen who once stood in the gap and cried aloud in the streets – they will be the builders of My sanctuary, they will make ready and prepare My bride in her season for the coming Groom.”

~ Johann van der Hoven

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version