OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: A CALL OUT TO THE NATION Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Yolanda Ballard

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/20/2016 at 9:44am | IP Logged Quote Yolanda Ballard

A CALL OUT TO THE NATION

Shared by Yolanda Ballard

Those who read this might think this is not a word for them.  I believe it is a call for the intercessors to come in agreement and cry out that the United States of America would once again be a Godly nation.

If my people, who are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.  2 Chron 7:14

“Return to Me, says the Lord!”

Oh, My people, I so long to pour out My loving-kindness and My grace upon you but you have chosen to look the other way to justify sin, and to do those things that your flesh desires.  I will put an end to all backsliding if you will return to Me with all your heart and with fasting and travail.  I will restore and heal your land if you will return to Me in the spirit of true repentance. 

Be the people that I called you to be not what the enemy has made you out to be.  He doesn’t know you like I do.  You are My people, the sheep of My pasture.  I birthed you and nurtured you under My wing and I love you even now the way you are. 

Choose Me this day while there is still time.  Run up to Me and wrap your arms around Me. Seek My face now when I can be found.  Don’t wait another moment or I will walk away.  Sway not by doubt or unbelief for it is I who is calling you this day.  This is the day I am calling out that you will return to Me. 

When you return, it is just like the father who called off to his son a long distance away.  He can see him returning by faith and he has made preparations for his return by making a large feast.  Yes, there will be rejoicing in heaven when you return to Me with all your heart, soul and strength. 

Yes, this is the day of the great falling away but it is also the day of the great return of My people into My fold.  I will cause you to rise up and be strong and to stand up against the enemy.  I will show you that you have great power against the enemy.  I have given you My authority over all the power of the enemy.  I will restore all that the enemy has stolen from you.  I will make up the lost time.  I will restore your walk with Me speedily to where you will be even stronger than before. 

This is the hour that I am pouring out My power.  I am calling you to be a part of My great end time outpour of My spirit.  I am gathering in the multitudes unto Me, the great end time harvest is at hand.

View Yolanda Ballard's Profile Search for other posts by Yolanda Ballard Visit Yolanda Ballard's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version