Print Page | Close Window

Healing request

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: PRAYER Initiatives & Requests
Forum Discription: Post prayer initiatives and your personal prayer requests here.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=33658
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 2:13pm

Topic: Healing request

Posted By: Timmy Brookland
Subject: Healing request
Date Posted: 08/09/2010 at 12:50am

Hi my name is Timothy Brookland and I have a few health problems at the moment most notably a heart one and I'd just like to ask if any of you could pray that I am healed as the times ahead look quite rough. Thank you.

Replies:

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 08/09/2010 at 1:33am

It takes just one touch of your hand Lord jesus!!!! Thank you for your healing!!!

Welcome to OH Timmy..bless you!!!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 08/09/2010 at 7:46am

Father God we come to You on behalf of Timmy. We come praising & worshipping You for what You are doing in his life & for what You are about to do as this prayer for healing of his heart is answered. We believe we receive right now at this moment , we release our faith for his healing from the top of Tim's head to the bottom of his feet, in the awesome Name of Jesus, amen. We thank You for being close to Tim, as close as the very breathe he is breathing. We thank You for the good reports we will hear as You've touched & healed Timmy.    We too welcome you, Timmy, to our OH "banqueting table",,,pull up a chair & enjoy!

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: JerilynCapaccio
Date Posted: 08/09/2010 at 10:57am

Agreeing with you Timothy for a total healing. No sickness can stay in your body because you are covered by the blood
of Christ!

-------------
"But you are a shield around me, O Lord; you bestow glory on me and lift up my head." Ps 3:3

Posted By: Bill Evans
Date Posted: 08/09/2010 at 5:04pm

By his stripes you are healed Tim,Praying 4 u

-------------
Bill Evans bspydr28@aol.com       &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;     

Posted By: Timmy Brookland
Date Posted: 08/10/2010 at 2:10am

Thank you very much guys, your help is much appreciated.

Posted By: Michele Hay
Date Posted: 08/11/2010 at 8:36pm

Will be prayn' for you Timmy. ;)

-------------
My heart longs and faints for your courts...

Print Page | Close Window