Print Page | Close Window

Report from Jackson Center Ohio with Henry Falcone - Conor Peterson

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: HOLY SPIRIT REVIVAL - LOVE INVASION Reports, Articles and Discussion
Forum Discription: Tell us about your experience in the current Holy Spirit LOVE Invasion. Report what is happening in your area. Ask your questions about the outpourings of God today.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=48040
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 2:08pm

Topic: Report from Jackson Center Ohio with Henry Falcone - Conor Peterson

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: Report from Jackson Center Ohio with Henry Falcone - Conor Peterson
Date Posted: 08/19/2014 at 8:58am

Report from Jackson Center Ohio with Henry Falcone - Conor Peterson

Last night God brought everything together that he had been doing in the last three days.

The Lord opened up John 15:4 where it says “Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.”

The Lord was showing us that it is absolutely not possible to become like Him and remain in Him unless you spend continued intimate alone time with Him each day. The Lord showed us that we must experience the breadth, the length, and height and depth of the love of God (Ephesians 3:18) every single day so that when we come face to face with doing God’s will or our will, we will be able to choose God’s will above our own.

This was the very message that God captured my entire heart with a year and a half ago. It was like the woman in the Song of Solomon where she tells about her lover (The Lord) and by her explanation of Him, others hearts were lit on fire to seek out that lover (The Lord) with her.

The Lord even reignited my heart last night to go deeper and seek The Lord more! It greatly encouraged me!

After The Lord said what He wanted to say, He drew us up to the alter and one of the holiest reverences of God fell upon us where even us who were sent up to minister had to join the people on the alter in holy reverence to God! There was such a fear of The Lord there that my entire body was trembling!

God did powerful deliverance and there was not one thing of the enemy that was able to stand in the midst of that glory of God! There were two young girls who were greatly distraught and ashamed of themselves who came and God did such a deep work in their hearts!

Everyone was so touched by God! At the end of it all God had the church pray over us and we got extremely powerful words spoken over us that caused us to crumble under what The Lord was speaking! We were on our way home when I wrote this but did not have internet to send it so we are now home. Please continue to pray for us that God would renew our strength and continue to draw closer and deeper in Him.

Conor Peterson
Missioanry at Flame of Fire Ministries

Flame of Fire Ministries's Photos
in
Jackson Center Ohio August 15-17, 2014 - Christ the King Church

Print Page | Close Window