1. The Power of Godliness
2. THE FOUNTAIN OF LIFE
3. News Headlines
http://go.netatlantic.com/read/all_forums/subscribe?name=ope nheaven -

- SUBSCRIBE
OpenHeaven.com Digest

1. The Power of Godliness

By Ron McGatlin

The love of God is the source of all godliness.

The grace of God flows from the love of God.

The grace of God brings the power of God.

We have at best only begun to touch the hem of the garment of God’s love, grace, and power. As God places the power of grace within His sons, we walk on earth as Christ, fully filled with LOVE, GRACE, and POWER.

We are in the process of being emptied of our frivolous past to be filled with His eternal present.

The grace empowerment of God is for every believer who will make room in this life for Christ Jesus to fully live by the Holy Spirit in our hearts. Real revival is our inner man being restored to the intimate oneness with God as it was before the fall of man in Adam. Revival is the resurrection life of Christ becoming the only life within us – the life of God with all of His attributes abiding in and with His people.

The tragedy of a world turning from the provision of God is that we again put Christ to death in our bodies. We make of no value or consequence the resurrection of Christ in us, the hope of glory. The glory of God is lost in our lives and subsequently in our nations because we have put to death again the risen Christ. The Son of God is of non-effect in our “politically correct” humanistic lives of independence apart from God.

Hebrews 6:6b: …. Seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

Sadly, erroneous thinking derived from the Bible by the intellectual minds of men apart from God’s Spirit have deceived us with cunningly devised theologies and religious doctrines that have robbed much of the potential and provision of the grace empowerment of God to manifest in the lives of Christians.

The rulers of this world, including the leaders of church systems that are infiltrated by the world, have again crucified Christ in the lives of the people (1 Cor 2:8). The true revival of Christ in His people arising in the fullness of His life is the hope of the world and the foundation of the kingdom of God now coming forth on earth.

Resurrection Life Now

Christ Jesus is alive and well in a rapidly growing revived remnant of truly “born-again” people who have no life apart from the resurrected life of Christ Jesus in them by the Holy Spirit. The kingdom rule of God’s love, grace, and power is now coming forth in their lives.

All things are possible to those who truly believe. The great forces of heaven are standing by to enforce the works of Christ in the lives of the new generation people of God of all ages that are arising now for such a time as this. God is not willing that any should perish, and completely adequate provision is made for every believer to come into the fullness of God’s kingdom reality.

However, God will not go back on His promises to mankind. He will not override the place of dominion and freedom that He gave to man at the time of his creation. Mankind has the free will to choose God and His way of life or to choose to reject the love, grace, and power of God and miss out on the plan of God and His kingdom on earth.

Every person who will arise in this end-time revival of Christ’s ruling and reigning through and with His people will receive the love and grace empowerment of God to tear down and root out the past works of the enemy. Then by the love and grace of God, His people will bring forth the new creation of the ruling city of God on earth – the spiritual New Jerusalem coming down from God in the hearts and lives of His people.

The End of the Old and the Coming of the New

The insanity of a fallen world turned from its God and maker must come to an end. The evil world system cannot continue into the era of the New Jerusalem city of God ruling on earth. Nothing that defiles will enter the vast and beautiful reality of the ruling City of God on earth. All things will be under Christ Jesus, having been returned to God their rightful owner and creator. The glory of God will fill the earth with praise and worship to the ONE TRUE GOD forever and ever. There shall be no end to His kingdom. Jesus is with us and is in us to lead His armies of sold-out, fully dedicated people of God coming forth on earth now. Yes, they are off the radar screen of the world and mostly hidden from view of the religious systems.

The season of cataclysmic events is filling the earth with cleansing judgment bringing purification to every facet of the world and clearing the land of the past frivolous politically correct insanity of the failed world systems. As cleansed land is made available, the prepared people will arise to fill the earth with a people of God’s pure holy love. All governance will root in the one head of His body, Christ Jesus, and will be manifested in His body of pure and holy people on earth.

Heaven is coming to earth and we get to be a part of sowing the seeds of the coming rule of Christ Jesus on earth now. Thank you Jesus! We thank you that your humble people are not living and dying in vain. Many of us may soon join the great cloud of witnesses but the legacy of the kingdom has been planted and the generation to come will carry the banner of the rule of Christ Jesus forth to the glory of God on earth. Praise Him! Praise Him! Praise Him! He is worthy, worthy, worthy of all our worship and our praise!

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit - Rom 5:25.

Live in the Spirit, Walk in the Spirit,

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/ - - archive.openheaven.com
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - - basileia@earthlink.net

2. THE FOUNTAIN OF LIFE
 By Kriston Couchey

As He finished speaking a light shone brightly from behind me and cast my shadow alongside the superhighway. Then a voice of as of many waters spoke from behind me saying "Turn around!" I turned to look and there stood Jesus shining in brilliant light. He was standing in the midst of a large fountain of water, and water flowed out from Him. As He spoke the waters rushed out with greater force and spread across the ground. "I AM the narrow gate. I AM the way! He who drinks of Me will never thirst again!”

I immediately hit my knees in worship and began drinking from this fountain of life. Joy overwhelming burst from within me and I lost track of all time as I basked in His goodness and love. I awoke as if from a dream from my state of heavenly bliss and opened my eyes to a bright light like noonday. I found myself standing among a small gathering of people and realized the light was not coming from the sun, but emanating from the people standing with me. Even more shocking was the water flowing from everyone’s belly, including my own. The water flowed in the same manner as the fountain that flowed from Jesus. When people spoke the fountain within them welled up with a greater flow that quenched the thirst of everyone around them and bathed them in light. The water was also the source of light. As it came from within each one it caused the person from which it flowed to and from to emanate light.

I turned around to see the super highway and to my amazement many of those on the road nearest us drawn by the light were on their knees scooping up and drinking the water as it flowed down around the small group gathered there. We began offering water freely to any willing to drink. Many who received the water were weary and downtrodden, but when they drank the water the transformation that came upon them was complete. Sorrow turned to joy, anxiety to peace, and fear to love. As the people were transformed they began to also overflow the water of life from their bellies and freely offer it to other thirsty souls. To as many as received what was offered, the water of life transformed them.

COME AND DRINK
We began walking among those on the highway offering water to all who would receive it. The people began to mob the water bearers for a drink. As a result, the explosion of light on the super highway caused many people to stop their journey to investigate what was happening. The light began to shine so brightly that the darkness shrouding the highway began to lift and it was clear to most that it lead to a precipice; anyone going over it would plummet to a certain death.

Again Father spoke, “Son, the stingy requirements of religion are not the path to life, nor is it found in simply pleasing self. Jesus IS the narrow gate, Jesus IS the path of life, and Jesus IS the light and water of life. The gateway to life is not narrow because it is hard to enter; it is narrow because Jesus is the only way to life. You must cease from your religious labors to enter into Him. His yoke is easy and his burden is light and you will find rest for your souls in His life giving flow.

Only from Him, in Him and through Him can you obtain life. All who will drink of Christ receive abundant life; not someday, not through hard work, but NOW! Men either trust in what is already finished by embracing and receiving abundant life of Christ, or they follow another road which only leads to death. The Spirit and Bride say come and drink that life.”

(This is a portion of an article by Kriston Couchey. Full article here:
http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=42905&a mp;PN=7 - TOP NEWS HEADLINES

Egypt's Chief Justice Sworn in after Morsi Ouster - 7/4/2013
Egypt's chief justice was sworn in as interim president in front of the General Assembly of the Court one day after the military ousted Islamist President Mohammed Morsi from power. "I look forward to parliamentary and presidential elections held with the genuine and authentic will of the people." The announcement threw the throngs in Cairo's Tahrir Square into a frenzy.

Covert Agenda: US Didn't Become Pro-Gay Overnight - 7/2/2013
After the Supreme Court's recent monumental gay marriage rulings, the media reported that America has had a rapid change of heart on the issue over the past year. But that's not exactly true. The nation didn't get to this point overnight. Ten years ago, CBN News began exposing a secret, long-term strategy to convert America into a pro-gay culture.

Daughter of martyred Iranian carries her father’s zeal - 7/4/2013
Her father faced a chilling ultimatum from Iran’s religious police. Close the house church that met in their basement and deny the Christian faith — or be killed. He had two weeks to consider the authorities’ life or death demand. “The government tried to stop the church,” says Rashin Soodmand, daughter of Rev. Hossein.

Arab Christians: Israel only state worth fighting for - 7/4/2013
Arab Christians of Nazareth who proudly serve in the Israeli army and encourage their children to do the same are coming under increasing attack, and Israel is starting to take notice and come to their aid. For a number of years now, a group of Nazareth Christians who are officers in the Israeli army have been actively recruiting young local Arabs to serve the Jewish state.

News From British Isles, Ireland, Europe and Worldwide - 7/4/2013
HOPE Revolution to release young people in UK mission - Wave of revival sweeping through South African schools - Police ‘Stop and search’ - Hostility against Christians in Europe on the increase - Hungary: Introduction of controversial Church rules - NIGERIA: Anglican Church seeks capital punishment - Syria: Residents of Christian village massacred - More>

Religious Liberty Prayer Bulletin June 2013 Update - 7/2/2013
Turks who are objecting against Prime Minister Erdogan's dictatorial rule, along with his re-Islamisation and re-Ottomanisation of Turkey, are continuing their protests despite mass arrests and heavy-handed police responses. Syrian Christians may well find they are wedged between competing foreign Islamists, none of whom have any regard for Syrian Christians.

Syrian Catholic Priest Killed as Crowd Cheers - 7/2/2013
Grizzly stories of murders, rapes, and beheadings by Islamists are increasingly appearing in the news. The latest: the brutal public murder of three Catholics in Syria, attended by a cheering crowd. The execution of Father Francois Murad, a Syrian Catholic priest, and two others was posted by Live Leak according to Catholic Online. A Second Muslim Beheading in Britain.

http://archive.openheaven.com/ -  

Unlimited permission to copy and post or reprint without altering text or profiteering is hereby granted subject to proper credits and inclusion of this web address: http:/// - - archive.openheaven.com . However, if an item not written by Ron McGatlin is marked Copyright, you should contact the original publisher for permission to reproduce.

Thank you for forwarding the OpenHeaven.com Digest to your mail list.

http://archive.openheaven.com/ - mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - - basileia@earthlink.net

Replies:

Posted By: Jo Berres
Date Posted: 07/15/2013 at 8:49am

Ron and Kriston,

Your messages have touched my heart again. My spirit
received your words with joy.   We are in exciting days
as the Christ in us is fulfilling the Plan and Purpose of
His Father and our Father, to subdue the earth for His
Kingdom and glory to be manifested in all the earth. And
that will be in and through His people who are
surrendered to Him.   Hallelujah to the KING!!!

Even so, Come Lord Jesus!!!

Read in II Peter 3 this morning where God is not slack
concerning His promise to us who believe. His promise is
for all to who repent and turn from their wicked ways to
trust in the Blood of Jesus spilled at Calvary.

What a price He paid for us to be redeemed to fellowship
with the Father God!! How can we do less, than give Him
our best? Our best is a full surrender to let Christ
Jesus live His life in and through us. Only He is our
way of escape from the eternal damnation that will fall
upon those who reject His great sacrifice. God have
mercy on us all!!

In God's Great Love,

Jo Berres

Print Page | Close Window