Print Page | Close Window

over and over

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: PERSONAL SHARING - Fellowship, Encouragement, Devotional Words, POETRY, Lyrics & Pictures
Forum Discription: Share what the Lord is teaching and showing you! Interact with Christians around the world! There are some great words of encouragement shared here!
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=56350
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 12:24pm

Topic: over and over

Posted By: Rose Cowen
Subject: over and over
Date Posted: 11/16/2016 at 1:49pm

As I sit here,  I keep hearing..over and over... come away with me to our secret place.....the Lord wants our time...time with him.......just him... not the things of the world......image yourself in a room with locked gates...a beautiful place he alone can create....just for the two of you peace I hear...peace I will give you.....peace....thank you Jesus....

Replies:

Posted By: Dorris Coulson
Date Posted: 11/17/2016 at 5:20pm

Can totally relate to this. I hadn't felt like pouring out lately (in the Spirit) I wonder if it's done sometimes. Like something new and different is coming etc..... something has definitely changed. I only feel comfortable (in the spirit) alone right, now separated. I do look sometimes for others though that are hearing the same.

Your post and this one are the only ones that spoke to me recently.

Johanna Van Weeren Soaringeagle

1 hr ·

I posted this a little while ago, and feel it even stronger now: I believe the Lord's Spirit is going thoughout the land hearing and soon to answer the cry of a desperately hungry people who have been saying I'm tired of samo samo -

there's got to be more - there's got to be more.

And he is about to show himself strong on their behalf in amazing incredible ways by ushering in fresh moves of God for a new generation that will be breath-taking and stunning. I feel this. I hear it. I see it coming. A move of God is coming on the horizon. And a move of God is rising up inside of you.

Get ready to move with the Spirit of God.
Axel Sippach

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Selah~~ Hallelujah Johanna Van Weeren Soaringeagle

Posted By: Dorris Coulson
Date Posted: 11/17/2016 at 5:26pm

The samo samo spoke to me cause although many changes I know to be good are going on it's familiar to me, walking out revelations received isn't knew to me. Also I have said this to him samo samo, then I continue moving forward. I know there is more.

Print Page | Close Window