Print Page | Close Window

Thank you Rose Cowen

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: PERSONAL SHARING - Fellowship, Encouragement, Devotional Words, POETRY, Lyrics & Pictures
Forum Discription: Share what the Lord is teaching and showing you! Interact with Christians around the world! There are some great words of encouragement shared here!
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=56373
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 12:24pm

Topic: Thank you Rose Cowen

Posted By: Pura Macias
Subject: Thank you Rose Cowen
Date Posted: 11/18/2016 at 4:02am

I want to say thank you to you Rose.

H.S. told me that you are praying for me and to say thank you to you for
doing so and being faithful.

Thank you for your prayers sister.

The Lord is protecting you and your family. He is going to bless you and
yours for doing so.

May the Joy of The Lord surround you strengthen you.

Replies:

Posted By: Rose Cowen
Date Posted: 11/23/2016 at 7:47am

Your Welcome...............I come humbly..humbly the Lord says on my knees...and I will continue to pray ......thank you Jesus...and I hear healing is coming if not for you then for your family..........praise the Lord and thank you over and over Jesus.....may the presence of the Lord always cover you and yours.....Hallelujah...Hallelujah...Hallelujah....thank You Jesus.......

Matthew 6:11New International Version (NIV)

11 Give us today our daily bread.

Thank you Jesus

Date Posted: 11/25/2016 at 9:23am

Thank you Rose
Blessings.

Date Posted: 11/27/2016 at 7:26am

Rose, just to let you know that you have heard well.

The pressure over my husband has been so strong that he'd suffered a break down and is in the process of recovering.

Yes, Jesus, you will heal him and he will do the works God has appointed for him to do for your glory.

Thank you Jesus.

Posted By: Rose Cowen
Date Posted: 11/27/2016 at 12:08pm

Thank you Jesus....total God chills...thank you Lord for the healing in this family...we pray for a complete healing and for the peace that only you can give....thank you ...thank you...and thank you Pura...we love you Lord..may the presence of the Lord...Glory fill your home......oh Jesus...Jesus...Jesus oh his presence is so sweet...thank you Papa

Print Page | Close Window