Print Page | Close Window

The Lord IS answering prayers

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: PERSONAL SHARING - Fellowship, Encouragement, Devotional Words, POETRY, Lyrics & Pictures
Forum Discription: Share what the Lord is teaching and showing you! Interact with Christians around the world! There are some great words of encouragement shared here!
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=56417
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 12:24pm

Topic: The Lord IS answering prayers

Posted By: Rose Cowen
Subject: The Lord IS answering prayers
Date Posted: 11/25/2016 at 9:52pm

While my husband and I were at a rest stop on a trip recently ..I had seen a picture of a young woman that had gone missing.....and I prayed and prayed and I know many others did also and I thought when I get to a computer I'd keep up with news on this person and I didn't have to..... when I turned the computer on the story about this person was right there....she made it home safely and alive...thank you Jesus.....I truly believe that God wants to and does do many miracles we just have to watch and see them ...I have told stories...testimonies on here about how I have prayed to God knowing he knows where everyone and everything is..he is all knowing...I have known him to bring back keys many times....he helped me find my lost blind Pitbull..dog ....actually he turned me around and showed me where to find him...he has told me where my lost expensive reading glasses were and many other things....and we prayed and some time ago he sent a policeman to a place to find a person that was sick and needed to go home.....our God is so much more than we give him credit for...he is the Great I  Am ...he is loving..kind and awesome....thank you Jesus....Thank You

Print Page | Close Window