Print Page | Close Window

A little history

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: PERSONAL SHARING - Fellowship, Encouragement, Devotional Words, POETRY, Lyrics & Pictures
Forum Discription: Share what the Lord is teaching and showing you! Interact with Christians around the world! There are some great words of encouragement shared here!
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=56432
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 12:23pm

Topic: A little history

Posted By: Pura Macias
Subject: A little history
Date Posted: 11/28/2016 at 2:59pm

It's about the time when I was pregnant with my first child.

From the beginning of my pregnancy The Lord started to give me dreams about the baby, where I saw that she was a girl, and I've felt the name for her too.
But when I was on the streets walking or going to some shops, some people stopped me and said to me -you are expecting a boy- I said to them no, I'm expecting a girl.
There was a woman in "our church" she always told me you're expecting a boy and me answering her back, no, I'm expecting a girl.
Months passed...
Then one day the baby's arrival arrived, and you know what!
The hours passed and the baby did not arrive yet.
I'd came to hospital one night and it was the other day 3 in the afternoon and the baby still not arrive.
The midwife nurse was with me all the time, then, she said, finally I'll leave it for the doctors.
And you know what - after so much pain in my body and many, many hours- suddenly!
suddenly, unexpectedly, quickly, the baby arrived.
The midwife said to me - she's a girl!
When my husband came in to the room we both knew the name for her.
The next day my mother came to the hospital to visit us and she brought with her a bouquet of 12 beautiful red roses.

Be encouraged!!

Print Page | Close Window