Print Page | Close Window

UNTIL YOU SEE MY GLORY

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=16461
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 1:39pm

Topic: UNTIL YOU SEE MY GLORY

Posted By: Larry Anderson
Subject: UNTIL YOU SEE MY GLORY
Date Posted: 06/07/2007 at 7:31pm

6-7-07 Until you see My glory, do not be satisfied with anything less. Pursue Me, seek Me with all your heart. You need it all, just enough will not sustain you thru these times.

There are those who say My judgments will not fall, that a time of great blessing is ahead for this land. How can this be? If the blood of Abel cried out to Me from the ground (Gen.4:10), then what do you think the blood of millions of unborn children spilled in your land is doing? WAKE UP! WAKE UP!

You shall drink the consequences of your actions. Do not think I will not bring judgment. Yes I will provide for those who are mine.

Did I not say there would be famine, pestilence and earthquakes in the end times and that this would be only the beginning of sorrows? Do you think I lied? My people do not understand My judgments. (Jer.8:7) They allow it to be explained away by global warming and other folly.

Jer.7:1-20

Replies:

Posted By: Renee Mack
Date Posted: 06/08/2007 at 12:33pm

Larry,

So true. Many think that this country will see only revival. What The Lord has said to me personally is that spiritual renewal and judgment will happen simultaneously. Side by side.

Love a Sister in Christ,

Renee Mack

-------------
Renee Mack
Proverbs 3:5
5Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Print Page | Close Window