Print Page | Close Window

A DIFFERENT AMERICA

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=21092
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 12:05pm

Topic: A DIFFERENT AMERICA

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: A DIFFERENT AMERICA
Date Posted: 03/22/2008 at 3:59pm

A Different America

By Ron McGatlin

History books are written and re-written according to what someone wants to say to promote their position. I don't know what the history books will eventually say about the America that I grew up in, but I do know what I have seen and experienced over the past 80 years. In that period of time, it is like I lived in another country in those early years and at some point moved into the country that I live in now. Both from a natural and from a spiritual perspective, it is indeed a different place than the one that I knew.
My hope and faith is that 80 years from now there will be a different and better nation and world than the one we live in now. I pray and believe it will be a much more godly world.

I remember sincere patriotism that was real and was deserved. The most godly nation in the world became the most powerful force in the world for good. The world was filled with bad things like Hitler and his rampage that brought about World War ll. However, America was always seen as on the side of right, fighting for freedom and liberty of the oppressed peoples. Always seeking to stop the invaders and prevent their oppression of other peoples and nations.

The churches that were on almost every other major street corner in small town America may not have had it all right but were corporately the greatest force in the world for sending the message of Christ Jesus as Saviour to all the world. Multitudes of sincere and dedicated missionaries left their families and the safety of their homeland to take the message of the cross to most every land in the world. They gave their lives without reservation to help the people of the world. To carry the gospel of Jesus Christ was a noble and highly respected service to the world.

From the fertile farm lands of America, more tons of food than anyone can count have been delivered into foreign lands to feed the hungry. Medical missionaries left potentially lucrative medical practices in America to help the suffering and carry the love of God to the remote regions of the world. We could go on and on with the sacrifices of many lives and much goods that have flowed to the world from America. Back when I was young, it really felt so good to be an American and to know that you and your country would give its all to preserve peace and freedom and well-being for the world.

In those days there were bad things in America, but not nearly so much, and at least we knew bad things were bad. A man and woman who lived together unmarried was a shame and a disgrace to their families and the community. It was called shacking up and was rarely practiced and then only by the non Christian bottom rung of immoral society. Women were moms and wives, and men worked hard to provide for their families. Meals were family affairs where much communication and informal training took place as parents passed on the wisdom of their fathers to the children.

Prisons were few, and the people who were in them were seen as different from the general population. Movies and even early TV shows were believable and taught good morals. The good guys always won, and it was not hard to tell them from the bad guys.

A child born out of wedlock was known as a bastard child and was a rare happening. Some people had pre-marital sex, but they knew it was bad and usually got married sometimes by what was called a shotgun wedding. That is the girls dad showed up with a shot gun and politely told the young man that he had taken his daughter's virginity and would find it greatly to his advantage and continued good health to marry her NOW. After the wedding he was accepted as part of the family.

Homosexuality was not tolerated and was known to be a deadly sin. None of us could have possibly imagined that this would become known as a lifestyle alternative with gay marriages. Even the word gay meant a happy excited light feeling back then and had nothing to do with sexual perversion. No one could have imagined the violent in-your-face and in-God's-face actions of homosexuals of today. Neither could we have believed the push by society to train our children in public schools in the acceptance of this life-damaging practice.

A man’s word was his bond and most would suffer great loss before they would go back on their word to someone. A written contract was not needed when a man gave his word, and a handshake sealed the deal.

When someone had need, the neighbors jumped in to do what they could to help. Welfare was not needed to be administered by the federal government. The local community took care of its own. When state-run welfare did begin, it was a shame to have to live off of someone else's money, and only people in the most dire situations would accept this charity.

Americans were among the best educated in the world. Illegal drugs were unheard of in schools and across the countryside. Only in the big city slums were drugs a problem. There was alcohol, but even that was not for sale everywhere. Many areas of the country were known as dry, and no liquor was legally sold in those areas.

Housing was modest and simple. Only the most affluent had brick homes. Fishing boats used paddles, and only the rich had boats with motors. Time payment credit plans were just getting started, and most saved their hard earned money until they had enough to buy what they needed. Children were even taught to save at school.

Most higher learning institutions began for the purpose of teaching the Bible and biblical standards of life and conduct to the people. Public prayer was normal in schools and the name of Jesus was commonly used in prayer as the Son of God and not a curse word.

I could go on and on with how things have changed in my 80 years, but I think you get the picture. It wasn't perfect, and there was bad stuff; but it was a very different America.

What happened? How has America fallen into spreading the filth of Hollywood and perversions of sin and filth to the world? How is it that young people are trained in sexual immorality and violence as pleasure? How have our business, church, and government leaders become known as greedy and selfish? How is it that the great institutions of learning have become filled with hate for Christ Jesus and the truth of the word of God? How has it happened that we have become known as the invader rather than the protector? How is it that "One Nation Under God" has rejected its God and is hated by much of the people of the world? All this and much more has come about in my lifetime.

Is it that there was always a hidden crack in our solid quest for liberty? Was our foundation of a nation under God noble and right but with an underlying flaw? In our early national history, had we preached Jesus to the native Americans while driving them from their homes, taking their land, and breaking the strength of their existence? What about the importation of Africans and treating them as chattel property rather than human beings. Yes, the strength of the church and the work of God played a big part in the continuing cleansing of the evils of oppression committed in the foundations of America.

During my lifetime there have been great strides toward righting these wrongs. But did we have deep within the fabric of our culture a remaining need that led to greed and immorality? And is that what is surfacing again as we become seen by many as the aggressor and the oppressor instead of the deliverer for the oppressed?

Is our underlying flaw a fatal flaw?

The flaw must be identified and corrected if it is not to be fatal. Perhaps many views at different levels would be seen by various people as the primary flaw. However, the need is to get to the very deepest level of the problem, recognize it, and change it. In my opinion, the Lord is in this season revealing the fatal flaw that has been the downfall of every powerful nation of history and is now in the process of taking down America and the coalition of western powers.

Our potentially fatal flaw did not originate in America. It was seeded into this nation from its European roots. The early settlers brought it with them as one of their greatest strengths. Some of you may think I have gone mad when I reveal to you what I believe the fatal flaw of America and other powerful nations over two millennia of history has been. However, please see me through and consider the full depth of this situation before you cancel your subscription or send me hate mail.

The fatal flaw is religion and religious systems. Let me explain. The only nation or power on earth that will ever remain without end is the nation ruled by God, empowered by Him and directed by Him. It is the assigned role of the church, the holy people of God, to bring forth the pure holy reality of Christ Jesus in man by the Holy Spirit to rule and reign on earth. The religious church systems failed to do this and substituted empty religion for the reality of the love and power of God indwelling the people through Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit. Religion has enough appearance of godliness to cause the people to think they are where they are supposed to be with God. Therefore, the people stop seeking for more of God and His kingdom. Religion is like a vaccination that keeps us from catching the real thing. When in reality, religion has only the appearance of godliness without the power and reality of God. Our nations without the power and reality of God have moved far from the ways of God and established man-centered, self-focused secular ways that were easily infiltrated with spiritual darkness.

2 Tim 3:5: having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!

Mark 7:9: He said to them,
"All too well you reject the commandment of God, that you may keep your tradition.

Col 2:8: Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ.

Religion instead of the reality of relationship with God is our fatal flaw. This is why our forefathers could preach Jesus to the Native Americans and destroy their lives at the same time. That is why this nation could buy and sell Africans and go to church on Sunday and pray. This is why Christian leaders fall into greed and immorality. That is why the deceptions of spiritual blindness allow this nation to be led by the greed and lust of the hearts of deceived people. That is why the western nations are becoming a violent immoral people fit for destruction.

I am not anti-American and not anti-Western and surely not anti-church. I love America, the church, and all the western nations, and I am sincerely thankful for all the value we have been. I love too much to sit back and say nothing when God is speaking and our hope depends on seeing who we really are and in what condition we really are. I love too much to not search for a road to change.

The good news is that the road has been found, and the way is open. Many people are getting up and moving out on the road to the reality of God and the establishment of His nation of holy people within many nations. People are moving out of the religious systems that are the fatal flaw and moving into Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit, becoming the holy purified Body of Christ. The kingdom of God from heaven can come forth in His people on earth. A fresh new extreme abandonment of all that our greed and lust has built and a passionate to-the-death commitment to God is the way to God's power and love flowing rivers of living water into the nations of the world. There is a passion for God and for His people coming forth in people. Especially youth are giving birth to a new generation with a new level of passion for God and His kingdom on earth as it is in heaven.

Rev 12:11: "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.

Kingdom revival is a passionate move of God in people that leads to the kingdom of God lifestyle in the made-alive people of God. It is the life-giving Spirit moving upon and within, transforming ordinary people into maturing supernaturally-empowered men and women of God. People in every walk of life and every part of the world can get in as the Spirit of God is moving across the world. The substitute religion is being washed away by the life-giving Spirit of Christ Jesus moving upon our hearts. Get connected to and become one with the Spirit of Christ and connect with other passionate believers; then preach the kingdom, anticipating the power of God to move through you to touch and change the lives of the people who come within the sphere of the Spirit flowing through your life. Let your faith become without limitation and speak the truth in love. Do the work set before you, and we shall see the hand of God move to bring change and heal our fatal flaw.

This is not a time of fear and despair. This is the time to do all things through Christ who strengthens us.

Psa 33:12: Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD, The people He has chosen as His own inheritance.

Psa 144:15: Happy are the people who are in such a state;
Happy are the people whose God is the LORD!

Keep on pursuing love.
It never fails.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/" target=_blank eudora="autourl -
mailto:basileia@earthlink.net -

Replies:

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 03/22/2008 at 4:30pm

YES RON!!!!! THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU DO AND SAY!!!!

P.s I remember what it was like here in Aus too!!!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Marjo Richardso
Date Posted: 03/22/2008 at 5:19pm

Repentance, forgiveness and healing. 

Thank You Ron for posting words of truth.

Posted By: Beverly Miller
Date Posted: 03/22/2008 at 5:22pm

Awesome Ron ~

The Fatal Flaw ~ Having a form of godliness but denying the power there of ~Amen!   Today in prayer that is exactly where I have been led in prayer ~to repent of this form of godliness but denying the power there of  In America ~  Our Lord Jesus paid with HIS LIFE for the KINGDOM of RIGHTEOUSNESS , PEACE ,AND JOY to come forth in FULL MEASURE ~  In the hearts of those who worship HIM in Spirit and Truth there is coming forth A HOLY FIRE OF DESIRE TO SEE THE REALITY OF HIS TRUTH AND PRESENCE HERE IN AMERICA~ NO MORE RELIGION !

Blessings,

Beverly Miller

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 03/22/2008 at 11:23pm

Beverly Miller wrote:
In the hearts of those who worship HIM in Spirit and Truth there is coming forth A HOLY FIRE OF DESIRE TO SEE THE REALITY OF HIS TRUTH AND PRESENCE HERE IN AMERICA~ NO MORE RELIGION !

Gotta shout out here with you sis Beverly! ~NO MORE RELIGION !

-------------
In His Love

Date Posted: 03/22/2008 at 11:38pm

Beverly Miller wrote:
In the hearts of those who worship HIM in Spirit and Truth there is coming forth A HOLY FIRE OF DESIRE TO SEE THE REALITY OF HIS TRUTH AND PRESENCE HERE IN AMERICA~ NO MORE RELIGION !

Amen Beverly!!!!

In the hearts of those who worship HIM in Spirit and Truth there is coming forth A HOLY FIRE OF DESIRE TO SEE THE REALITY OF HIS TRUTH AND PRESENCE HERE IN AUSTRALIA~ NO MORE RELIGION !

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Beverly Miller
Date Posted: 03/23/2008 at 5:07am

Amen Kathy and Lynn~

For America and Australia~NO MORE RELIGION!

In Prayer ~

Beverly Miller

Posted By: Monika Schmid
Date Posted: 03/23/2008 at 11:35am

Yes AMEN with Ron and you all!!!

And NO MORE RELIGION  in the german-speaking nations........

Monika

-------------
Who passing through the valley of Baca make it a well; the rain also filleth the pools.
They go from strength to strength, every one of them in Zion appeareth before God.

Psalm 84,6-7

Posted By: mariateresatee
Date Posted: 03/24/2008 at 12:02am

"The fatal flaw is religion and religious systems."

For the Philippines, too~NO MORE RELIGION! Let the nations of the world become the kingdoms of our Lord!

-------------
In Father's love,
Tere

Date Posted: 03/24/2008 at 2:17pm

Thanks for all the excited agreement to such a strong word. I think you folks must be the real thing. A bunch of fire balls.

We are in a time of great release to work the works of God. Sure not a time to hold back but a time to move by the Spirit into destiny for today.

Quote:
Kingdom revival is a passionate move of God in people that leads to the kingdom of God lifestyle in the made-alive people of God. It is the life-giving Spirit moving upon and within, transforming ordinary people into maturing supernaturally-empowered men and women of God. People in every walk of life and every part of the world can get in as the Spirit of God is moving across the world. The substitute religion is being washed away by the life-giving Spirit of Christ Jesus moving upon our hearts. Get connected to and become one with the Spirit of Christ and connect with other passionate believers; then preach the kingdom, anticipating the power of God to move through you to touch and change the lives of the people who come within the sphere of the Spirit flowing through your life. Let your faith become without limitation and speak the truth in love. Do the work set before you, and we shall see the hand of God move to bring change and heal our fatal flaw.

This is not a time of fear and despair. This is the time to do all things through Christ who strengthens us.

Ron

Date Posted: 03/24/2008 at 3:49pm

THE FIRE OF GOD IS BURNING

The fire of God is burning

Burning away the dross

Doesn't matter what it costs

Purifying his precious bride

We shouldn't run and hide

Melting hearts of stone

But we're never left alone

But the Lord will hold your hand

But we need to firmly stand

He is making his children ready

He is cleansing his beautiful bride

Soon Jesus will come to collect her

He'll be standing by her side

Burning away the dross

Doesn't matter what it costs

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Date Posted: 03/24/2008 at 9:17pm

The fatal flaw is religion and religious systems. Let me explain. The only nation or power on earth that will ever remain without end is the nation ruled by God, empowered by Him and directed by Him. It is the assigned role of the church, the holy people of God, to bring forth the pure holy reality of Christ Jesus in man by the Holy Spirit to rule and reign on earth. The religious church systems failed to do this and substituted empty religion for the reality of the love and power of God indwelling the people through Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit. Religion has enough appearance of godliness to cause the people to think they are where they are supposed to be with God. Therefore, the people stop seeking for more of God and His kingdom. Religion is like a vaccination that keeps us from catching the real thing. When in reality, religion has only the appearance of godliness without the power and reality of God. Our nations without the power and reality of God have moved far from the ways of God and established man-centered, self-focused secular ways that were easily infiltrated with spiritual darkness.

2 Tim 3:5: having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!

Date Posted: 03/25/2008 at 2:37pm

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Date Posted: 03/25/2008 at 7:11pm

These past two words  A DIFFERENT AMERICA & LIKE STARVING OUTCASTS  truly contain the power of Holy Spirit to transform.

I'll tell one reason i abhor religion, religiousity...no Love. it can say all the right things, do all the right things, look `spiritual' but their is no transforming power of Love( pure, holy, unadulterated, undefiled) that lifts up and out. If ever there has been a heart searching, piercing, dividing word that truly contains His Life ( and unto maturity), right now and for this precise moment that needs heard (given ears to hear) and heeded...this is it. I say that because we can so easily glide over with a yes and amen, not giving ourselves to the ministry of Holy Spirit to change, tranform..individually as well as a whole.

My prayer is we will truly hear what the Spirit is saying and as said, whatever we have to do, do it.

Quoting Herb Dean from Having disarmed principalities and powers - Herb Dean

"Remember this: Hope will sustain you, faith will make you an overcomer, but love will make you more than a conqueror." underline emph. mine *k

-------------
In His Love

Date Posted: 03/26/2008 at 12:09pm

Thanks, Kathy --- Amen

Date Posted: 03/26/2008 at 12:24pm

From Jeff Kay Powell - UK

Dear Ron

I read your article entitled, ‘A Different America’, with much interest. As I am from across the Atlantic in southern part of England and born in the place where many of your ancestors first sailed from Plymouth, I was moved by your concern about the changes you have seen in your country. 

The perspective of your life over 75 years shows that your understanding of moral values and integrity shine through because of being a true believer in the salvation wrought through the Lord Jesus Christ.  Being a disciple of the Lord we become more sensitive to unrighteousness particularly when we have a genuine relationship with Christ through the Holy Spirit.  The word sanctification has almost lost any significants in many societies and countries and if this is true of America in certainly is true in Europe and in Britain.

I come from one generation less than yours but you are not mistaken in the deterioration of values.  I have to say that some in Britain have blamed America for our mistakes but they are wrong because there is no doubt that the seed of control and the religious bigotry was in those who sailed to the new continent on the Mayflower.

Brought up in a Pentecostal home I soon discovered that to accept the Scriptures as from God and the work of Holy Spirit as the means to live would put me outside many conformist and non-conformist churches.  We were considered to be a heresy and yet the more I studied Scripture the more I found such accusation to be false.  However over a period of 15 years of having a personal walk with the Lord Jesus I discovered that compromise was being born into the lives of many of the Pentecostal Leaders.  In the genuine heart of these men and women who so wanted the life of Christ to affect individuals and communities, they considered and actually accepted traditional and non-believer strategies rather than God’s way through the Holy Spirit. There are many examples but suffice to say that registering as a denomination and the acceptance of academic theology where evidence of thought but not of God became the normal the original outpouring of God the Holy Spirit, known as the Pentecostal Movement lost its way.

40 years have past since that original 15 years and in this later period I became influenced to take on the ministry when in fact the Lord had called me to a ministry, the difference is very important, one is religious and the other a relationship.  The ‘fatal flaw’ is that religion as a system or a structure means that the work of the Holy Spirit cannot remain, it has to leave.  For 25 years I struggled with wanting to follow the counsel and comfort of the Holy Spirit but in every turn the church I had become involved with had different ideas none of which had foundation in Scripture, although often Scripture was taken out of context in order to justify a policy that actually reeked of man’s ways. 

10 years ago the Lord heard my cry and I was willing to follow Him and He took me out of this situation with my wife and family and brought us into a beautiful place where the Church meets in homes, where folks can be reached with Christ by the Holy Spirit and where prayer has become a two way communication with the Lord not certain times of the day but any time.

You are right there is good news the Kingdom of God is among us.  I have no doubt that many are being called out of their man made structures and where a growing up in Christ is being achieved.  I personally believe the work of the Holy Spirit is moving folks into what was originally intended to be Church as laid out in the book of Acts.

Be encouraged and continue to be a watchman.

Christian love

Jeff Powell
mailto:jeffkayepowell@btopenworld.com - jeffkayepowell@btopenworld.com

Date Posted: 03/26/2008 at 2:02pm

Quote Jeff.."40 years have past since that original 15 years and in this later period I became influenced to take on the ministry when in fact the Lord had called me to a ministry, the difference is very important, one is religious and the other a relationship.  The ‘fatal flaw’ is that religion as a system or a structure means that the work of the Holy Spirit cannot remain, it has to leave.  For 25 years I struggled with wanting to follow the counsel and comfort of the Holy Spirit but in every turn the church I had become involved with had different ideas none of which had foundation in Scripture, although often Scripture was taken out of context in order to justify a policy that actually reeked of man’s ways." 

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: mariateresatee
Date Posted: 03/27/2008 at 1:14am

"I personally believe the work of the Holy Spirit is moving folks into what was originally intended to be Church as laid out in the book of Acts."

-------------
In Father's love,
Tere

Date Posted: 03/28/2008 at 11:53am

Amen Maria!!!

Ron

Date Posted: 03/28/2008 at 11:53am

From Jeff Kay Powell - UK 

Dear Ron

I didn’t fully realised how much your article entitled, ‘A Different America’, would affect me and although I have already written a note of encouragement to you it made me think and consider where this religious spirit came from that has so affected the countries that we come from and in fact many other countries as well.

In my last letter to you I used the phrases, ‘the seeds of control and the religious bigotry’ to describe those who were looking for freedom of religion. It might appear rather strong accusations particularly when these Christian groups were suffering appalling persecution.  However when you read the various historical records the question comes to mind, who were the persecutors?

In most cases they were other Christian groups, the main thrust came from the state church and within it from a group that would consider the authority of the Church being its leaders and associated monarchy.  Many believers had learnt that a personal salvation with repentance was individualistic and the foundation to build discipleship on, however, it was the state church that wanted control of believer’s actions and for many genuine believers that was unacceptable.  People like John Bunyan from Bedford and many of his associates were imprisoned because of their rejection of such state church domination.

As strange as it might seem most of these persecuted genuine believers respected those in authority as Paul had written to Timothy and Titus, except when the authority superseded its function and tried to control salvation and sanctification.  However, the persecuted interpreted, certainly amongst the reformers, that salvation and sanctification was according to their interpretation and thus replaced the altar of Catholicism for the altar of the pulpit.

The cleverness of these religious, controlling spirits however go back much further than the reformation period.  My contention is that where the Holy Spirit and His gifts are refuted or demised as only for the early church, there you will find that these religious controlling spirits take over.

Excuse my digression a moment I am at present writing a novel although its framework is biblical truth.  The idea of writing such a book came out of an investigation of Scriptures, spiritual warfare and angels. I totally accept the Hebrew writers comments that angels should not be worshipped because they are less than God and actually less than us since salvation is for humanity but it does become abundantly clear that the Lord used such beings in order to help Him bring about His intention of the Redeemed being with Him forever in a new heaven and a new earth.  My investigation revealed that fallen angels are out to destroy such a Kingdom of God and they and their leader Lucifer Satan are using many tactics in spiritual warfare.  Their battles are numerous one of the battles was they thought that they could kill the Son of God and any hope of forgiveness for fallen humanity, they lost that one in a big way. The sureness that we have when we repented of our sins and accept the Lord Jesus as our personal Saviour proves that and with the Holy Spirit dwelling within us with His gifts we become free to serve God and one another.  That is the point I would make, if you remove the Holy Spirit and His gifts from the scene equality between believers is lost and Theocracy becomes ‘Manocracy’.

So how far back do these fallen spirits impact the Church?

Without doubt near the end of the original apostle’s period.  Paul, Peter, John and Dr Luke pin pointed the infiltration of such influences in their letters; certainly a long time before the reformation. John in his final work called Revelation, under the inspiration of God revealed how the churches were behaving and identified the commencement of clergy and laity under Nicolas, the false prophets and teachers.

The true Church seems to disappear during chapter five however there is this frequent statement from there on through of the Lamb that was slain and of those who are His, I quote, “You are worthy to take the scroll and to open its seals; for You were slain and have redeemed us to God by Your blood out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation and have made us kings and priests to our God; and we shall reign on the earth.”

It is of great importance that even in the beginning of the 21st century the true Church is still around.  There still are spiritual battles going on yet whilst these fallen spirits take control of many traditional churches the Holy Spirit is still at work in the lives of genuine believers and they meet with the Lord whenever they gather even if it is two or three.

So, when will these spirits of domination and bigotry finally be defeated?

Having been brought up in this charismatic season there have been many illustrations of the Holy Spirit at work in corporate situations only to be taken over by structurisation, commercial enterprise called limited companies under charity and rising personalities who foolishly think that their oration ability allows them to be above others.

The answer to the question is not yet but soon.  There are increasingly more house churches in cities, towns and villages.  People are being recognised for their God given gifts of service and there is a growing equality that I believe will lead to the return of Christ for His Church.

Be encouraged and continue to be a watchman.

Christian love

Jeff Powell

Date Posted: 03/28/2008 at 1:41pm

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Date Posted: 08/03/2008 at 9:30pm

Thought it to be a good time to brings this forward. It correlates with a vision which Ti Anna Sheaves shared on another thread The Prophetic Church

Ti Anna Sheaves wrote:
a friend of mine had a vision from the Lord .....he was up in the heavens looking down at the earth and starting in the USA  a firework like a roman candle start and get bigger till it threw out a fireball that would go high into the air and then land .........then the process sould happen again and again...then it started to throw these fireballs into the nations....

believe this to be scripture as somewhere it says I will build a nation out of which I will bless all nations....from here to the NATIONS...Amen

Partial quote from the thread of which is the link posted..

Kathy Bippus wrote:
Christ-ianity verses religianity( lol..religinaity..not sure if that's a word). One Life's, the other kills. Both will produce instantly as well as over time, it's fruit. One delivers relationship, the other division. One is outward in be-ing, the other is all about outward in do-ing. One is be-ing about our Father's business where true contentment resides, the other is busyness where discontentment resides. One restores, heals, renews/makes new, makes whole, the other flat wears out, steals, destroys and kills. One is a life lived in God( Father, Son, Holy Spirit), the other is knowledge, intellect about God( Father, Son, Holy Spirit) and so one is existence and the other non-existence. One will speak( whether word or deed) too come into the Father's Love, the other will keep out, speaking( whether word or deed) fear. One lifts up and into the Kingdom of Light, the other binding to the kingdom of darkness.

As Ti Ana's signature says...Freedom! Absolutely unequivocally! Like the fireball shooting out and landing, then into the nations...a nation within the nations...fire purging the heavens and earth of the spirit of hypocricy = religion = death.

"For the law( governing) of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law(governing) of sin and death." and " The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord"

-------------
In His Love

Date Posted: 11/08/2012 at 2:46pm

Re Up

Print Page | Close Window