Print Page | Close Window

EMBRACING SPIRIT LIFE

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=21204
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 12:04pm

Topic: EMBRACING SPIRIT LIFE

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: EMBRACING SPIRIT LIFE
Date Posted: 03/28/2008 at 1:24pm

Embracing Spirit Life

By Ron McGatlin

Where we were is not where we are. Where we are is not where we are going.

Where we have been is living in a man-based, greed and lust-driven fallen world.

Where we are going is to a God-based, righteousness and peaceful redeemed world.

Where we are now is in a process of moving through a long and sometimes turbulent journey from the old world toward the fresh new redeemed world.

In the last two
http://archive.openheaven.com/articles/news_views/ - articles , the Spirit was clearly speaking to us to get up and move because if we stay sitting where we are we will die. Our potentially fatal flaw will destroy our nations unless we embrace a different foundational way of life.

I believe that the Spirit is speaking now for us to grab hold of the strength, power, and wisdom to change the course of the world.

Meeting in homes and doing "church stuff" differently is not going to do it. Electing a different political party is not going to change the world. Paying less or more taxes and borrowing more money at less interest rate is not going to save us. Realistically there is nothing natural man can do to change the course of the downward spiral of our nations and the world. Even the best things natural man can figure out to fix our failing world are foolishness. Natural man simply cannot understand where we are and what is really happening, much less find a solution. While claiming to be wise, modern natural man’s thinking has become futile and darkened.

Rom 1:21-22: For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools

1 Cor 2:14-15: But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one.

By the Spirit, wisdom and power will come forth to supernaturally change the very foundation of life on our planet.

God is calling forth a holy remnant of people to abandon lofty pride, humble themselves, and turn from the ways of their fathers unto the ways of the heavenly Father by the Spirit. The greatest harvest ever on earth is waiting for a holy people to arise and shine forth the glory of God into every facet of life on earth by the Spirit. God will work with and through His holy people young and old to supernaturally change the course of our nations and the world. In the Spirit, we can do all things. The love, power, and glory of God who set all creation in place flows through the Spirit of Christ.

Some of you stiff-necked people of God need to fall on your face before Him and cry out day and night until the Spirit comes upon you and takes over your darkened minds and fills them with the supernatural reality of the mind of Christ.

Others who have been for a long time on your face before Him and received an abundance of Holy Spirit life need to stand to your feet and move in the Spirit to do the mighty works that God has shown you by the Spirit. Walk out in the Spirit what is heard and seen by the Spirit.

Some of you who have been playing in the sand box frolicking in Fathers Love need to get up, get real, and stop playing. Lay down your toys and pick up your tools. Every tool in your hand will now become a POWER tool empowered by the Holy Spirit. All things are possible if we believe. Childishness in our responses to God does not please God. Childlikeness in our faith and trust does please God.

People, we are again in a brand new day. A day of great power and light that will quickly turn the night to day and call forth a world of foolish people from the darkness to the light. Look up to the high places of God and worship and believe. For many of you this will be your last call. The last opportunity to give up your immature past and move into the God-desired destiny for your life to be consumed in pouring out the love and the wisdom of God into whatever work you are called.

The term revival seems too weak to describe the mighty power of God that will be released on earth by His holy remnant of Spirit walkers. It is a smashing crashing crescendo of power and glory of God pouring out upon the wicked and purifying the holy.

It is a pure and pleasant peace filled with joy and flooded with His glory. It is great light and great darkness at the same time. The most extreme times in recorded history is soon upon us.

Isa 60:1-2: Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of the LORD is risen upon you. For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, And deep darkness the people; But the LORD will arise over you, And His glory will be seen upon you.

Forget the past. Lay aside your selfish plans for your future. The glory of God is coming, and nothing else matters. This is beyond radical and beyond our imaginations. Absolute peace in a time of great noise upon the earth. Men’s hearts failing for fear and perfect peace in the storms of change.

God is Holy. The castles of lofty pride built by evil, foolish men will not be allowed to stand. The towers of lofty religion and prideful man will crumble to powder. Nothing of the lofty pride of man shall remain and the pure holy fire shall devour the stubble of man’s wicked foolishness.

Isa 2:11-18: The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, The haughtiness of men shall be bowed down, And the LORD alone shall be exalted in that day. For the day of the LORD of hosts Shall come upon everything proud and lofty, Upon everything lifted up; And it shall be brought low; Upon all the cedars of Lebanon that are high and lifted up, And upon all the oaks of Bashan; Upon all the high mountains, And upon all the hills that are lifted up; Upon every high tower, And upon every fortified wall; Upon all the ships of Tarshish, And upon all the beautiful sloops. The loftiness of man shall be bowed down, And the haughtiness of men shall be brought low; The LORD alone will be exalted in that day, But the idols He shall utterly abolish.

Isa 5:15: People shall be brought down, Each man shall be humbled, And the eyes of the lofty shall be humbled.

Isa 26:5-6: For He brings down those who dwell on high, The lofty city; He lays it low, He lays it low to the ground, He brings it down to the dust.
The foot shall tread it down; The feet of the poor And the steps of the needy."

Wood, hay and stubble will not survive the fire, but the jewels of God shall shine forth reflecting the glory of God. There shall be peace on earth and goodwill toward man. The death and resurrection of Jesus was not in vain for the whole earth shall be filled with the Glory of God.

1 Cor 3:11-13: For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. Now if anyone builds on this foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble, each one's work will become clear; for the Day will declare it, because it will be revealed by fire; and the fire will test each one's work, of what sort it is.

Mal 4:1: "For behold, the day is coming, Burning like an oven, And all the proud, yes, all who do wickedly will be stubble. And the day which is coming shall burn them up," Says the LORD of hosts, "That will leave them neither root nor branch.

Mal 4:2-3: But to you who fear My name The Son of Righteousness shall arise With healing in His wings; And you shall go out And grow fat like stall-fed calves.
You shall trample the wicked, For they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet On the day that I do this," Says the LORD of hosts.

Mal 3:17
"They shall be Mine," says the LORD of hosts, "On the day that I make them My jewels. And I will spare them As a man spares his own son who serves him."

Let the weak now say, I am strong. Arise and become mighty sons of God and prepare; for the destiny of the world is before you. It is for this you came into the world. All who have come before and have given their lives in search of God’s city are calling for the mature sons to arise and ride with the Mighty LORD into the redeemed world of the kingdom of Heaven on earth. The powers of heaven and the heavenly host are with those who humbly stand and with a mighty shout launch the great return of the fullness of the Body and Bride of Christ fitly joined to the Head, Christ Jesus, the King in Heaven and Earth. Glory to His name! He is worthy of all glory. Hallelujah! Glory to His great name!

Keep on pursuing love.
It never fails.

Ron McGatlin

http://archive.openheaven.com/" target=_blank eudora="autourl - archive.openheaven.com

mailto:basileia@earthlink.net - basileia@earthlink.net

Replies:

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 03/28/2008 at 1:36pm

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 03/28/2008 at 1:39pm

(((LOOK UP TO THE HIGH PLACES OF GOD AND WORSHIP AND BELIEVE)))...(((THE GLORY OF GOD IS COMING AND NOTHING ELSE MATTERS)))..."I am strong in the LORD and the POWER of HIS MIGHT"!!!  TY, Brother Ron, received in this here heart.    Love you ALL-prayin' 

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: Anita Lea
Date Posted: 03/28/2008 at 2:44pm

Let the weak say I am strong!  That is what God spoke to me 2 weeks ago when I was (and I say WAS) afflicted in my body!   Hallelujah!  Arise and shine for your light has come!!!! Praise God!!!       I am healed in Jesus Name!!!!! 

-------------
Your Sister in Christ,
Anita
Stand and see this great thing which the Lord will do before your eyes... 1Sam 12:16

Date Posted: 03/28/2008 at 4:04pm

"Some of you who have been playing in the sand box frolicking in Fathers Love need to get up, get real, and stop playing. Lay down your toys and pick up your tools. Every tool in your hand will now become a POWER tool empowered by the Holy Spirit. All things are possible if we believe. Childishness in our responses to God does not please God. Childlikeness in our faith and trust does please God."

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 03/29/2008 at 1:08am

Ron McGatlin wrote:
Let the weak now say, I am strong. Arise and become mighty sons of God and prepare; for the destiny of the world is before you. It is for this you came into the world. All who have come before and have given their lives in search of God’s city are calling for the mature sons to arise and ride with the Mighty LORD into the redeemed world of the kingdom of Heaven on earth. The powers of heaven and the heavenly host are with those who humbly stand and with a mighty shout launch the great return of the fullness of the Body and Bride of Christ fitly joined to the Head Christ Jesus the King in Heaven and Earth. Glory to His name! He is worthy of all glory. Hallelujah! Glory to His great name

amen amen amen Hallelujah!

Let the Redeemed of the Lord say so! SHOUT!

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 03/29/2008 at 4:38am

HALLELUJAH! WE SHOUT TO KING JESUS! WE ARE THE REDEEMED OF THE LORD!!! WE ARE SONS OF GLORY GOING FORTH AND MANIFESTING HIS KINGDOM COME, HIS WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN! THE RIGHTEOUS WILL INHERIT THE EARTH AND DWELL IN IT.  GLORY! GLORY! GLORY!     Love you ALL-prayin'

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: Beverly Miller
Date Posted: 03/29/2008 at 5:21am

Truth Spoken !

Thanks Ron!

Blessings,

Beverly Miller

Posted By: mariateresatee
Date Posted: 03/29/2008 at 10:43am

"People, we are again in a brand new day. A day of great power and light that will quickly turn the night to day and call forth a world of foolish people from the darkness to the light. Look up to the high places of God and worship and believe. For many of you this will be your last call. The last opportunity to give up your immature past and move into the God-desired destiny for your life to be consumed in pouring out the love and the wisdom of God into whatever work you are called.

"The term revival seems too weak to describe the mighty power of God that will be released on earth by His holy remnant of Spirit walkers. It is a smashing crashing crescendo of power and glory of God pouring out upon the wicked and purifying the holy.

"It is a pure and pleasant peace filled with joy and flooded with His glory. It is great light and great darkness at the same time. The most extreme times in recorded history is soon upon us."

-------------
In Father's love,
Tere

Date Posted: 03/29/2008 at 1:13pm

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Date Posted: 03/29/2008 at 2:21pm

Wood, hay and stubble will not survive the fire, but the jewels of God shall shine forth reflecting the glory of God. There shall be peace on earth and goodwill toward man. The death and resurrection of Jesus was not in vain for the whole earth shall be filled with the Glory of God.

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Date Posted: 03/30/2008 at 2:44pm

Thanks to everyone for your comments.

God is calling forth a holy remnant of people to abandon lofty pride, humble themselves, and turn from the ways of their fathers unto the ways of the heavenly Father by the Spirit. The greatest harvest ever on earth is waiting for a holy people to arise and shine forth the glory of God into every facet of life on earth by the Spirit. God will work with and through His holy people young and old to supernaturally change the course of our nations and the world. In the Spirit, we can do all things.

Ron

Date Posted: 03/30/2008 at 2:57pm

YES!!!!!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Ahuva Malka
Date Posted: 03/30/2008 at 3:25pm

Amen and Amen!!

Date Posted: 03/30/2008 at 11:13pm

Where we were is not where we are. Where we are is not where we are going.

Where we have been is living in a man-based, greed and lust-driven fallen world.

Where we are going is to a God-based, righteousness and peaceful redeemed world.

Where we are now is in a process of moving through a long and sometimes turbulent journey from the old world toward the fresh new redeemed world.

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Prema Laban
Date Posted: 03/30/2008 at 11:32pm

Hi Ron and hello everyone

Once again Ron -TRUTH! i am so overwhelmed by how the Holy Spirit is leading us step by step - all He was waiting for was for us to come to a place of obedience.

We have been holding workshops for Christian leaders in South Africa since December 2007 - God gave us LIVE TRUTH! - as the banner to do this under and we are facilitating the process whereby we can learn to hear God together (the workshop is the VOICE OF TRUTH)  and then obey Him by living out what we hear. At our workshop in Cape Town on the 24th March, Babsie Burke a prophetic voice to the church in South Africa for over 30 years, heard the Holy Spirit say: WHERE I AM, THERE YOU ARE ALSO - NOW!  

My son, Francis, who was in the meeting heard God say to us that we needed to return to the place where we first surrendered to Him, the place of our first love. A wall in me broke at this workshop Ron, when i acknowledged how we have grieved the heart of the Father and the precious Holy Spirit and Jesus our King, when after we have entered His holy presence, in the secret place, sat on His lap, felt His everlasting arms hold us and heard His whisper in our ears , like Eve in the garden we echo Hath God said? when we say to one another, this is what I heard, what do you think? I realised that we were still elevating our voice above His voice - part unbelief, part pride -  i repented and we committed ourselves to refusing to live this way any more.

One of the topics at the workshop was the THE NEW CREATION

where we considered the following:

WHERE DOES THE NEW CREATION LIVE?

HOW DOES THE NEW CREATION WORSHIP?

WHAT DOES THE NEW CREATION SAY?

HOW DOES THE NEW CREATION LIVE?

This is briefly what we considered:

Paul in his letter to the church at Galatia said:

“ Neither circumcision nor uncircumcision means anything; what counts is a new creation.                                Galatians 6:15

Just before he made this statement he acknowledged that he was not going to boast about anything but the Cross of Jesus Christ. Because of that Cross, Paul understood that as the Message puts it, he was crucified in relation to the world: set free from the atmosphere of pleasing others and fitting into the little patterns that they dictate.

When we come to encounter Jesus Christ, as Paul wrote, we become new creatures – a new creation: old things are passed away, ALL things become new. We are completely changed and transformed. We are fashioned, established as a place of habitation for the holy God that we have encountered. From this moment on, we are given the ability and capacity to be as He is. Our nature change, new birth, new creation means we exchange who we were for who He is. We are given the ability to think, feel and choose the way that He does.

We are given the ability to live after the desires of the Holy Spirit, to walk in Him, to live and move in Him, to have our being in Him. We can now choose to fulfill His desires and we are empowered to refuse to indulge the desires of our flesh and soul.

This is why Paul could say to the church at Galatia:

The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.                                                   Galatians 6:8

Paul could confidently tell the church to walk and live in the Spirit.

I say, walk and live [habitually] in the [Holy] Spirit [responsive to and controlled and guided by the Spirit]; then you will certainly not gratify the cravings and desires of the flesh (of human nature without God). For the desires of the flesh are opposed to the [Holy] Spirit, and the [desires of the] Spirit are opposed to the flesh (godless human nature); for these are antagonistic to each other [continually withstanding and in conflict with each other], so that you are not free but are prevented from doing what you desire to do. But if you are guided (led) by the [Holy] Spirit, you are not subject to the Law.

Those who belong to Christ Jesus (the Messiah) have crucified the flesh (the godless human nature) with its passions and appetites and desires. If we live by the [Holy] Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit. [If by the Holy Spirit we have our life in God, let us go forward walking in line, our conduct controlled by the Spirit.]

THE NEW CREATION MAN LIVES IN THE SPIRIT OF GOD

Jesus, in John 4 when He was talking about worship to the Samaritan woman at the well said:

"Believe me, woman, the time is coming when you Samaritans will worship the Father neither here at this mountain nor there in Jerusalem. You worship guessing in the dark; we Jews worship in the clear light of day. God's way of salvation is made available through the Jews. But the time is coming—it has, in fact, come—when what you're called will not matter and where you go to worship will not matter.

"It's who you are and the way you live that count before God. Your worship must engage your spirit in the pursuit of truth. That's the kind of people the Father is out looking for: those who are simply and honestly themselves before him in their worship. God is sheer being itself—Spirit. Those who worship him must do it out of their very being, their spirits, their true selves, in adoration." John 4:21-24

THE NEW CREATION MAN WORSHIPS IN SPIRIT AND TRUTH

When we are born again of the Spirit of God, we have the nature change – we are given the capacity to live with direct access to divine influence in what we say, what we do and how we feel.

We have a choice to live our lives as a carnal man or as a man of the spirit. Many times we choose to be carnal rather than spiritual when we want to.  God would have us be holy as He is holy.

Our spirit knows the truth. We can feel the pull to a life of holiness because The Holy Spirit bears witness to our spirit that we are created holy, in His image, His likeness.

We are holy because He is holy, we were born out of holiness and the life of holiness is as natural as breathing to the man of the spirit.

THE NEW CREATION MAN LIVES A LIFE OF HOLINESS

The Word is clear that we have set before us life and death - our words have to be words of life. Jesus said, the words I speak are the words i hear the Father say - what is say is what my Father says. by example, He went away and spent many hours with the Father so that He could say ONLY what the Father said and nothing else - His words therefore had power and LIFE! There are no shortcuts for us - we have to spend time with God, hearing His voice, giving heed to what He says and listening and OBEYING.

When we say Yes, to Jesus Christ, the Spirit of God is given access to our spirit to reveal truth to our spirit. This truth has to find its way into our whole heart which is full of untruth and change our mind which has been programmed by every other voice but the voice of truth.

The choice is then up to us:  do we live our lives in the spirit hearing the voice of truth or do we choose to fall back on the familiar place of saying whatever we want to say and doing things our own way?

The Holy Spirit does not just convict us of sin. He also came to convict the world of righteousness and judgment. It is in these two areas that the clarity of His voice is so important. Righteousness means the right way to live and love and judgment requires the accuracy of divine discernment in the intent of a matter with the wisdom of divine foresight.

It is in these two areas that many of us fail to make the choice for life in the spirit – we judge according to the eye and ear, we are presumptuous in assigning blame and intention of heart and we excuse ourselves from walking in agape  love towards others by building up religious explanations for our behavior and we speak death and not life

THE NEW CREATION MAN SPEAKS LIFE

Love always

Prema

-------------
God has us in mind...
No eye has seen, no ear heard, no mind conceived...

Date Posted: 03/31/2008 at 8:13pm

Amen!!!! Prema.

As a new creation we are SPIRIT WALKERS.

Ron

Date Posted: 04/01/2008 at 4:38pm

THE NEW CREATION MAN SPEAKS LIFE

YES PREMA!!!! AMEN!!!!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 09/01/2008 at 10:36am

bringing this forward..

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: susanvercelli
Date Posted: 09/01/2008 at 11:06am

Ron spoke by the spirit of the Lord, and I give Glory to God!

Online Status: Online
Posted: 03/30/2008 at 2:44pm | IP Logged Report Post http://openheaven.com/forums/edit_post.asp?M=Q&PID=75379 &TPN=1">Quote Ron McGatlin

Thanks to everyone for your comments.

God is calling forth a holy remnant of people to abandon lofty pride, humble themselves, and turn from the ways of their fathers unto the ways of the heavenly Father by the Spirit. The greatest harvest ever on earth is waiting for a holy people to arise and shine forth the glory of God into every facet of life on earth by the Spirit. God will work with and through His holy people young and old to supernaturally change the course of our nations and the world. In the Spirit, we can do all things.

Ron

I hafta say yes and Amen here! I really do believe this!Not claiming I"ve arrived at this but I do sense the Lord working this in and through us, for me i do hear God say humble yourself...the flesh is ego...I heard once ego stands for exit God out! For me I feel compelled to humble my self before God and man in this hour, seems to me I"m seeing how much ego has been in the way, and I really want a change, and its been a lil painfull a true call for change...and to be transformed by his power and love?We as the Body of Christ are being brought into a higher place...His standard and His way...the only way!

-------------
NEW JERUSALEM

Posted By: Jeff Kingshott
Date Posted: 09/01/2008 at 11:18am

Ron , yesterday while in worship in a Russian Full Gospel church I witnessed an angel with his hands full of the leaves for the healing of the nations I sensed the Holy Spirit was conveying to me , and that as we realize all the promises from Jesus for the overcomer as stepping stones higher in Jesus that he speaks of in the book of  Revelation it is then as we receive this promise that they come alive in us !

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=69&chapter= 5&verse=5&version=31&context=verse - 1 John 5:5
Who is it that overcomes the world? Only he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=73&chapter= 2&verse=7&version=31&context=verse - Revelation 2:7
He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=73&chapter= 2&verse=11&version=31&context=verse - Revelation 2:11
He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes will not be hurt at all by the second death.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=73&chapter= 2&verse=17&version=31&context=verse - Revelation 2:17
He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give him a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receives it.
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=73&chapter= 2&verse=26&version=31&context=verse - Revelation 2:26
To him who overcomes and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations—

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=73&chapter= 3&verse=5&version=31&context=verse - Revelation 3:5
He who overcomes will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out his name from the book of life, but will acknowledge his name before my Father and his angels.
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=73&chapter= 3&verse=12&version=31&context=verse - Revelation 3:12
Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name.
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=73&chapter= 3&verse=21&version=31&context=verse - Revelation 3:21
To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=73&chapter= 21&verse=7&version=31&context=verse - Revelation 21:7
He who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he will be my son.

-------------
Trust the Holy Spirit to guide you in all truths !

Posted By: Mandy Gay
Date Posted: 09/08/2008 at 3:43am

Jeff,

This issue of overcoming as you have highlighted in the letters to the churches in Revelation is what I'm currently being pointing to.  We need clear and full understanding of the warnings given in these letters and what they mean to us as individuals.

I've got a bit of insight into some of it but nowhere near enough yet.  Any insight from anyone would be appreciated.

Love Mandy

Date Posted: 09/10/2008 at 10:06pm

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Patti Smith
Date Posted: 09/11/2008 at 12:58am

Praise the Lord!

-------------
The Follower of Jesus

Date Posted: 09/12/2008 at 5:06am

God is calling forth a holy remnant of people to abandon lofty pride, humble themselves, and turn from the ways of their fathers unto the ways of the heavenly Father by the Spirit. The greatest harvest ever on earth is waiting for a holy people to arise and shine forth the glory of God into every facet of life on earth by the Spirit. God will work with and through His holy people young and old to supernaturally change the course of our nations and the world. In the Spirit, we can do all things. The love, power, and glory of God who set all creation in place flows through the Spirit of Christ.

Some of you stiff-necked people of God need to fall on your face before Him and cry out day and night until the Spirit comes upon you and takes over your darkened minds and fills them with the supernatural reality of the mind of Christ.

Others who have been for a long time on your face before Him and received an abundance of Holy Spirit life need to stand to your feet and move in the Spirit to do the mighty works that God has shown you by the Spirit. Walk out in the Spirit what is heard and seen by the Spirit.

Some of you who have been playing in the sand box frolicking in Fathers Love need to get up, get real, and stop playing. Lay down your toys and pick up your tools. Every tool in your hand will now become a POWER tool empowered by the Holy Spirit. All things are possible if we believe. Childishness in our responses to God does not please God. Childlikeness in our faith and trust does please God.

Posted By: Mary Chretien
Date Posted: 09/12/2008 at 7:06am

This word so rang true to what the Lord has been leading me for the past year and a half .... I am so grateful to you Ron for bring this word forth it has so pumped me up in such a way nothing will stand in my way to do what the Lord has called us to at this time : )

-------------
Blessings
Mary CA.

Print Page | Close Window