Print Page | Close Window

DIVINE AUTHORITY ON EARTH - THE FIRE OF GOD

Printed From: OpenHeaven.com
Forum Name: VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Forum Discription: This forum is specifically for prophetic words and the discussion of those words.
URL: http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=21418
Printed Date: 01/17/2017 at 12:04pm

Topic: DIVINE AUTHORITY ON EARTH - THE FIRE OF GOD

Posted By: Ron McGatlin
Subject: DIVINE AUTHORITY ON EARTH - THE FIRE OF GOD
Date Posted: 04/09/2008 at 7:25am

Divine Authority on Earth – The Fire of God

By Ron McGatlin

Waves of divine impartation and revelation have restored layer after layer of the supernatural kingdom experienced by the first century Apostles. Restoration continues to come forth to those with pure hearts who continue to seek the kingdom of God and His righteousness as the first priority of their lives.

Mat 6:33:
But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things will be added to you.

Luke 11:2: So He said to them,
"When you pray, say:Our Father in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. Your kingdom come. Your will be done On earth as it is in heaven.

A New Layer of Restoration

A new authority is coming to those who seek and pray as Jesus taught. The prayer and seeking that Jesus taught about involves the entire focus of our lives. Everything we do or say must be related to and aligned with the single purpose of God’s kingdom and His will on earth as it is in heaven. Praying seekers are receiving fresh divine impartation and revelation.

The layers of restored revelation have each brought change to the people of God. The restoration of powerful supernatural grace gifts has been exciting for those who have witnessed them over this past century. The church world has been significantly impacted by the supernatural works flowing through the Holy Spirit in the 20th century.

Restoration promises to be even more dramatic in this 21st century as we have entered the 7th millennium of biblical history and the 3rd millennium since Christ Jesus came from heaven to earth to redeem and restore all that was lost. The world is soon to experience the most dramatic display of divine authority ever seen on this planet. A holy people are being prepared to participate in the worldwide baptism of the FIRE OF GOD.

ALL AUTHORITY ON EARTH RESTS IN ONE PERSON

Divine authority on earth is the authority of God in Christ Jesus the glorified KING.

Mat 28:18-20: And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying,
"All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Amen.

Divine authority is very different from what was called “spiritual authority” in recent church history. What was called spiritual authority was really authority of men structured as an institutional hierarchy of offices often based on gifting or personality. The worship-like reverence of the people for the man,  the church office, and charismatic gifting were sometimes exploited and used to fulfill selfish goals or needs of the leaders. It was called spiritual authority but often was really a form of human or church authority.

Divine authority in the emerging kingdom age is the love and life of Christ Jesus flowing by the Holy Spirit through His people. It is Christ Jesus the Head being fully joined to the Body establishing righteousness, peace, and joy on earth. It is the authority of Christ Jesus the anointed one in His holy, humble prepared people, by the Holy Spirit, destroying the kingdom of darkness and shining forth the kingdom of light.

Throughout history from the days of Abraham, God has been calling for a people. Since the days of Christ on earth God has been preparing a people to carry His divine authority into the world. The divine authority of Christ Jesus was experienced by the Apostles of the early church in powerful supernatural works. The glorified Christ Jesus worked with them through the Holy Spirit guiding and empowering them. The words they were given to speak brought life and immediate consequences. Multitudes believed in Jesus as Savior. Many were healed and the dead raised. Demons were cast out and works of darkness destroyed. Divine authority was evident and powerfully carried out. One couple with impure hearts lied to the Holy Spirit in the presence of the Apostles and fell dead (Acts 5:1-10).

Acts 5:12:  And through the hands of the apostles many signs and wonders were done among the people…..

Greater and more dramatic works than these may occur as the glorious manifesting of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ in “His own special people” exhorts and rebukes with all authority. His own special people are not an elite class but are those who have come to Him with their whole hearts. They are those who prayerfully seek the kingdom of God, His righteousness, and the will of God on earth as in heaven. These are the ones who no longer live but the life they now live is Christ Jesus living in them. They have passed through death of their self-lives and are experiencing the resurrected life of Christ. These are the ones through whom divine authority is brought forth on earth.

Titus 2:13-15: Looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing (manifesting) of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for Himself His own special people, zealous for good works. Speak these things, exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no one despise you.

Divine authority rests in Christ - in His holy, humble people of faith. The words they speak carry the creative power of God to bring forth the will of God on earth.

Mat 21:21: .....
if you say to this mountain, 'Be removed and be cast into the sea,' it will be done.

The Baptism of the FIRE OF GOD

Luke 3:16-17: John answered, saying to all, "I indeed baptize you with water; but One mightier than I is coming, whose sandal strap I am not worthy to loose. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. His winnowing fan is in His hand, and He will thoroughly clean out His threshing floor, and gather the wheat into His barn;
but the chaff He will burn with unquenchable fire."

There shall in no wise enter in anything that defiles. Massive purification must come on earth. The fire of God surging forth through Christ Jesus must first purify His people from all evil. Among His own special people, no longer will there be hypocrisy, lust, or greed. No longer will any form of pride or corruption come near them. The baptism from Christ Jesus of Holy Spirit and FIRE will consume all that is not holy, first in His army of special people and then through His army, the entire Body, and then the world. There shall not anything lift itself against God on earth as it is in heaven.

Jesus said to His disciples before the cross that he came to send FIRE on the earth and that He wished that it was already kindled.

Luke 12:49-50:
I came to send fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled! But I have a baptism to be baptized with, and how distressed I am till it is accomplished!

The fire Jesus came to send is now kindled on the earth.

The Anointed One is setting on fire His scattered special people across the world. They cannot rest in this world but are at rest in the roaring fire of God in their beings: purging, cleansing, and purifying until they become the perfected Jewels of God. The dispensation of the millennial kingdom and the prepared people are coming together. There can be no dispensation of kingdom fullness without the purified holy humble people of God to carry the divine authority, and there can be no such people without the dispersing of the baptism of the Holy Spirit and Fire through Christ Jesus from heaven.

The seated Christ in heaven is arising at the word of Father to move upon the earth for the preparation time is now and His own special scattered people are willing volunteers to be set fire and made holy. The fire has begun small and in spots but will not be quenched.  It will grow to scorch the earth with purifying fire and remove all that is lifted up against the LIVING GOD OF HEAVEN COME TO EARTH. I see Christ Jesus, the Glorified King, standing in heaven extending his right arm with open hand, palm down and fingers spread toward earth sending forth FIRE and saying to His special people,
“Receive your anointing of FIRE and set the world aflame. I AM WITH YOU TILL THE END OF THE AGE”

Receive the Baptism of the Fire of God

Heavenly Father, Glorious Living God, Father of all life from Whom all creation flows in abundant glory beyond our words, we humbly bow before Your glorious throne of mercy and grace. We receive Your mercy and grace. We come in response to Your call for a people to be fully sanctified to carry Your authority into the world. We lift our faces to look in adoration unto Christ Jesus our now Glorified King and with sincere heart we ask You, Lord, fully baptize us now in the Holy Spirit and Fire. Let Holy Fire consume us and Holy Spirit saturate and engulf our beings. Make us Your dwelling place aflame with Your Holy Fire to carry Your divine authority to purify and make Holy your people and Your world.

Here am I Lord, send me.

Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

Replies:

Posted By: Beverly Miller
Date Posted: 04/09/2008 at 7:33am

Heavenly Father, Glorious Living God, Father of all life from Whom all creation flows in abundant glory beyond our words, we humbly bow before Your glorious throne of mercy and grace. We receive Your mercy and grace. We come in response to Your call for a people to be fully sanctified to carry Your authority into the world. We lift our faces to look in adoration unto Christ Jesus our now Glorified King and with sincere heart we ask You, Lord, to fully baptize us now in the Holy Spirit and Fire. Let Holy Fire consume us and Holy Spirit saturate and engulf our beings. Make us Your dwelling place aflame with Your Holy Fire to carry Your divine authority to purify and make Holy your people and Your world.

Here am I Lord, send me.

Yes Lord!  

Thankyou Ron~

Blessings,

Beverly Miller

Posted By: Helen Overholt
Date Posted: 04/09/2008 at 12:37pm

Amen & Amen & Amen!!! Ron, this release of HIS Heart touched my spirit & my soul. Smiles...The FATHER will have a people who belong to HIM and to HIM Alone. They will be recognized firstly by HIS Love, and secondly by HIS Power that flows from within them. Hallelujah! Nothing shall keep these Anointed ones from moving forth in HIS Authority and Power. For the Glory of the HOLY ONE has consumed them. HE is the One abiding within. It is no longer they who live but the Anointed One and HIS Anoiting that is reigning within there vessel. Glory, Glory, Glory.........

-------------
"HE Who Promised Is Faithful; For HE & HIS WORD Are One"

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 04/09/2008 at 3:55pm

Heavenly Father, Glorious Living God, Father of all life from Whom all creation flows in abundant glory beyond our words, we humbly bow before Your glorious throne of mercy and grace. We receive Your mercy and grace. We come in response to Your call for a people to be fully sanctified to carry Your authority into the world. We lift our faces to look in adoration unto Christ Jesus our now Glorified King and with sincere heart we ask You, Lord, to fully baptize us now in the Holy Spirit and Fire. Let Holy Fire consume us and Holy Spirit saturate and engulf our beings. Make us Your dwelling place aflame with Your Holy Fire to carry Your divine authority to purify and make Holy your people and Your world.

Here am I Lord, send me.

Amen...Yes Lord!

-------------
In His Love

Posted By: mariateresatee
Date Posted: 04/09/2008 at 7:28pm

I see Christ Jesus the Glorified King standing in heaven extending his right arm with open hand, palm down and fingers spread toward earth sending forth FIRE and saying to His special people, “Receive your anointing of FIRE and set the world aflame. I AM WITH YOU TILL THE END OF THE AGE”

I reach my hand up to you, Lord. I receive your anointing of FIRE. I want to be used by You to set the world aflame. And I want Your presence till the end of the age.

-------------
In Father's love,
Tere

Posted By: Colleen Danchak
Date Posted: 04/09/2008 at 9:27pm

Here am I Lord, send me.

Lord, your one word to me for 2008 was FIRE. Let it be Lord. Let it be. Fire Bride. Lost in intimacy in You forever.

Thank you Ron and Shalom!

Posted By: Cindy Glinski
Date Posted: 04/10/2008 at 5:17am

Thanks Ron, and all who responded.
We cry out as did Mary, Let it be to us according to these words. Jesus you are the word made flesh. You are abundant life. You are the breath of life. Breath on us breathe of life. Make us whole and make us Holy, as You are Holy. Fill us with the fire of your manifest presence to love you as we are loved by you. Come to us and fill our womb with life so we can produce it again on earth. We shall be fruitful and multiply and have dominion over the earth. We have asked in faith, believing we have received, we shall see the glory of the Lord Jesus Christ fill the earth as the waters cover the sea. Start here Lord, and take it to the nations. We ask for the nations for our inheritance as your rightful bride. Come Lord Jesus, Come. Fill us and flow your love through us.
It is finished and we thank you for it in the earth.
Amen, let it be so Lord Jesus.

Date Posted: 04/10/2008 at 7:34am

Divine authority is very different from what was called “spiritual authority” in recent church history. What was called spiritual authority was really authority of men structured as an institutional hierarchy of offices often based on gifting or personality. The worship-like reverence of the people for the man,  the church office and charismatic gifting were sometimes exploited and used to fulfill selfish goals or needs of the leaders. It was called spiritual authority but often was really a form of human or church authority.

Divine authority in the emerging kingdom age is the love and life of Christ Jesus flowing by the Holy Spirit through His people. It is Christ Jesus the Head being fully joined to the Body establishing righteousness, peace and joy on earth. It is the authority of Christ Jesus the anointed one in His holy, humble prepared people, by the Holy Spirit, destroying the kingdom of darkness and shining forth the kingdom of light.

Posted By: djdean
Date Posted: 04/10/2008 at 8:25am

AMEN, I Bow before you Lord and say, YES, send me !

Maranatha !!!!

Come Lord Jesus, Come !

-------------
"Champions are made when no one is looking"

Posted By: susanvercelli
Date Posted: 04/10/2008 at 1:08pm

Ya know Ron, the longer I"m here and get to read what the Lord gives you, I think I"m getting better...by this I mean I"m seeing more, hearing more...Today as I read this I just knew this is true and wuz amazed how the Lord gives you words to communicate, like I knew this is in me, just didnt know how to put it in words? Then when I read and see and hear it from the Lord working through you...I just feel amazed? Believe me Ron Im not saying this to win your favor or stroke your ego (I think you know that) but giving all glory to God I just feel a new level of appreciation for you and how the Lord is using you! I just want to say thank you!

-------------
NEW JERUSALEM

Date Posted: 04/10/2008 at 7:10pm

Thanks to everyone for your kind and encouraging replies. There is indeed some very interesting times ahead of us.

Yes, Susan, on already knowing but when the Lord speaks the picture crystallizes and takes clear form before us.

For you responding and for many reading this, it is for such a time as this we came into the world and are being prepared.

Ron

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 04/11/2008 at 1:01am

(((AMEN. EVEN SO, COME, LORD JESUS!)))  Love you ALL-prayin' & singin'

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Date Posted: 04/11/2008 at 11:46am

THE  BAPTISM  OF  FIRE

By Pastor Dick

Two thousand years ago, a powerful messenger arrived on the scene to proclaim the coming of the Messiah. His name was John the Baptist. He wore a leather belt and clothes woven with camel's hair, and his food consisted of locusts and wild honey. He told the people to turn from their sins and receive God's forgiveness. His announcement to the world was, "I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire" (Luke 3:16).

"And with fire"?! Many people pray for the baptism of the Holy Spirit: some, for selfish motives; others want a fresh new awareness of the love and presence of our Lord Jesus. But have you ever heard anyone pray for the baptism of fire? Few even notice the "and with fire." Some think it means to be submerged in the love of God, but that is the baptism of the Holy Spirit. It is explained more in the next verse of scripture, which tells how the Lord will gather and preserve the wheat, but burn and destroy the chaff with unquenchable fire (Luke 3:17).

Chaff is the refuse of winnowed wheat and broken straw. In the East, it was the custom to burn it to prevent a changing wind from blowing it back among the grain. Wheat or grain represents the good in our lives—the fruit that the Holy Spirit produces. The chaff represents what is produced by our flesh.

The Lord knows how to separate the wheat from the chaff, and when He does it to us, we will feel the heat on some areas in our lives that we hold dear. The Bible says that "Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss; but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire" (1 Cor.3:13-15). This refining fire from the Lord is good for us; we should welcome it with open arms.

I know a man who owned a furniture store—a two-story building, located in the heart of a city. He was a man who had come over from the old country and had worked hard for many years to build up his business. One night, while he was showing a customer a furniture display in his first floor showroom, fire broke out in the warehouse on the second floor. Within minutes the whole building was filled with smoke, forcing the two men to run outside. The owner stood on the sidewalk, watching the flames leap up through the roof, while the customer ran to the nearest phone to call the fire department. Soon the fire trucks came racing to the scene.

Quickly, the firemen connected the hoses to a hydrant and began to spray water on the burning building. Up until then the store owner had been quite calm, but when he saw what the firemen were doing, he became very emotional. He ran toward them, waving his arms and shouting: "Stop! Stop! Let it burn! Let it burn!" The old man had to be restrained while the fire was being extinguished.

Later it was discovered why he wanted to let the fire burn. He had a good insurance policy, and most of his furniture, although it may have appeared to be good, was poor quality—nothing but junk.

We all have items in our showroom that are not so valuable: testimonies we give that glorify ourselves more than the Lord—"I did this and I said that; I prayed for this one and witnessed to that one"; spiritual guidance given to others designed to bring them under our control rather than the Lord's; setting up our own standards for people as though they were the laws of God; trying to display spiritual gifts as we would a sport trophy that had been awarded to us; claiming that we are building up the Kingdom of God, when we are really trying to fill our own little church to balance a budget; saying that we are showing love and concern when we broadcast another's sins. Smell any smoke? See any flames? Feel any heat? When God torches these things out of our lives, we say, "Stop it! Stop it!" and turn on the cold water, when we should, like the furniture man, say, "Let it burn! Let it burn!"

There are times when we will complain that we are being persecuted by the world when all the while it is only the heat from the refining fire of God. The Bible says, "Like a refiner of silver he will sit and closely watch as the dross is burned away. He will purify the Levites, the ministers of God, refining them like gold or silver, so that they will do their work for God with pure hearts" (Mal.3:3). When He turns up the heat on the ministers of the Gospel, it gets hot, to say the least; however, out of the smoldering ashes of the chaff will come a pure vessel, fit for the Master to use when serving the "Water of Life."

God will use both hot and cold workers, but not ones who are lukewarm. If you are cold, He will use you as an example for others not to follow, as He did so often with the children of Israel when they were disobedient. If you are hot, He will use you to minister His grace to others. But if you are lukewarm, He will set you upon the shelf where you will be like a burned-out lamp, until you are willing to submit to His refining fire.

Look at the lukewarm, self-satisfied Christians in the church of Laodicea. The Lord said to them (through an angel), "I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold not hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth" (Rev.3:15-16).

Being spued out of the mouth of God does not mean to lose your salvation—to be disowned by your Heavenly Father and cast into hell with Satan—as some legalistic preachers would like you to believe. God does not do that to His children. He does, for their own good, rebuke, chasten, and discipline those who belong to Him when they need it, because He loves them (Heb.12:4-12).

I remember a mother telling me about a time when one of her children was acting badly and had to be punished. What upset her the most was not the behavior of the child but that of her neighbor who said to her that she didn't approve of the way she disciplined her children. She went on to say, "I was furious at that woman. Who is she to tell me how to discipline my kids?!"

Several months later, her husband was going through a long surge of severe trials. The whole family was being affected, and she cried out to the Lord: "Why do You allow such things to happen to a child of Yours?!" And the Lord answered, "Did you like it when your neighbor complained about how you disciplined your child?" Then she realized that she had no right to find fault with the way God was disciplining His child—her husband—and that He was doing it because He loved him.

It is not a child's duty to discipline his brothers and sisters; that should be left to the father. Some fathers fail at their responsibilities, but God takes His work of disciplining His children seriously. When He is correcting one of them, don't get in the way. Don't you dare to pour the cold water of sympathy on that refining fire. Just stand back and say, "Let it burn!" But watch and learn so that you will not do the same things, requiring your Heavenly Father's loving disciplining rod.

Yes, God will spue a child of His out of His mouth, but not out of His heart. When someone is spued out of His mouth, it means that he will not be used as a spokesman for the Lord. Oh, he may be able to repeat exciting testimonies or speak great-sounding intellectual theories, which will give him the respect and admiration of men. Many may think he is moving ahead rapidly, but from the Lord's viewpoint, he is "stuck on a shelf." The Bible says that "Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God" (Mat.4:4). If you want to be a good servant of the Lord, feeding the "Bread of Life" to others, you must be able to communicate the word of God; and you cannot do that if you are only lukewarm.

There is a clear remedy for lukewarmness: Repent. Open the door of your heart and submit to the refining fire of God. You will feel some heat, but it is well worth it, for you will come out of the fire rich in faith, wearing your beautiful spiritual garments; and you will have clear vision into the glory and grace of God. You will also be able to hear His voice and enjoy a good relationship with Him (Rev.3:18-20).

Don't be a lukewarm Christian, busy with religious activities. Allow the refining fire of God to do its work, and let the Holy Spirit ignite your innermost being with the fire of the love of God. Keep that torch burning as you share the gospel with a lost and dying world

Pastor Dick
Gospel Messenger Service
mailto:gospelms@ncia.net - gospelms@ncia.net

Posted By: Gayle Getz
Date Posted: 04/11/2008 at 1:42pm

TURN UP THE HEAT LORD! WAS ASKED IF THERE TRULY IS A "BAPTISM FOF FIRE" AND I WAS SO SURPRISED TO HEAR THAT QUESTION, AN ANSWER WAS VERY SLOW IN COMING FROM ME, AND THEN I HAD TO GO REFRESH THE WORD ON THE "BAPTISM OF FIRE" FOR MYSELF... YA KNOW WHEN YA 'THINK' YA KNOW,,,WELL, TY RON FOR POSTING THIS HERE AS IT BARES WITNESS WITH WHAT I HAVE DUG OUT OF THE WORD. THE 'AND WITH FIRE' HAS MORE THAN LITE THE FLAME!  HAS CAUSED ME TO GO SEARCHING, SEEKING,AND EXPECTING THIS 'BAPTISM OF FIRE' NOW!!!  AS I SHARED WITH MY HUBBY LAST NIGHT, NONE OF HIS BELOVED CAN WALK AS JESUS WALKED WITHOUT  "THE FIRE"... JESUS RECEIVED, MOST DEFINITELY, WHEN JOHN THE BAPTIST BAPTIZED HIM WITH WATER... WHEN ABBA FATHER BAPTIZED HIM WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT AND FIRE!!!  GLORY! GLORY! GLORY!     Love you ALL-prayin' & singin'

-------------
Shalom-nothing missing, nothing broken-Gayle

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 04/11/2008 at 8:57pm

ALL AUTHORITY ON EARTH RESTS IN ONE PERSON

Divine authority on earth is the authority of God in Christ Jesus the glorified KING.

YES AMEN RON!!!!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Posted By: Lyn McSweeney
Date Posted: 04/12/2008 at 7:50pm

EVEN SO COME LORD JESUS!!!!

-------------
Love and Blessings!

Date Posted: 04/14/2008 at 5:09am

Luke 12:49-50: I came to send fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled! But I have a baptism to be baptized with, and how distressed I am till it is accomplished!

The Anointed One is setting on fire His scattered special people across the world. They cannot rest in this world but are at rest in the roaring fire of God in their beings: purging, cleansing, and purifying until they become the perfected Jewels of God. The dispensation of the millennial kingdom and the prepared people are coming together. There can be no dispensation of kingdom fullness without the purified holy humble people of God to carry the divine authority, and there can be no such people without the dispersing of the baptism of the Holy Spirit and Fire through Christ Jesus from heaven.

Posted By: Kathy Bippus
Date Posted: 04/14/2008 at 8:27am

Ron McGatlin wrote:
Luke 12:49-50: I came to send fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled! But I have a baptism to be baptized with, and how distressed I am till it is accomplished!

04/10/2006

I seen a painting, an artist painting a picture( renew, to create something out of nothing), I then seen a photograph(a significant occurrence) of fire. When I first seen the fire in the painting and the beginnings of the fire, as it was being brought forth, I thought it to be an angel of the Lord. But then I seen, this fire, glorious and it was spreading on the photograph and knew the fire was the Holy Spirit. The fire was here, now, and He was cleansing, and igniting whosoever would stand and allow Him to consume them. He not only consumed individuals but He was consuming every area, mass of where these ones stood. As the person would be consumed by the fire, no longer was the person seen, or the area of which they stood, only this glorious, pure, holy, fire. Which is the Holy Spirit. The photo was black and white, which represents the cleansing and purifying but also it represented, lifeless. Where there was no life, Holy Spirit, was moving and consuming and bringing Life forth in every area of where the person was standing and receiving the fire. The fire consumed every dead area, surroundings, so that the person, and all that pertained to that person, personal life, spirit, soul, body and every place and circumstance of the person, was Lifed with the fire of Holy Spirit. Whosoever welcomed and received the fire, was filled up and consumed by Him, which effected and spread to every area, wheresoever they were. I then heard,` This is what I am doing.’

embracing the fire

-------------
In His Love

Date Posted: 04/15/2008 at 11:11am

The power of God within His people by the Holy Spirit is an awesome thing.

The love of God in us is greater and must be experienced in reality before the DIVINE AUTHORITY to use His power will be given.

An impure person would use or attempt to use power without Divine Authority to do so.

Only the pure and holy people of God who will only do what they are given of the Father by the Spirit to do, are granted divine authority to flow out the power and love of God like a river of living water.

Ron

Date Posted: 02/28/2013 at 7:51am

Re up

Posted By: Sherry Mohr
Date Posted: 02/28/2013 at 8:40am

Hi Ron,

I'd like to share a little something with you;

I was just reading Spiritual and Physical Tsunamis that Chris had posted, and in it the Lord said; These are those who have been incubated in the (*)Light Himself,

of course, I had to look up incubated and this is what I saw at the top of the page;

1.     http://www.thefreedictionary.com/incubate - incubate - definition of incubate by the Free Online ...

in·cu·bate (n ky-b t, ng-) v. in·cu·bat·ed, in·cu·bat·ing, in·cu·bates. v.tr. 1. To sit on (eggs) to provide heat, so as to promote embryonic development ...

I had to laugh, yes, there is much heat! lol Well then I went back to OH and you had just brought this word forward and there in the title- The Fire of God!

I thought it was pretty cool and thought you might enjoy that.

God bless you brother

In Christ's love with you all

sher

Posted By: K'lei Legerski
Date Posted: 02/28/2013 at 2:07pm

AMEN!:) LIGHT it up LORD;) LOVE
JESUS FIRES ALL AROUND THE EARTH, HEAVEN'S BREATH blow on the FIRES,
awaken this LOVE, LET us bring in a wave of beauty and passionate worship
for our KIng;)

Print Page | Close Window